I Just Want To Say.......

Just sayin' ... ;)

penny.jpg

Just thinking......:rolleyes:

leaned an important lesson today. I take directions well from a woman but not from a man.

Hmmmmm - why do you think that is warlock?

not sure but know that it is something that is very important. perhaps its so many thousands of years of instinct that is telling me not to back down that I am the Alpha male. and then add the years of training I myself had both in the army and in the boxing ring withing seconds I have already sized up all the males in the room and figured out exactly what I would need to do to beat them in a fight if needed.

not sure but know that it is something that is very important. perhaps its so many thousands of years of instinct that is telling me not to back down that I am the Alpha male. and then add the years of training I myself had both in the army and in the boxing ring withing seconds I have already sized up all the males in the room and figured out exactly what I would need to do to beat them in a fight if needed.

I certainly think you're on the right track with that...but women are no threat, (usually) correct?

not in the same way correct.

Because we cannot threaten your Alpha male status or because we are physically less of a threat (not sure at all if this is going anywhere, but very curious)? Is it at all related to sports competitiveness among males? Need to be first/best - instinctive drive to prove breeding prowess by success in 'hunting' so to speak?

Because we cannot threaten your Alpha male status or because we are physically less of a threat (not sure at all if this is going anywhere, but very curious)? Is it at all related to sports competitiveness among males? Need to be first/best - instinctive drive to prove breeding prowess by success in 'hunting' so to speak?

I am not sure and understand one of the worse beatings I ever took 6 cracked ribs was from a woman. she was a 4th degree black belt. used to date her she thought cheated on her.

I am not sure and understand one of the worse beatings I ever took 6 cracked ribs was from a woman. she was a 4th degree black belt. used to date her she thought cheated on her.

LMAO - broke my sensei's nose once myself! we tend to fight dirty and cheat when at all possible. I just always wondered if some forms of contact sports (football, rugby, etc) and such weren't some holdover from primitive man's need to bring home the wooly mammoth. And I'd imagine that competition was fairly fierce for 'best hunter' - I know some of that is a gross over-simplification but....you mentioned the instinct telling you that you are the Alpha and not to back down - and sizing up the other males/knowing what it would take to beat them...

Back