I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the state I'm in, I'd take anything that comes, as it were.
 
I've just lit my fire. Darkness is taking hold. It's good evening from me.
 
The older the better. Older men are sexy and if they have some or all gray hair...I just get wet.
 
The older the better. Older men are sexy and if they have some or all gray hair...I just get wet.

mmmmmm.............did someone say gray hair?......;)


Damn.........that wet statement just made me hard.........:kiss:
 
Last edited:
What I thought a woman needed when I was younger is so much different than what I feel they need now that I am older. As an older man, you realized sex isn't just an organ, or a technique. It's more than just making them feel like a treasure, but actually treating them like the treasure they are. I feel, when a woman senses that security, there isn't anything she would not do. One thing that has been an issue for me though, is connecting beyond the physical attraction. Has any men or women had this issue? It seems many (certainly not all) that I have met, struggle to find commonality with me beyond the bedroom.

would love to hear all of your thoughts.

~WP
I think you have to find someone who knows about and appreciates things that happened before they were born. I have been seeing a man 24 years older than I for several years, and while there is a definite chemistry in the bedroom, we connect as friends by going on long walks and talking about everything under the sun. I think what makes the difference is that I appreciate the things he experienced in a different time. I understand our different stages in life. He is now in his early 70s, but he still has it going on in the bedroom! I am patient, and his experience is a definite plus!
 
The older the better. Older men are sexy and if they have some or all gray hair...I just get wet.

Oh gawd yes....steel gray or salt-and-pepper is hot as hell. *cream*

That being said....anything physical is secondary to personality, IMHO. No amount of sexy gray is going to make the thong come off if you're a jerk.
 
Oh gawd yes....steel gray or salt-and-pepper is hot as hell. *cream*

That being said....anything physical is secondary to personality, IMHO. No amount of sexy gray is going to make the thong come off if you're a jerk.

I do believe the keyword here is.........*cream*.........;)
 
Older Men?

=.=

I'm an older man, and I like older men too...


=.=
 
Hmmmm brown with some gray mixed in, and I have been told I am a pretty nice guy. And I agree with GSFM that the keyword is definitely *cream* :D
 
One of you in this thread seems to have taken my forum virginity.....

<------ no longer a virgin (s'ok....the label was pretty funny in the first place) 60 more posts....
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top