Primal Play (Closed for FireyIce)

Cherrybomb400

The Tragic Princess
Joined
Mar 5, 2015
Posts
2,033
Lilly had a long weekend with her friends. They were working on costumes and Lilly had taken all her materials with her. By the time she and her friends had finished and was entering her home, it was 11pm, Sunday night.

It wasn't Lilly's costume that actually needed work. Hers was fairly simple, she was a character from one of those Magical Girl Anime's where they fight monsters. She opted for the school uniform. It was her friend's costume who was the monster that needed all the work. They joked that during the contention they planned on going to that they should play out a tentacle scene... Little did her friend know that she had the hardwere at home to recreate any hentai scene that she wanted.

In fact, another very unique piece should be arriving any day now. Right now Lilly was too tired to think about that. She wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed and fall right to sleep.
 
Travis was the typical college student, as well as his sister. However, they both still managed to live off campus at home since it was a fairly short commute. Since he was never an early riser, he opted to have most of his classes in the afternoon. The weekend had come and gone and Monday had just started.

The way he woke up, however, was one that he wasn't a fan of. He heard the doorbell chime several times before he got out of bed and started to head down to the door. Ever so tired and groggy, he opened the door and signed for the package. When the door closed, he looked at it and saw that it was addressed to Lilly. "What the hell did she order?" he asked himself as he headed back up to his room. He decided to open it and take a look. "Holy shit," he said as he looked at the sex toy that had been ordered.

There was no doubt that he knew her sister wasn't as "innocent" as she always let others on to believe. He was also curious to figure out what she was planning on doing with this object, however, as he looked at his clock, he saw that he had to get ready soon. He decided to put the package in his closet and try to find out what she was up to. As he headed out the door he pulled out his phone and texted her asking when she would be home tonight, if at all, before he started heading to his first class.
 
Lilly had slept in and missed her first class. That is what happens when one stayed up to late sewing. Thankfully she had a friend who took notes for her. She had gotten up and checked her email. She got a notification that her package had been delivered yesterday! No one had told it came.

She went down stairs, checked the porch - nothing. Mom or Dad didn't leave any boxes on the steps. Lilly was starting to panic. What if they opened it? She soon calmed herself, rationalizing that mostly someone pinched it from off their porch. That actually made her angry. She paid a good deal of money for that thing!

Lilly got dressed and went about her day as normal. It wasn't until 3:30pm that she headed back home. Maybe the tracking information was off and it was arriving today? She could only hope. Wasting so much money on a toy she didn't even get to play with was frustrating.
 
It was almost 9PM by the time Travis came in from both school and eating out with friends. When he got home, he headed upstairs, having to pass Lilly’s room as normal. After he put his stuff down near his bed he got changed into some more comfortable clothing. After looking at what he had to do for the next few days he decided to see how his sister was doing.

As he neared her door he began to think of how she was reacting if she was expecting her package today or not. It was a little strange to him that she would be interested in something like what she had ordered. He remembered that he had a hard time focusing throughout the whole day, wondering what else she did in her room. He knew she had mentioned that she had a YouTube account, which he had seen some of her videos, however, he was starting to wonder if there were others.

He knocked on her door as he stood there. Luckily, he knew she probably wasn’t asleep. “Hey, Lilly,” he started as he waited for a response. “Are you still up?” he asked as he spent a moment not hearing much of anything. He started to wonder if she was really asleep this early for her normal time.
 
Lilly was just finishing up a post on Facebook. She had posted all of the pictures she took at the convention. One picture in particular was up on her screen still. It was of her in the school girl uniform, and someone had made a tentacle monster. They staged the image to look like she was being attacked (public place, so thing pg13? Everything is covered up but the implication of what would happen is there). There she was, on the ground, looking like the monster was holding her arms and legs down and open.

Lilly yawned as she heard her brother open the door. She turned her computer chair around to face him, not really caring that he could see the pictures from her weekend fun.

"What's up?" She was now in a comfy pair of sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. Her long hair was free and hung down her back.
 
Travis had waited another moment before he got a response. As he entered he saw her dressed down for the night. “Hey, sis,” he said as he leaned up against the door. “Did you have a fun weekend with your cosplay stuff?” he inquired while looking at her. He didn’t really pay a lot of attention to the picture on the computer.

“Did mom and dad say anything tonight?” he added to his questions. He knew they were planning on going on a trip sometime soon. He just didn’t know when. Part of the time that he was looking at his sister, he was thinking of what kind of things Lilly was involved in. Right now, she didn’t look like she was distraught about her package not being here. Nor did it look like she might be expecting anything at all.

He knew his schedule was a bit more laid back tomorrow. Unfortunately, so was his sister’s. “Can you do me a favor?” he inquired to Lilly, slowly starting to think of what she might look like under her baggy clothes. “I’m having a girl over for lunch,” he started into his plan, “Would it be possible to make sure that you are gone so that we can have some privacy?” Travis asked. He was hoping there wouldn’t be any questions, though there was no girl.
 
"Hey, yeah I have a good time. Took lots of photos, ate lots of food. Got a ton more anime that I have yet to watch." He asked about their parents trip. Dad had won tickets to go on a cruise.

"They leave next week. Shame it was only a two person trip, a cruise sounds awesome!"

Then Travis mentioned that he wanted to have a girl over tomorrow. Lilly raised an eyebrow. Her brother had a date? He wasn't unattractive, so it wasn't hard to believe. What was strange was that he wanted to bring her here for lunch? Or was it...

"Define 'privacy'," She asked. "Do you want me to keep myself in my room all day, or do you want me out of the house because you plan on fucking her and don't want your sister hearing your cries of passion?" She smirked a little. She didn't swear very often but when she did it was funny to see how surprised or uncomfortable people would get.

"Eh, it doesn't matter. I'm going shopping with mom tomorrow and Dad is meeting clients so you and your plaything will be all alone."
 
“It’d just be two friends having lunch,” Travis told Lilly. “If it progresses past that, then hey, you’re old enough to do whatever you want,” he pointed out. “If it turns into us fucking, you can’t really blame me at all.” Normally he didn’t hear Lilly speak like this. With her also making the comment, he was also curious about how often she heard him having sex when it did occur in the past.

The good thing is that it wasn’t too hard for her to believe he might be seeing something. He was a bit relieved that Lilly had told him she was going shopping with their mother. He figured he’d have a few hours of personal time to snoop around her room while she was gone. The other good thing was that they tended to respect each other’s privacy for the most part.

He kept his poker face on as she informed him of what was going on. “Thanks, sis,” he said as he stood up. “We’ll need to just sit down and chat like this sometime soon,” he said as he made his way to the door and closed it behind him.

As he went back to his room, he lay down and started to think of what he might find in her room tomorrow. It wouldn’t surprise him if he found a few toys, though hopefully nothing too crazy. Well, aside from what she had ordered online. It wouldn’t be a surprise if she ever admitted that she had found his small stash of porn that he kept in his closet.
 
"Um... Yeah, it was nice," the conversation was a little short but whatever. "Night!" She called to him as he left her room. There was something about that conversation that felt off. Lilly didn't think too long on it. Instead she spent the rest of the night recording herself doing a Lets Play of a horror game.

The next day, Lilly and their mom went out just as she told her brother, without any suspicion that he was planning on poking around. Her closet with filled with costumes, her computer held her cosplay pictures. She never saved porn on the computer but her recent history was still up. Everything was pretty open and easy to get into... Except for the hot pink trunk that was placed at the end of her bed. It was the only thing with a lock on it.
 
Travis headed back to his room. He studied for a little bit before going to bed. At least he would have a chance to do some more investigating, he told himself as he started to drift to sleep. The other main thing that was preventing him from actually going to sleep was him thinking of his little sister using some of the toys he might find in her room on herself.

As morning came, he arose and woke up to a nice wonderful sun. He looked at the time. It was still fairly early and there was a chance that Lilly and their mom hadn’t left to go shopping yet. As he got up, he headed to his shower and started to take one. During the course, he heard his sister’s door open and close. Shortly, he heard the car leaving the driveway. As soon as he finished, he quickly dried off and got changed into his clothes for the day.

When he went into her room, he saw the pink chest that was always locked. He figured in his investigation, this would be the only thing he wouldn’t try to open. Though, it wouldn’t be a surprise to him if that was where all of her toys were. He looked over at her desk and sat down as he turned on her computer. After it started up, he went to her recent photos she had taken. He was surprised at how racy some of the stuff was. At the same time he looked at her YouTube account and saw it Just as normal as anything else she had.

While he was working on looking at her recent videos and pictures, he heard an e-mail she had received. When he looked at the account, he noticed it wasn’t her normal e-mail she used. Nor was it one from school. As he looked at the address, he started to type it in and was surprised when it filled the YouTube login screen. The name was different and the videos were pretty much either sex or sex toy related. The biggest shock was that she had several videos of herself explaining what some of the toys were and that she had admitted she had tried them out, some to a great length. He took out his phone and typed in the account name so that he could get an idea of what she was really up to. As he looked more on her computer, he saw some of the toys she had recently ordered. “Hell,” he said to himself, “This is like finding a goldmine of blackmail.”

After spending more time looking at everything he turned everything off and left the room just as it was. He had made another account and followed his sister’s other YouTube page. Hopefully he would find the perfect opportunity to exploit this side of her as he got ready for class.
 
School just dragged on and on, but Lilly was occupying herself by checking her social media accounts on her phone. She had to be careful not to show her face in the more risqué one. She still got a lot of trafficking, and a lot of offers to try and review other toys. Maybe she could get one of these horny guys to buy the toy that got pinched from the porch, or maybe something better.

There was a toy she had been wanting to try, but it involved some prepping... It was supposed to look like an alien or monster tentacle and it was hallow because the "tentacle" would deposit eggs in the "victim". The eggs were made of gelatin.


The only logical time to play would be when their parents were away. When her brother was out she could even put more of a show on. Thinking about it was driving her crazy. She thought about it all day until she got home.

When she got home she went into her room and started planning. Even if her face was blurred in videos and pictures, Lilly really enjoyed doing these perverted things, knowning that people were watching and getting off. She would wear the stereotypical school girl outfit. She wished she had a way to make it look and feel like she was wrapped in tentacles.

Opening her trunk, she rummaged through to see what else she could use.
 
Travis had gotten done with class early today. Luckily all he had was a test that didn’t take too long. Before he left to go home he watched Lilly’s video’s on her other account that he wasn’t supposed to know about. When one of the videos mentioned that it was too explicit to be shown on YouTube, he was given another site that would allow such things to occur. After making a new account, he watched as he saw his sister start to use the toys on her. The only thing that was a little strange was she had blurred her face, which was understandable to a degree.

He figured he had just found the jackpot of how to blackmail his sister. When he got home, he grabbed some leftovers and headed upstairs. As he approached, he heard some stuff being shuffled around in Lilly’s room. He went to go put his bag away and then headed back to her room. He knocked on the door before opening it. There was no way he was going to miss this opportunity by waiting for her to possibly not get caught. As the door opened, he saw some toys being spread out as she was looking through her trunk. “Hey sis, what are you doing?” he asked trying to seem at least somewhat shocked.

Travis walked over and looked at all the different sex toys that she had acquired. “Do mom and dad know you have so many naughty toys?” he asked with a grin. He knew he had just caught her at the most vulnerable time for her. With all of the evidence just laying around, he figured she couldn’t get away with trying to weasel out of this.
 
Lilly heard the knock, but before she could say anything her brother pushed his way in. Her face paled as almost everything she owned was displayed out. Quickly she started gathering them and threw them back in the trunk.

"What the hell?! Normal people wait for permission to enter someone's room!" Her face was red as a tomato but that didn't hide the fact that he caught her with all her toys.

When he teased her, asking if their parents knew what she had, she froze. "You wouldn't have the balls..." She couldn't bet on that though. She Would be mortified if anyone found out!

Slowly Lilly sat on her bed and sighed.
 
Travis looked at her expression and then listened as she tried to call his bluff about their parents. “Well, maybe you can give me a reason not to tell mom and dad,” he told her. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of her with her remaining toys all sprawled out on the room. “I always wondered what you had in there,” he added as he continued to play with his phone.

He looked around as she mentioned that he wouldn’t have the balls. “Well, I’m a guy, so I have balls,” he said as he reached down and picked up a pair of ben wa balls. “And these look like they might have a hard time fitting in you. But, I think you should show me how wrong I am.” He walked over to her bed and set the balls next to her as he sat down on her bed. “And sis, don’t hold back or disappoint,” he added as he looked over her body with lust.
 
"Stop! Don't take pictures you perv!" She tried to get rid of the remaining stuff, but her brother had grabbed something. Looking at his hands it was the two silver balls that she used for two reasons: Strengthening her pelvic floor muscles and because it did provide some pleasure... Though her favorite thing to do was make herself climax as she had them in, making her walls push it out as she came.

"Don't touch my stuff," She snapped at him. "And don't even joke about that, it's disgusting." She wrinkled her nose at him. Then she looked at him...

"You can't be serious... No, fucking no. Get out of my room!" She pointed to her bedroom door, attempting to shoo him out.
 
“Oh, you have no idea on how serious I am,” Travis told Lilly. “And trust me, I’m not leaving. Not after what I’ve found out these last few days.” He decided to hold onto most of his cards, not letting her know how much he knew exactly. He looked at her intently and moved the balls over towards her. “Now be a good girl and put on a nice show for me,” he added.

As he watched her try to point him out the door, he showed her his phone with a text to their parents that just required him to push the button to send it. “I know you won’t risk it. I know you don’t want to ruin being mom and dad’s perfect little angel, right?” He inquired as he gave her a bit more of a serious look. “Now, let’s see you take these balls.”
 
"Travis! Please don't," Lilly begged. She couldn't believe he was ready to send that, but there he was showing his phone to her.

"Please, please delete it and I'll do it." Her heart was pounding and her face twisted into panic at how real the situation was becoming... but why did he want her to do this?

with shaky hands she pushed her pants down, revealing her small black lace panties... Even with them on you could tell she was bare with no hair on her pussy. She left her shirt on. It was embarrassing enough knowing he was going to see her... down there.

"I'll do it just... just promise you wont send that to mom and dad... not to anyone!" She was so scared that she was shaking. She could feel tears starting to build up in her eyes and she was trying to blink them away.

Lilly hated the way he was looking at her, she felt sick. Grabbing a bottle of lube from her nightstand drawer, she sat down on the bed again. Her stomach was in knots she took in a breath. Her eyes closed and a tear slipped down.
 
As Travis watched Lilly start to get undressed, he deleted the possible text message. For the time being he was still going to keep the photo in his camera as an insurance policy. “So how long have you been working on your collection of toys?” Travis inquired.

He watched as she started to pull off her panties, exposing her very bare pussy. “Don’t worry sis,” he began to say, “This will be our little secret. I promise. Just as long as you’re a good girl,” he added as he watched. He started to lay back on her bed as he waited patiently for Lilly to begin her show for him.
 
Lilly couldn't look at him as she laid back on her bed and opened her legs. Her heart beat was ringing in her ears as took the first ball and pushed it against her opening. She whimpered softly as she applied more pressure. Slowly her opening took the large ball in and she already felt full with it inside. Then she did the same for the next.

Once it was inside she took a sharp breath. The weights within the balls were already rolling around and causing the strange yet pleasurable sensations. Naturally she rocked her hips, stirring the weights around, making her walls contract as she held them in inside of her.

She wasn't sure what else he wanted her to do... He said he wanted a show.

Slowly she pulled up her shirt and revealed her breasts. Her nipples were already hard so she went right to squeezing her breasts and then playing with her nipples. It was hard to focus on the pleasure, knowing her brother was watching and basically held her life in his hands.
 
Travis continued to watch as Lilly started to put the balls in her pussy. He listened as she tried to fight back the sounds of pleasure. There was no doubt that he knew it was due to the fact that he was around and coercing her to act this way. “How many can you fit in there?” he asked as he watched her hips rock in rhythm of the balls.

He also started to watch as she lifted up her shirt. He was a bit surprised that his sister wasn’t wearing a bra. You have very lovely breasts Lil,” Travis complimented as he moved closer to her. He started to feel her skin, touching her more intimately than just the normal sibling affection he had for her. He moved one hand up to her breast and the other to her pussy. “I bet you’re fucking wet right now, aren’t you?” he asked as he looked into her eyes as he started to massage her clit.
 
Lilly was trying to ignore her brother's words. This was all so... surreal.

Then she felt a warm hand on her thigh, and that grabbed her attention. She tried to move away from him but he was already grasping at her chest and between her legs. Lilly tried to push his hands away and off of her skin.

"Travis! Stop, you were just supposed to watch," his hand was already on her pussy and rubbing at her clit. She groaned as her body naturally reacted to the attention, but she wanted him to stop and get away from him. Her movements was also causing the weights in the balls to move around, stimulating her more.
 
“It’s OK, Lilly,” Travis started to say, “I’m just trying to help you have a better experience. I want to make sure you get off good and hard,” he added as he continued to rub her clit, slowly speeding it up. His other hand had started to squeeze her other breast as he made sure to give each one the same amount of attention.

He heard her moans start to get a bit louder as he watched her body respond to both his touch and the balls. “God, you look so fucking sexy like this,” he added as he continued to watch her while helping please her. “Just make sure you do as I say and no one will see the photos I took,” he reassured her while listening to her moans of pleasure.

Shortly after playing with both of her breasts, he moved his hand to hers and held both of them down with his, making sure she couldn’t break free from him playing with her clit.
 
Lilly's eyes were closed tight as she felt her brother's hands on her. She tried to push his hands away, but he held his hands there and would squeeze her breast roughly to make her stop resisting.

As he continued to stimulate her body, she whimpered/moaned helplessly. His words were not helping the situation either. He reminded her about the pictures and that finally made her stop trying to push his hands away.

Her nipples were so hard from how he played with them. The hard little buds seemed to be begging to be sucked on, and it had been a while since anyone had.

Her pussy was sopping wet from the way he handled her breasts and clit, and the balls.

Travis held down both of her wrists with one hand as she was laid out on the bed. When his fingers once again started rubbing her clit, her back arched up as she gasped and bit her lip as she tried to muffle her cries. Her body started shaking as she came. It was made worse as her walls squeeze so tight that it pushed out the first ball.
 
Travis watched as her body reacted to his touch. He figured Lilly was also getting very aroused from the balls as well. “Is there anything I can do to help you get off?” he asked her as he looked at her lovely body. There was no doubt that he was hard, however, he knew that her playing with him probably wouldn’t’ occur, at least not for tonight. Travis thought about the possibilities of her hand and blow job skills would have to be tested sometime soon.

He watched as she arched her back and then a few moments later Travis saw that she had collapsed. He figured that she just had a nice orgasm as her eyes looked like they were starting to glaze over. “If you just finished cumming, I want you to push the ben wa balls out of your pussy, Lilly,” he told her as he was hoping to be able to see the sight.
 
The first ball had already been pushed out from how hard she orgasmed. She was still panting for breath when Travis said that he wanted to see her pushed them out. This was so embarrassing, but she had to comply for now.

Contracting her muscles, slowly the large metal ball started to push open at her entrance. Lilly whimpered as her pussy was still super sensitive. Finally it popped out and her entrance looked like a gaping hole for a moment before it closed back up.

Both metal balls were slick with her wetness and staining the sheets on her bed. As much as she would deny it, the orgasm she felt was extremely good, but she was always wanting more after the first one. Being forced to cum at the hands of her brother was not any different, but she wasn't going to let him know that.

(If he is no longer holding her wrists, she will pull her shirt back down, but it wasn't indicated if he was still holding them)

She couldn't close her legs easily, at least not with Travis between them while he had been watching her push out the second ball from her snatch.
 
Back
Top