looking to chat

BlueSky & Marcus - hello and welcome. check out the first post - feel free to join in some of the questions/topics.

a75 - didn't you PM me before? nonetheless, hello and thank you for posting. you've had a pretty good time here on lit!

I have no idea who or where he is.

the more important question would be: what would be the point to lie?

that was my initial question as well. It would be weird to say that "Singapore sounds better than India". But again, this is just me.

While I still would like to chat (with the right person/people), this thread has mostly evolved into a form of sharing/discussion. (See below ** for list of topics).

If you'd like to chat, please tell me about yourself as well as what interests you (see Q7). If we match, I'll definitely post you a reply. However, if all you're looking for is to talk dirty, please don't waste both our time.

** For convenience, here's a list of all the topics that we've talked about:

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?

Not forgetting: do you have any thoughts/questions to ask and share?

Let's go...pick one topic and talk about it at length, or answer all, if you like!

Feel free to join in! :)

~~~~~~~~~
The original post:

i'm bored and would like to chat with someone who's interested in more than sexual chat. (Yes, I know this is literotica) :)

Allow me to clarify: no, we WONT be chatting or role-playing about your fantasies - at least, not on the first chat and not if I dont know you. Thank you for understanding!

1. No but I would. Not just anyone.
2. I don't expect a response, but I would appreciate one.
3. I don't lie online and very rarely in my personal life. I assume it's to get women.
4. It's been great. I don't have anything to share, unless you ask a specific question.
5.I haven't been, but would love to.
6. Private chats and verbal interactions.
7. Deep conversation about life, philosophy and sex. Really depends on who it is.
8. I didn't know they existed. If you have information please share.

1. No but I would. Not just anyone.
2. I don't expect a response, but I would appreciate one.
3. I don't lie online and very rarely in my personal life. I assume it's to get women.
4. It's been great. I don't have anything to share, unless you ask a specific question.
5.I haven't been, but would love to.
6. Private chats and verbal interactions.
7. Deep conversation about life, philosophy and sex. Really depends on who it is.
8. I didn't know they existed. If you have information please share.

Hey Soul - Welcome to the thread. I've seen your posts in a few other forums.

Lit gatherings - well, I've not personally heard about it but I believe I read about it in some posts probably from many years back. I don't recall the thread title though. Just wonder how interesting it might be to have such a gathering. Not much opportunity of it happening here though, given that most litsters are from across the world lol.

Paul (a contributor to this forum) has attended a few gatherings from other sites though. His post is on an earlier page.

Hey Soul - Welcome to the thread. I've seen your posts in a few other forums.

Lit gatherings - well, I've not personally heard about it but I believe I read about it in some posts probably from many years back. I don't recall the thread title though. Just wonder how interesting it might be to have such a gathering. Not much opportunity of it happening here though, given that most litsters are from across the world lol.

Paul (a contributor to this forum) has attended a few gatherings from other sites though. His post is on an earlier page.

There used to be Lit Bashes but that was years ago, organised my room members. i went to a Bdsm one with one of my subs at that time. I was in the UK at that time

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?
2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?

I just noticed this thread, so here's some answers.

1. Yes I have, twice. Both platonically. One was a long time ago, and we got along really well, but I've lost touch with her now. The other I'm still in contact with regularly.

2. I rarely do, and usually don't expect anything if I do. I'm kinda shy too.

3. Haven't you watched House? Everyone lies! In my case, it's more of not divulging though. I'm very protective of my identity for personal reasons.

4. Well I keep coming back, so I guess it isn't bad. I often find it bewildering, but there is a loyalty factor.

5. Yes, as you know.

6. Meeting the two people in real life.

7. See answer to 3. :D

8. Nope.

Nothing on Lit spikes your interest asian?

Well, I was reading a few forums where the participants were "fighting" with each other. Sure, everyone has their own opinions but I believe all can agree to disagree. Why make it so negative? Of course, on the other hand, there are so many trolls and annoying people that I can also understand if some have had enough of such nonsense.

Anyway, it's quite difficult to find someone compatible to chat with on lit. There are some who PM then just as suddenly stop replying with no mention. Kinda weird.

I've met three women here in RL. The first one I was crazy about, and she really liked me but she lived 6,000 miles away and I was still married. And she had issues. Still kinda crazy about her.

The second was meh from both sides.

The third was a complete brain -f%^S but it was a kind of fun day.

There are definitely all kinds of people wandering the halls of Lit. Layer that it with the complications of normal life and people tend to come and go fairly regularly. I've never really gotten the whole point of fighting with strangers online, especially the ones who get so emotionally wrapped up in it.

I thought I would dip back in and answer one of the questions I'd missed.

When I PM I am not necessarily expecting a reply, unless it's someone I've PMed with before, then there is something of an expectation. On a first contact PM though I understand that a.) not everyone is hear to PM, b.) women get bombarded by a lot of PM' from strangers, and c.) I may not be to everyone's taste. If she doesn't reply I just let it roll off.

I can be shy, can't you tell? :p

Stomach is improving slowly, but still got a lot of fatigue. Starting to suspect something else might be wrong with me :(

Yea, a stomach bug cant possibly last sooo long! Hope you get it checked out. Hear more from you!

I've met three women here in RL. The first one I was crazy about, and she really liked me but she lived 6,000 miles away and I was still married. And she had issues. Still kinda crazy about her.

The second was meh from both sides.

The third was a complete brain -f%^S but it was a kind of fun day.

Welcome, NoJo. Are you still in contact with #1?

I thought I would dip back in and answer one of the questions I'd missed.

When I PM I am not necessarily expecting a reply, unless it's someone I've PMed with before, then there is something of an expectation. On a first contact PM though I understand that a.) not everyone is hear to PM, b.) women get bombarded by a lot of PM' from strangers, and c.) I may not be to everyone's taste. If she doesn't reply I just let it roll off.

Generally, I'd agree on first PMs. That's a good point re: PMs that had been exchanged for a while...there was a guy who posted in this forum, then PMed, we traded a few PMs, then he suddenly stopped replying. The PMs were going fine too. oh well...and Canadians call themselves polite. hmm. (guessing I'm gonna be receiving hate-mail now) :p

Generally, I'd agree on first PMs. That's a good point re: PMs that had been exchanged for a while...there was a guy who posted in this forum, then PMed, we traded a few PMs, then he suddenly stopped replying. The PMs were going fine too. oh well...and Canadians call themselves polite. hmm. (guessing I'm gonna be receiving hate-mail now) :p

I've never really understood the people who can do an emotional 180 on you without warning. They can go from warm and friendly to attack mode in the blink of an eye. LOL - I guess I am just not that emotionally volatile. I'm personally forgiving on timing, I understand that life outside of the internet often moves quickly and people unexpectedly have to step away, but I do think that if you've been in contact for a while a simple note is a nicety.

Ah well, that is the internet - for a good percentage of people I think they view internet relationships and friendships as fairly disposable. Whether they don't recognize the humanity of the people behind the screen name or they simply don't know, I don't know.

I've never really understood the people who can do an emotional 180 on you without warning. They can go from warm and friendly to attack mode in the blink of an eye. LOL - I guess I am just not that emotionally volatile. I'm personally forgiving on timing, I understand that life outside of the internet often moves quickly and people unexpectedly have to step away, but I do think that if you've been in contact for a while a simple note is a nicety.

Ah well, that is the internet - for a good percentage of people I think they view internet relationships and friendships as fairly disposable. Whether they don't recognize the humanity of the people behind the screen name or they simply don't know, I don't know.

Exactly, but most people just prefer to vanish. Some are even worse, as they are still active on the site. I suppose it shows the sort of person they really are. Nonetheless, their actions (or inaction) are still hurtful.

Back