The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under a lovers' sky
Gonna be with you
And no one's gonna be around
If you think that you won't fall
Well just wait until
Til the sun goes down

Underneath the starlight, starlight
There's a magical feeling, so right
It'll steal your heart tonight

oh my motherfreakin gawd

its freezing

it was 6 degrees when i got up

its now 5 and the winds so strong im pretty sure that the house will blow away

the temp is going the wrong way

The smartest thing I did in 2017 was to buy an electric blanket.

Today, I got up, took a shower, had a big breakfast, laughed at the idiots on Lit arguing back and forth about shit they know nothing about, checked the thermometer and, now, I'm going back to my nice, toasty, warm bed.

Wake me when it's April.

T1_conus.png

Last edited:
cold out but bright and sunny - glad for gloves. pretty day! took pups out of henhouse where they'd overnighted due to the freezing temps and put them back in their sunny pen and gave them breakfast. fed their mama and the chickens and outdoor cats. went indoors for a breakfast burrito and biscuit with homemade crabapple jelly, then first coffee.

broke the almost 1/2" thick ice on the water trough, played with puppies, H and i put out the suet/bird seed in all the many many feeders, then we threw a load of wood indoors for the log burner. coffee time :cool: maybe nap time... feeling lazy and i ain't apologizin' :rolleyes:

last night there were perfectly clear skies, and i was amazed by the number of stars i could see from my front yard.

The moon show was glorious, last night. And today, the sun is bright with heavy azure skies- fooling one to believe it's not below freezing temps.

The moon show was glorious, last night. And today, the sun is bright with heavy azure skies- fooling one to believe it's not below freezing temps.

HATE IT

It was warmer when it was all gloomy grey skies!

don't wanna go out in that today, but I gotta. ugh!

this classic Boondocks strip is highly apropos to the sitch:

latest

Suet out, feeders set, soup's on, puppies bedded,
wood ring is filled and there's nothing on the tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back