Back for a bit

evermyre

Literotica Guru
Hey everyone!

I had a thread on here a while back and for some reason tonight felt like pulling out my camera and sharing with you. Any comments are welcome. I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• ME1.jpg
    ME1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 2,801
  • ME2.jpg
    ME2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,015
Thanks! I appreciate hearing it. And yes Fred, there's more. ;)

Hey everyone!

I had a thread on here a while back and for some reason tonight felt like pulling out my camera and sharing with you. Any comments are welcome. I hope you enjoy!

Very sexy pictures for sure! I am glad you had the courage to share them. Hope to see more of them in the future.

Hey everyone!

Gotta love a curvy woman so sexy.;)

Hey everyone!

You have really nice tits :)

Hey everyone!

Stunning photographs darling, thank you for sharing them :devil:

Just finished going through every page of your older thread after seeing this one! One word....."Beautiful"! Thank you for sharing.:rose:

Glad you like the curves. Us curvy women don't get enough appreciation sometimes so thanks!!
Maybe not in the world, but I think there is probably more of appreciation around here for women with curves. I know I certainly appreciate them. Very nice! :)

And something tells me it would be worth my while to go find your old thread.... ;) :D

Maybe not in the world, but I think there is probably more of appreciation around here for women with curves. I know I certainly appreciate them. Very nice! :)

And something tells me it would be worth my while to go find your old thread.... ;) :D

I certainly think it'd be worth your while, but I may be biased. :)

Here's a few photos for you ass men out there. I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• ME3.jpg
    ME3.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 848
  • ME4.jpg
    ME4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 924
Back