A Rebirth

Those are some very smart ball gorgeous. I would love to help remove them tonight.

Yes please!!!!! I like toy tuesday!!! xxx and liked your little pull on your clit during that video too!!! xx

Thank you, daz...it loves to be tugged...care to try? ;)

Those are some very smart ball gorgeous. I would love to help remove them tonight.

Where are you when I need you? :( Check part two out ;)

Yes please I like toy using your muscle

mmmmmm that is does ccaseyride...

sooo sexy...wow! now its masturbation tuesday morning for me

I hope you like toy tueday too, mikey...when will we see more of you? *HINT HINT*

nice video

why thank you, surf1...I like your pic thread ;)

Happy almost-made-me-cum-in-my-pants Day!

Let me know if part two does makes you cum ;)

No. it's still winter and all the boats are on land.

Nice......more inspiration.;)

*waits patiently* hehehe you haven't seen the best part yet

Never enough of you!

why thank you...I hope that holds true

Wonderful ! :)
Thank you again :rose:
I'd love to see another. The more you use your pussy muscles to hold them in while pulling the rope the hotter it gets :devil:

Trust me, the pleasure is mine....take a look at the next part two ;)

So after wearing my smartballs for 13+ hours, this is the results. I must say when I wear these, I find any and every excuse to walk more while at work. My pussy works the balls all day and I feel myself dampen more and more. I know I've said it before, and I am sure I will say it many times again, but this toy is one of the best ones out there. ;)

HAPPY TOY TUESDAY - PART 2

*waits patiently* hehehe you haven't seen the best part yet

Now I have, and I'll have that image in my head the whole day at work.:) I'll have to stay behind my desk for the most of the day I think.:eek:

So after wearing my smartballs for 13+ hours, this is the results. I must say when I wear these, I find any and every excuse to walk more while at work. My pussy works the balls all day and I feel myself dampen more and more. I know I've said it before, and I am sure I will say it many times again, but this toy is one of the best ones out there. ;)

HAPPY TOY TUESDAY - PART 2

mmm such a wet and welcome sight. I thought part 1 was hot, part 2 melted the screen. Someday you will let me put those in for you.

DROOLING!!!! NOM NOM NOM!! SLURP!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed part 2 too ;)

fuck!!!!!

lucky toy....mmmmmm

Thank you hun.....

My pleasure :kiss:

Wow! That is crazy skills!!!!! You have a lucky master.

I'm pretty lucky too. Thank you.

Oh trust me it did..... twice!!! :D Thanks for that

I'm glad ;)

I can not see part 2

I don't know why :(

Now I have, and I'll have that image in my head the whole day at work.I'll have to stay behind my desk for the most of the day I think.

;) mmmmmmmmm can I crawl under your desk? Please, please

mmm such a wet and welcome sight. I thought part 1 was hot, part 2 melted the screen. Someday you will let me put those in for you.

Aw man, do I owe you a new monitor? ;) I'm glad you liked Mr. Hubs_in_hose :kiss:

I'd like that! It's a bit crowded in my pants now. ;)

Mmmmmm if I was under your desk it wouldn't be ;)

so very hot your a very beautiful woman

Thank you Bowler :kiss:

Damn, I peeked at it before going to work. My boxers have a damp spot :eek:
I'll probably fire a fairly big load tonight :devil:

You'll have to tell me about it later ;)

Love to watch a woman cum that was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :D

Back