Alabama Roll Call

I didn't even know there was an Alabama roll call thread. *waves HI from the central part of the state.

Huntsville / Madison

Just moved to the Huntsville / Madison area. Anyone still up today?

Hey there! mid-30s guy from Hoover here. Always interested in finding other men or ladies locally to chat with and possibly even plan some naughty fun with. PM me if interested.

Bumping this thread back to life...

Madison County

South madison county area, always up for some good chat

Just saying hi to bump this thread. Love my Alabama friends!!! Though I moved, four years ago, I was born and raised in Alabama. It will always be my home. :)

Just saying hi to bump this thread. Love my Alabama friends!!! Though I moved, four years ago, I was born and raised in Alabama. It will always be my home. :)

And i recently mived here. Seems like a wonderful state. How is everyone?

Females in or near the Florence area shoot me a private message or hit me up me kik kelley3251971

Phone chat

So are there an guys in here 35 to 40 that wanna chat to a 38 year old aussie girl. Im engaged but addicted to the accent i blame lucas black šŸ˜

Howdy from Bama

Dont seem to be many folks on here from Alabama.....I am about 20 miles due south of Bham for the time being. Plans are to move even further south in the next few years.

Back