(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

Sooooo sexy!! *sigh*

You've definitely gotten the hang of this now. It's been wonderful seeing you coming out of your shell and out of your clothes. ;)

Thanks, happy u enjoyed it :) and a huge thank you as well considering you're part of the reason the thread came this far.

Ohh this is sooo dreamy............

yum

:devil::heart:

Well a compliment from an aussie is worth two in my book, only ever been there once but its far and away the friendliest country I've ever been too:).

Your signature picture had me intrigued so i checked out the link in your signature. Those pictures are are incredible! So much sexuality but also just damn good photography.

Codex, you are one brilliant woman! :rose:

Nah, I'm just on the same page as everyone else who thinks Dreamscape's pics and vids are sexy :D

And I listened to the audio clip - I do love an English accent ;)

Nah, I'm just on the same page as everyone else who thinks Dreamscape's pics and vids are sexy :D

There's an audio clip?!

ETA: Found it! That really is sexy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited:
Your pictures are fantastic and your voice is just dreamy! Thanks so much for sharing!:cattail:

Oh. My. Goodness.
Would somebody please pass me a fan? I'm getting a bit overheated!

Wonderful thread. Gorgeous pics. Sexy voice. Beautiful smile. And a consummate tease. Well Done!!!

Looking forward to mere ;)

Well I'm happy they had the some effect, its a huge turn on making them and putting them on this thread so don't go thinking I'm all noble ;).

The English accent does has that effect I've noticed when I'm abroad, can't complain that's for sure. But honestly i hate hearing my own voice..

There's an audio clip?!

ETA: Found it! That really is sexy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Considering how turned on your pic thread made me, I think we're about even, so no thanks necessary :)

Oh. My. Goodness.
Would somebody please pass me a fan? I'm getting a bit overheated!

Wonderful thread. Gorgeous pics. Sexy voice. Beautiful smile. And a consummate tease. Well Done!!!

Looking forward to mere ;)

Glad you're enjoying it! Hopefully the things i have planned will get you a little more hot and bothered.... ;)

Sorry i couldn't reply to every post individually, writing this from my phone on a particularly busy weekend, taking care of a sick friend. Just wanna say how amazing it is that you enjoy the photos and vids.

But what I would ask is what you would like to see in the future from me, i have some ideas but i do try and aim to please.

Please do! Post more I mean. I've been checking back every day to see if you've posted anything new. Since you haven't I always take the time to go back through everything else...you know, just to show my support. ;)

Love the video teases...more please...begging prettily

Please do! Post more I mean. I've been checking back every day to see if you've posted anything new. Since you haven't I always take the time to go back through everything else...you know, just to show my support. ;)

Love the video teases...more please...begging prettily

No idea how eager i am to get some new stuff up! Hearing from you all is amazing, and the idea that they have an effect is... 'stimulating' that's for sure.

But i've been looking after a sick friend these last few days, and she's only just started getting better today, I'll be free tomorrow, and i will definately get at least one video up. Oh and Isseii, please keep giving that support over and over again, i do the same with regards to your thread ;)

Couldn't resist another doing another video, and seeing isseii's new pictures on her thread certainly gave me something to imagine, that's for sure.... ;)

Standing up to play...

Last edited:
Yummy!

Those latest pics and the video, just absolutely yummy!

More towel pics would be nice too, and your back...

Couldn't resist another doing another video, and seeing isseii's new pictures on her thread certainly gave me something to imagine, that's for sure.... ;)

Standing up to play...

HOLY FUCK!!

You have insanely beautiful hips. I know that's not what we were supposed to be looking at, but my god. Every time you moved you hand I found myself holding my breath, watching entranced as the fabric slid across your hips, waiting for it to dip lower again so that I could see them more clearly.

A tie?

Your sexy lips ;)

What she said!!

And more hips!

please

Well here you go.. ask and you shall receive ;)

A tie?

Your sexy lips ;)

Smile

Dress down Monday..

Yummy!

Those latest pics and the video, just absolutely yummy!

More towel pics would be nice too, and your back...

Back..

Towel.

HOLY FUCK!!

You have insanely beautiful hips. I know that's not what we were supposed to be looking at, but my god. Every time you moved you hand I found myself holding my breath, watching entranced as the fabric slid across your hips, waiting for it to dip lower again so that I could see them more clearly.

What she said!!

And more hips!

please

Haha well hips was a little harder as i wasn't sure what exactly you craved, so i hope the above satisfy that need... if not well I'm sure you can request a more specific pose ;).

Last edited:
Back