Truth or Dare

So I found this thread in the GLBT Chatter forum... however i dont really fit in there. But the thought of it really gets me worked up so I thought what the heck, ill try and get this started in the Fetish and Sexuality thread. I just find it hot to be dared and daring people to do crazy and outrageous things. So anybody else out there down for this? So I guess what I am trying to say is...

TRUTH or DARE?

DARE!
 
Yes, but only as part of a MFM fantasy, or a husband-watching-us-together fantasy.
 
have you ever cum on your parents bed?[/QUOTE]

Yes I have, while looking at the old man's porn.

I'll take a dare.
 
Tell us about your first BJ.

My first Blow Job was quite a while ago. I was a late bloomer and so it was in university in that era's girlfriend's dorm room. She was more experienced than I was, but probably not by too much. She was thrilled to corrupt me though.

As I recall, it wasn't what I had thought it would be like. I have no idea what I expected, but much like vaginal sex, it was different that what I imagined. Certainly it wasn't the best I've had since, but one doesn't know this of course.

She used her teeth a little too much, probably on the advice of cosmo to scrape the head of the penis with your front teeth. Doesn't work for me. I came eventually. It took a while either due to not very good technique or maybe me being nervous. I had thought pre mature ejaculation would be a problem, but it wasn't.

She swallowed and I found and still do find that very sexy.

So in short, the first time was clumsy, as first times often are.
 
Back
Top