The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckle. I'm doing my best to get back to that stage. K has a lot to answer for. 6 months ago my confidence was at an all time high... well, high for me. :)

I actually thought I was worthy of someone like her... Now i sometimes think that maybe someone like her was all I deserved?

Next time will be better. My dream kinky, geeky, bratty sub is out there somewhere :)

But my history is littered with failed lovers or, worse still, women who told me years too late that I should have asked them out :)

I would guess that the vast majority of people have had strings of failed relationships, you are not alone in this. The odds are that there will be more, but it doesn't make you a bad person or unworthy, it just means that you have taken chances, given people time and it hasn't panned out. C'est la vie hun!
Do not judge yourself by the partners you have, examine yourself and see where you have made bad decisions and judgements of people.

Take time and don't rush into anything, have some fun and don't get too wrapped up in finding perfection :)

I would guess that the vast majority of people have had strings of failed relationships, you are not alone in this. The odds are that there will be more, but it doesn't make you a bad person or unworthy, it just means that you have taken chances, given people time and it hasn't panned out. C'est la vie hun!
Do not judge yourself by the partners you have, examine yourself and see where you have made bad decisions and judgements of people.

Take time and don't rush into anything, have some fun and don't get too wrapped up in finding perfection :)

Chuckle. this is very true.

And no, I'm not really looking for perfect. I'm looking for maybe 80% perfect :)

And I have done a lot of self examination and soul searching in the last few months. Feeling a little bit more confident in myself.

Having friends to kick my ass when i get too maudlin helps too :)

*hug

Chuckle. this is very true.

And no, I'm not really looking for perfect. I'm looking for maybe 80% perfect :)

And I have done a lot of self examination and soul searching in the last few months. Feeling a little bit more confident in myself.

Having friends to kick my ass when i get too maudlin helps too :)

*hug

I will kick your ass any time you want hun ;) xx

Just checking... Some of us enjoy ass impacts ;)

Soooo why sweden? Surely their H&S laws are different to oursm

Nope, Sweden is Europe so they have 99% of the same legislation that we do. One of my clients is working on a new hospital in Stockholm. Usually the client does the inspections but every now and then, as per next week, they want some additional stuff that the client's own safety guys can't do.

So next week i shall be training some of their guys in Manual Handling.

But it's a 6am flight out of stanstead on Tuesday morning and then a flight home wednesday that doens;t get me back to the UK until about 11pm.

But it's a 6am flight out of stanstead on Tuesday morning and then a flight home wednesday that doens;t get me back to the UK until about 11pm.

Oh ugh! So are you stopping at stanstead? That is a nasty journey! And why stanstead? Surely brum intl would be closer!

Never been to Sweden, hope you enjoy it!

Oh ugh! So are you stopping at stanstead? That is a nasty journey! And why stanstead? Surely brum intl would be closer!

Never been to Sweden, hope you enjoy it!

Alas, the costs are tight so I have to do Standtead to Skavska and then the bus from Skavska to Stockholm. SO i'll be staying down the night before, not sure about the night after. If I've got some work down south i'll stay down, if not I'll make the drive home (carefully) and then sleep late in the morning :)

And Sweden's a lovely country. I thoroughly enjoyed myself last time.

Alas, the costs are tight so I have to do Standtead to Skavska and then the bus from Skavska to Stockholm. SO i'll be staying down the night before, not sure about the night after. If I've got some work down south i'll stay down, if not I'll make the drive home (carefully) and then sleep late in the morning :)

Be careful, that's a heck of a long day and driving the M1 is shit even at the best of times!

Afternoon everyone - hope we're all having a good day.

Ref M and his lack of bravado - I suppose that's the disadvantage when you're a Dom - no-one to chew you up when you need it! :D

Daisy - do you think we can help him with this? How about telling him how we go about trying to let someone know we fancy them? And how we let them down gently when we are not really interested?

Congrats on the Dom chase by the way - you naughty girl!!

Afternoon everyone - hope we're all having a good day.

Ref M and his lack of bravado - I suppose that's the disadvantage when you're a Dom - no-one to chew you up when you need it! :D

Daisy - do you think we can help him with this? How about telling him how we go about trying to let someone know we fancy them? And how we let them down gently when we are not really interested?

Congrats on the Dom chase by the way - you naughty girl!!

It's not going too bad. Not as productive as hoped, but I am getting there.

Hope yours is going ok?

And I'm not a fan of gentle let downs. I'd rather hear it direct. :)

It's not going too bad. Not as productive as hoped, but I am getting there.

Hope yours is going ok?

And I'm not a fan of gentle let downs. I'd rather hear it direct. :)

Yes thanks - very busy today which is good.

And what I was meaning is that mature sensible reasonable people can manage to combine both gentle and direct so everyone's dignity remains intact. Direct doesn't necessarily mean painful - *stands back to watch Dom brain trying to compute that thought* :D

Yes thanks - very busy today which is good.

And what I was meaning is that mature sensible reasonable people can manage to combine both gentle and direct so everyone's dignity remains intact. Direct doesn't necessarily mean painful - *stands back to watch Dom brain trying to compute that thought* :D

Ah, see, I understand that one. :)

Hmmm, dare we teach a man how women think? That could be dangerous :rolleyes:
Trouble is, I am not a girl that plays games, and I couldn't for a second describe why some ladies do.

Think I may have to change my status on FL, I am inundated by offers, some nice, some a tad creepy and some......well! :eek:

Hmmm, dare we teach a man how women think? That could be dangerous :rolleyes:
Trouble is, I am not a girl that plays games, and I couldn't for a second describe why some ladies do.

Think I may have to change my status on FL, I am inundated by offers, some nice, some a tad creepy and some......well! :eek:

Oh dear, creepy guys are not good. *hug

I got it :D
At that price I would be mad not to, well it's my redundancy money well spent :rolleyes:

Pleased you got it - not pleased for your situation.

I'm seeing our mutual friend on Thursday so I'll try to find out what the score is.

So you decided not to go for that job?

Pleased you got it - not pleased for your situation.

I'm seeing our mutual friend on Thursday so I'll try to find out what the score is.

So you decided not to go for that job?

It would have been too much travel, it was an akward place to get to and I would have been traveling 4 hrs a day which defeats the object!

I have had a whisper about a job that is coming up in August that I do want. I will possibly hold out for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back