The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really proud, taking them out for an end of term treat :)

Sounds like she has decent friends who have a sense of morality, ditch the idiot and go out with one of these guys!

Yep - looks like the 12 year old male friends are more mature than the 15 year old she has the crush on!

Going somewhere nice for the treat?

Last edited:
Morning all.

Funeral today so I'm not going to be about. Hope you all have a great day and a slightly cooler one :)

Morning all.

Funeral today so I'm not going to be about. Hope you all have a great day and a slightly cooler one :)

Sorry to hear that, Mal - hope it goes as well as can be expected. *hug*

Morning everyone. Just gone 5 am so checking in with work. Hope you all have a good day - I'm going back to bed. Bad night's sleep with bad back pain so it was an effort getting up, so will try to get some more rest now. Catch you later xx

Hiya,
A bit late on today, both kids home and I had to get to my students leavers assembly. Fortunately the school was happy for my 2 to go in one of the junior classes so I could support my students. Wow it was emotional! I will miss them so much, and bless them, they awarded me a certificate :) it was so moving, they had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to do it.

*hugs Mal* thinking of you xx

Lally, hope your back eases up, that's miserable. Suggest anti inflams and walking around in the shallow end of the pool. :(

Hiya,
A bit late on today, both kids home and I had to get to my students leavers assembly. Fortunately the school was happy for my 2 to go in one of the junior classes so I could support my students. Wow it was emotional! I will miss them so much, and bless them, they awarded me a certificate :) it was so moving, they had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to do it.

*hugs Mal* thinking of you xx

Lally, hope your back eases up, that's miserable. Suggest anti inflams and walking around in the shallow end of the pool. :(

That's lovely Daisy - you've obviously made a big difference to the lives of your students. Your trustees are idiots :D

and home safe. no fights, no upsets... at least no major ones. hurrah.

hope you're all well?

and home safe. no fights, no upsets... at least no major ones. hurrah.

hope you're all well?

I think there's only me that's awake! 10 am here and 106 degrees :D

Glad it went without a major hitch.

Just have to tweak the across-the-pond cousins:

That should be " Ones baby carriage" lol very good.
Looks like we will have a king George.....again. The royals are nothing if not consistant.

Are you ok Mal?

Welcome home GA, where to next?

Lally, that sounds stupid hot!!!

Caused a problem at the pool today. I was on my own because the others had gone for food, and as I headed towards the lockers to get my bag, my shoe snapped. It was really hot so the ground was burning my feet. I got there eventually, hopping as surreptitiously as I could, retrieved my bag, and started the painful journey towards the exit....where I was stopped by 3 security guards who refused to let me back into the hotel barefoot.

So I held up my broken shoe and explained my predicament, that I was not intentionally breaking the rules and that my blistered feet would welcome shoe-wearing. At which point, one of them (retired police officer) got out a big scary knife that Mal would be proud of and proceeded to ingeniously effect a repair to my shoe, with the aid of his companions and some tape. Once completed, they fitted the recalcitrant shoe back on my foot a la Cinderella and sent me graciously on my way :D

But I still need a new pair.

Caused a problem at the pool today. I was on my own because the others had gone for food, and as I headed towards the lockers to get my bag, my shoe snapped. It was really hot so the ground was burning my feet. I got there eventually, hopping as surreptitiously as I could, retrieved my bag, and started the painful journey towards the exit....where I was stopped by 3 security guards who refused to let me back into the hotel barefoot.

So I held up my broken shoe and explained my predicament, that I was not intentionally breaking the rules and that my blistered feet would welcome shoe-wearing. At which point, one of them (retired police officer) got out a big scary knife that Mal would be proud of and proceeded to ingeniously effect a repair to my shoe, with the aid of his companions and some tape. Once completed, they fitted the recalcitrant shoe back on my foot a la Cinderella and sent me graciously on my way :D

But I still need a new pair.

Ooops, yup, time for a nice new pair.... or three.

Daisy, yes, I'm fine thank you.

Job interview part one day!
Nervous (tho I shouldn't be, I can do this in my sleep)
Fingers crossed it all goes well!!

Ahh Lally, I feel a shoe buying spree coming on, mall shopping anyone? X

Mal, glad you are ok, funerals are always hard. X

Hi to any lurkers

Hi to any lurkers

Best of luck for the interview :D xx

Hi to any lurkers

Good luck :)

I really, really want that job!!!
That would be awesome. Part 2 in 2 weeks time, fingers soooo crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back