Through the Portal

wintersfanatic

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Posts
758
This non-consensual thread involves a young human girl being captured by alien slave traders that have come through a special portal to Earth in search of pleasure slaves for their own world, Trabius.

I'm looking for someone to role play as the males that kidnap her, and eventually the older male that buys her at a slave auction.

Other roles will certainly be considered, so if you have an idea send me a PM!


:rose::rose::rose:

Emily-1.jpg


Name: Emily Abrams
Age: 18
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Cup size: 36D
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Appearance:
Emily is a vivacious eighteen-year old girl that has blossomed into a beautiful young woman. She has long dark hair, light brown eyes and perfectly tanned skin.
Her body started filling out at an early age, and at the tender age of eighteen already fills a high D cup.
Her body curves inward towards her flat stomach, then flares out again at her hips before narrowing once more as you move down her legs and towards her feet.

Clothing:
Emily likes to wear low-cut, form-fitting shirts and shorts or tight jeans. She has been known to wear dresses on occasion, and even dolls herself up for Halloween each year.

Personality:
Extremely friendly and personable. Emily's fairly outgoing, willing to try and do almost anything. She truly loves her family and friends, especially her boyfriend Anthony whom she's been with for several years.


:rose: :rose: :rose:

Emily Abrams turned in her desk as soon as the five-minute warning bell rang, and although their substitute, Mr. Cunnings, tried desperately to maintain order in the classroom, he soon found it impossible to keep their attention; after about twenty seconds he simply gave up trying and walked back behind the teachers desk and sat down. Emily grabbed her backpack and was already stuffing her binder and textbook into it by the time her friends Caitlin and Sarah had wandered over, and the three seniors spent the next five minutes picking up where they'd left off before classes had started.

When the bell rang a second time, Emily rose from her seat and with one hand lifted her backpack up and slung it over her left shoulder so that it came to rest against the small of her back. She didn't bother to pull her arm through the other strap, however, as she preferred having it hang a bit while she walked to her next class.

According to the schedule that she'd stuffed inside her pants pocket, Emily had Physics next. She hated the class, but she was completely and utterly infatuated with the teacher. Mr. Thompson was certainly old enough to be her father, but he looked pretty damn good for his age (whatever that was).

Since it was the start of classes, Emily was able to pick a seat closer to the front, and she coyly nibbled on the end of her pencil while he went about with his lesson.

If Brad Pitt had walked into the classroom at that point, she probably wouldn't have given him the time of day.

Her friends constantly ragged on her whenever they caught her ogling, often handing her crumpled up notes with her name and his wrapped up in giant hearts. It was childish but also pretty funny. As it was she already had a boyfriend, and there was no chance in Hell that was going to be getting in bed with Mr. Thompson anytime soon. It didn't take long before the bell rang again, and the love-struck eighteen-year old picked herself up and hauled her ass off to the rest of her classes. By the time 2:30 came around her agenda book was packed with forms for her parents to sign, and even a few of her teachers had assigned work to do over the weekend.

After making a quick stop at her locker, Emily picked up her somewhat lighter backpack and headed outside. She didn't have a car yet, and instead of taking the bus back home she decided that she'd take advantage of the late summer weather and walk. She didn't really mind the lengthy stroll, and the lightweight, sleeveless tank top, combined with the short jean-shorts she was wearing made her feel somewhat comfortable in the afternoon heat.

Emily had been a pretty early bloomer, and although she didn't really flaunt her breasts the way some of the other girls did, it was hard to hide just how curvy her young body was. Her shirt was cut fairly low, and her large, full breasts were made to seem even bigger as the padded bra she wore provided a bit of support for her chest. Emily kept the rest of her shirt pulled up against her body, tied up into a knot near her rib cage to bare her midriff. She had a firm stomach, but her muscles had a softness to them that made her seem more a bit more fragile.

If the swell of her chest wasn't an indication of her femininity, Emily's waist and ass surely were. The denim shorts she wore fit her perfectly, almost as if they'd been painted on. Her ass was nice and tight, and her rounded butt cheeks were easily contoured by the tight-fitting clothes she wore.

She certainly received her fair-share of looks.

It would take about twenty minutes to walk to her house, but Emily figured she could shave off a couple of minutes by turning down a few side streets and take the wooden trail that would eventually lead out to her own road. The dark-haired teen didn't mind walking by herself... it was a small town after all.

Everyone knew everyone.
 
James Thompson plodded through his work day dutifully playing the part of High School Physics teacher. The topic was mundane to him in every sense of the word so his mind often wandered as he tried to toy out new and intriguing possibilities. With the start of each school year, he spent the first few days studying his classes for good candidates for his other profession, that of cross-world trader. Often he was disappointed, but this morning he found himself intrigued by one student in particular.

A bubbly looking girl sat at the front of the class coyly watching him and playfully nibbling the tip of her pencil each time she caught his eye. He tried to decide if she was being intentionally alluring and teasing or if she was naively seductive. Either way with the looks she gave him, her innocent yet enticing beauty and her enticing body made her a prime candidate for his employers. He made a note to seek her out after the school day ended.

The rest of his classes were far less productive but once the final bell for the day ended, James found his way to the parking lot and watched for Emily to emerge. During lunch he had gathered some information about her...her friends, family, where she lived and general habits. He watched her begin walking home, gave her a few minutes and then circled around a couple of blocks to get ahead of her but just out of site to continue watching her route. He continued this process for the first couple of turns and was worried that she was staying in areas far too populated for his purposes, at least without using some of his special tools and abilities. But then he saw her turn down a side street leading to Clawson Grove and he knew he had his chance. At this time of day on a weekday, the wooded trail was seldom very populated. It felt like the story of Little Red Riding Hood. Emily was taking the shortcut through the woods to get to his destination. James decided to play the part of the wolf and intercept her along the way. He quickly revved his car around the town to the other end of the Grove where he parked and started up the trail in the opposite direction to meet Emily.

Once within the shelter of the trees and away from prying eyes, James removed a chain from within his shirt at the end of which hung a small device. He pressed a few buttons and gave a voice command. A series of sparks emitted and surrounded his body. A moment later, his semi-professional looking teacher's clothing was replaced by loose fitting shorts and T-shirt already tinged with a small amount of dust and sweat. James looked up and down his body, satisfied that he looked the part he was about to play and started jogging up the path. After a few hundred yards, he found a spot by the side of the trail where he could sit down comfortably. Pulling the device out again, he flipped a switch to expose a sinister blade which he dragged lightly across his calf and shin to produce a long gash. Blood flowed steadily but not enough to be any real problem. He pulled a small cloth from his pocket and applied pressure then sat holding his leg, waiting for Emily to round the corner.
 
Back
Top