Married men, Bi-curious in VA

hungry?

I saw your two posts. I am very curious, have thought about what it would be like to be attracted to a very good looking TV or TS, have a great time at a bar or something, have a few drinks and then start fooling around. I'd be fairly drunk, and by the time I got to finding out about the surprise waiting for me under her skirt, I'd be so horny I couldn't stop myself from fondling and taking that cock into my mouth.
 
Hey all. divorced bi guy in lynchburg area. just thought i would introduce myself to the group.
 
hey guys

Bi-Curious in southern va here looking to experiment very discreetly. pm me cleen and d-free looking for same.
 
young guys

I thought I might post though I have never been married. I am an 18 year old who lives in Northern Va. and was wondering if anymen would be intrested in me aswell.
 
hi there guys

Hi i just moved to VA and i really want to meet other man to have fun.Im near to Richmond and i travel allover VA. Snd me massage if u want to meet me and let see what ll happen. Must be very discret and dd free.
 
I am interested as well. I live in Tidewater. Looking to explore this fantasy of mine and taste my first cock.
 
I'm in town and I'm very curious as well. Please email me at iamcurious04@yahoo.com if you want to meet discreetly. No strings attached, just fun. I've never done it before, but have been curious for quite a while. AND REMEMBER, MUST BE DISCREET.
 
Last edited:
mwm in DC

Hey there. I'm a married white bi male on Capitol Hill. I hope to meet others who have the same "problem" I do: needing some discrete cock every now and then. Drop me a note.
 
Ladysmith Va (near Fredericksburg)

Im inbetween DC and Richmond area. I would like to be inbetween a couple hard cocks and I dont see any shortage of them in here. Hello Virginia.
 
When the Ship Cums In.

Tidewater / Va Beach. I see a lot of Bi guys from that area. You guys aren't just getting off a 6 month tour ???? You should be able to hook up down there with all those hot military guys and gals.
 
bi-curious

i work in hampton maybe someone would want to hook up during the day.im also married so must be very descreet.
 
curious as well

I am interested as well im in NOVA as well. PM me ive been wanting to try this for a while now and would love to try sucking my first cock and maybe getting fucked as well...
 
Same Problem

I also have the same problem. 35 y/o married male in DC area. Like to dabble occasionaly. Would love to find similar guy for casual, ongoing meetings. Discretion is a must. Send me an email to bigguyldr@hotmail.com
 
No Place to Hook Up

Maybe some of you guys have the same problem I do.
If your married or in a relationship and have a family and she is involved in your income it is very difficult to get extra cash for a room at the local screw motel. " Honey I just want to suck some strangers cock just dont work." L.O.L.
If any of you Northern Va. area guys have a place to play email me from my profile. I might even drive to Va Beach for some fun. Im between Northern Va and Richmond just off I95. The great outdoors is cool with me if secluded.
 
originally from fairfax,va

ProfileB.jpg
 
I have been dealing with a guy for 2 months that is a new comer acting on his feelings. He played with my cock on two meetings but failed to make me cum. He finally jerked me off to completion after 4 weeks of email and a few meetings. We have been chatting on messenger and for the second time after he said he had his hard cock in his hand and was fantisizing about tasting my load he would come by and could not go through with it. He will not even show me his cock. I know he is in the military as he has stickers on his vehicle from the local marine base. I hope other guys don't have this problem. Im ready to suck and be sucked if your going to go thru with it.

Hard with Heavy Cum Filled Balls
 
Back
Top