Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't "indulge" in anything of the sort. I never have nor will I ever smoke, snort, inject, or use as a topical solution anything like catnip. My only vice is liquor.



Oh, and you ladies.

;)

Don't even do liquor. *sigh* I really need more vices.:rolleyes:
 
I'm sorry y'all, I don't know if you noticed or not, but I just plopped down in the corner over here and fell fast sleep!!! Must have been tired. :) I'm no kitten, but I do like catnip tea. Calms the nerves, (if you're not a Kitty!!!)..good for headaches, etc.



WAIT!!! We are talking about Nepeta cataria, right????



I have my doubts. I think Whip was implying that we're 420 friendly.

I on the other hand am "Five o'clock somewhere" friendly.

*pours a large bourbon on the rocks*
 
It is Sunday after all -
zombiesunday2.png

Very nice. Love it.


Ahhh, she looks sad. Is that what you feel like without coffee?

Breakfast anyone?

3cf4bdc3e1b51cdf83465a1917b46097.jpg

Bahahahahahaha! You're the best, FS!
 
See, now if I bleached my hair out like this, and wrapped myself in gauze, I'd look like total shit....

But she kinda looks undead, so I thought she sorta fit the zombie-in-the-dungeon-needs-to-be-experimented-on theme..
tumblr_mgy8xhKkV31rmrwgqo1_500.jpg


*Says nothing, takes the leash, and quietly leads her away.*
 
The day does not start without 2 cups of french roast ... a cup to go ... diet dew at work ... tea at night

Very much a vice!!

Regularly do the work day with two 1liter bottles of Pepsi Max. Just the 9 hour workday, mind you. More at home or en route. :eek:
 
And lovely vices they are!!
Now hike your butt out to the gate and let me in! This Peterbilt hauler is running on fumes and I have some hungry livestock and I am really, really low on shells for the Marlin. Been a very long and very successful trip!!
Had to leave my truck and our trailer up north, we need to go retrieve it with the supplies for the barn I've loaded in it and the matching Cowboy Hauler and 6 horse trailer.
DiNo needs a bath ... he found Zombie entrails to roll in, and I need a drink and a steak! ... and a shower!!


*My new charge safely confined where no one can find her, I head out to the gate that leads into the livestock area. Double barbed wire fences surround all the pastures and fields where livestock are kept since two legged and four legged predators need to be kept at bay.

Sure enough, there is a large Peterbuilt idling by the gate waiting to be let in. Behind it is a stock hauler and from the smell of it, not only are we going to need to pressure wash it because the animals inside have been on the road for too long, but there are disgusting messes behind each set of wheels from things DappleDoxie has run over. Things that should no longer have been walking, but were. And the fenders on the big orange and black striped truck are beat in from multiple strikes of most likely, formerly human pedestrians.

A few twists of a combination, and the inner gate swings open. I move to the outer gate and raise my rifle. Two walkers that are approaching from the driver's side of the truck, attracted by the noise, go down in a heap of raggedy clothes and ruined flesh. Another combination lock is opened and the outer gate swings open.

I look up at the cab and raise the rifle again. Not moving out of the way until she signals that all is well. After all, I don't know if she has been hijacked and has company in the cab with her. Her fabulous, toothy smile assures me that she is alone and happy to be home, so I lower the weapon and step aside.

The truck rumbles and black smoke rises from the stacks. It passes me slowly and she waves down at me. Once inside, I can hear the engine faltering; it sounds like it's going to run out of fuel and I worry that we won't get the get closed behind the trailer. One last effort and it stalls. I swing the gate and sure enough, there is a half inch between it and the trailer. It slams closed and our animals are safe.

She bounds down from the cab and despite her condition, I run up and hug her.

"Hey Cowgirl. I know you're not the type to quit while the sun's still up and the work's not done, but how about you go take a shower and rustle up something to eat, while I let out these fine looking animals you've found?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top