Slut Science (Closed)

John couldn't do it anymore. He gave up trying to talk. His whole chest arched as he felt her soft, petite hand on his throbbing cock. He sighed out a long loud moan as she touched and caressed more and more of it.

"Fuuuuuuck, yes.... oh god, even that feels good..." he sighed out as he finally looked back down at his crotch to verify that what he was feeling was real. Sonico had her hand in his shorts, wrapped around his thick cock.

He finally processed what she had said as he calmed back down. Smiling meekly, he had to ask. "So you like 'em that size?" he smiled a bit wider, confidence surging through him.
 
Sonico slipped his massively thick shaft free, stroking him to full hardness, her tiny hand dwarfed by his size. She couldn't get her fingers completely around him so she caressed him with both hands, stroking him from base to tip, her jaw dropping in awe as she looked from his cock back up to him.

"I think it's amazing John...Holy shit..."
 
John smiled at her, but quickly closed his eyes. His mouth dropped open and he began taking deep breaths in time with her hands sliding up and down his thick shaft. Using both hands at once felt so good on his cock that he could feel it pulsing and throbbing the longer she continued.

"Ohhhh yes, Sonico... keep stroking... just like that..." he sighed out, hoping she wasn't just going to tease him. He also hoped that she wouldn't just stop at a hand job, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself. He was enjoying this too much.
 
Sonico cooed softly and twisted her fingers on his slippery shaft, her palm cupping his glistening head as she picked up her pace. She loved the feeling of his hardness beneath her fingers and wanted him slicker. She leaned down, letting a thin strand of saliva drip into her cupped hands and onto his shaft, coating him and slathering the length in a mix of her spit and precum, the room filled with that familiar wet stroking sound. She desperately wanted to get that first easy load from him before they went any further.

"Mmm John you're throbbing so hard baby..."
 
"Because even your hands feel amazing...." John answered, knowing how hard his cock was throbbing and pulsing for her as she stroked him more and more. Her hands, slick with her spit and his pre-cum, glided over his shaft so easily. But she kept the right amount of pressure to drive him crazy.

He could feel it coming and he knew how much it was gonna be. "Keep going... Use your mouth to catch it or we'll both be a mess..." he croaked out as he felt the first wave of his orgasm coming.
 
"Mmm I like messes...Cum baby"

Sonico reached up to hold her pink hair back and look up into his eyes, opening her lips wide and positioning her tongue at the tip of his cockhead, pouring precum as he prepared to erupt in her palm. Her other hand stroked him in tight, smooth strokes from base to tip and back, fingers twisting as she rested her heavy tits on his thigh and awaited her prize.
 
It was too late to stop. John gripped the sheets beneath his hands hard, twisting them into balls around his hand. He came hard, shooting ropes of cum from his cock. Some went down Sonico's mouth, some landed on her body, some missed both entirely and landed on him or on the floor. It just kept coming, too. Finally, as it eneded, John leaned forward, gasping for air as he finally opened his eyes, looking over at Sonico and the mess he made. "Sorry..." he said feebly as his cock still throbbed thick and hard in her hand.
 
Back
Top