While on the phone

JaneRose65

Literotica Guru
Bit of a fetish that I've been thinking about is masturbating while on the phone with someone (who doesn't know)

Has anyone ever done something like that? If so, how difficult was it to sound normal without giving away what you were doing?

If I'm doing it on the phone, the person on the other end better be participating. :)

If I'm doing it on the phone, the person on the other end better be participating. :)

I've done it a number of times it can be tricky but if you're careful can Somewhat hide it. Very erotic and such a huge turn on

I fucked my ex wife while she was on the phone with her mother

I've done it a number of times it can be tricky but if you're careful can Somewhat hide it. Very erotic and such a huge turn on

I have too, and you're right, it can be done. It's fun if you can reach that magical moment without them knowing.
My wife and I have had phone sex many times while I was traveling. That's fun too.

Bit of a fetish that I've been thinking about is masturbating while on the phone with someone (who doesn't know)

Has anyone ever done something like that? If so, how difficult was it to sound normal without giving away what you were doing?

Does this count? My wife has talked to me on the phone while having sex with a friend; once with me lying on top of her while she talked with a man who really wanted her; and twice while intermittently blowing other men. She had made love to or sucked off others with me beside them or kissing her, or in another room. This led to your phantasy of listening to her while with another. Questions?

Last edited:
I ate out an old girlfriend once while she was eavesdropping into a phone conversation. She had to just lay there and not make a noise while I licked and fingered her pussy. Of course she could have tried to stop me but that also would have probably caused noise. She laid there squirming the whole time.

Once ate a girl out while she was talking to her husband on the phone. It was a blast trying to see if I could get her to break and her voice to reveal something

Denny

Early in our marriage I was very horny. I'd finger or fuck my wife while she talked to her relatives or friends. It pissed her off sometimes.
Now I'm older and never horny so I just finger her or play with her little titties when she's trying to send comments on Lit.

I've never masturbated while talking on the phone. (At least, not with anyone who didn't know what I was doing.) But on several occasions I've fucked a woman while she was talking on the phone with someone who didn't know. Watching a woman trying to keep herself composed and under control while she's got a hard cock thrusting into her is a really entertaining sight. Half the time she's got her hand over the receiver begging me to hold off until she's done, and the other half she's awkwardly explaining to her parents about how her job is going. :D

Used to love catching my wife on the phone, usually it was her mom or one of her close friends. I'd slide my hand into her panties and tease her until she was nice and wet then the real games began as I rubbed her and teased her while she kept up the conversation. Of course it was only fair she did the same to me via a bj when she caught me on the phone, sometimes I think her noises from sucking me off was louder then I ever was lol.

I have masturbated when on the phone to someone and have fucked my wife when she has been on the phone to work people.

I had a lover bury his head between my legs while I was on a call. Holy fuck that was hard.

I fucked my ex wife while she was on the phone with her mother

Why is that such a thing? It's like my cock is a mouth magnet when I'm on the phone with my mum, and I LIKE my mom!
Last time I told her I was jogging.

She was worried, and said I was working myself too hard.

:eek:

I had a lover bury his head between my legs while I was on a call. Holy fuck that was hard.

I bet he was....

I'm. Guessing he was. Too. Hehe

Shiiiit, somebody always beats me to the one liner...

:mad:

:D

Denny

For us this was all pre-cell phone so when my wife was panting and making noises her mommy thought I was making doing housework too difficult.
Once Dollie jacked me off while I was talking to my dear grandma. I think I stopped messing around after that when Dollie was on the phone.
I still can't figure why I kept that woman!

Multiple times I was being ridden by my lover when her husband or boss would call. That was always fun. Once or twice I made her cum with oral while she was on the phone. I don't think she ever came from cock alone in those instances n Although I did answer calls from my wife in the same circumstances, I couldn't talk and get close to cumming. My loss.

I work in a Call Center and have masturbated several times late at night when a sexy voice was on the other end of the line...

I'm. Guessing he was. Too. Hehe

Uh huh!!

Why is that such a thing? It's like my cock is a mouth magnet when I'm on the phone with my mum, and I LIKE my mom!
Last time I told her I was jogging.

She was worried, and said I was working myself too hard.

:eek:

I bet he was....

Shiiiit, somebody always beats me to the one liner...

:mad:

:D

*Giggles* gotta be quicker dude!

I work in a Call Center and have masturbated several times late at night when a sexy voice was on the other end of the line...

Very naughty!

Can certainly imagine it being tough to stay composed

Yes indeed!!!

Back