Through Darkest of Nights (Closed)

Everything that had happened over the last several hours were still a shock to her emotionally. She simply didn't know how to process it all right now. One thing is certain, his words did bring great comfort and even more comfort when hearing that the mark is his. Myaleni smiled when seeing how the markings were reacting to his touch and she felt a wave of love and pleasure wash over her.

The collar surprised her some as she didn't feel it at all until he grabbed it and made a comment about it. She wanted to see how it looked, though he did stop pulling until their lips met and his tongue attacked hers. The curiosity faded rather quickly, it like she could really see it all that well. Also, the visions that he gave her through the dreams gave a good hint as to what it looked like. For now she'll just have to be happy with that much until she can see it later.

"Thank you for allowing me to sleep Master. I do feel much better...."

She barely got that much out before another kiss had stolen the rest of her words and she whimpered into that kiss when moving around. With how achy her muscles still were, the straddling ended up being quite the stretch for her. At least the bedding did provide some comfort to her knees as she got comfortable in the position. Before too long, the kissing alone made the world disappear. They haven't actually just sat like this and kiss before and she enjoyed every second of it.

"I am proud to be your mate and to wear your collar Master.... I promise, I won't fail you..."

It is a rather weak promise considering the future is so full of unknowns and she's certain that she will make mistakes. However, she'll do her best to avoid having him get upset with her again, recalling all those vows she made earlier. More than anything, she's happy that he isn't upset with her anymore and she returned his kisses with just as much passion. Although she isn't quite ready for another session of sex right now, her body is taking its time to heal from what he did to it. Luckily they were both content enough with simply holding each other and kissing for close to twenty minutes.

She broke away from the kiss laughing for the first time in a long time, perhaps even the first time laughing in front of him. Mayleni simply felt wonderful and all that stress and the worries surrounding them had been lifted for the time. Lifting her face up to the sky and enjoyed the cool breeze on her face. The light of the moon making her face glow with a beautiful brightness.

When they did start eating, she waited for him to take his first bite, taking a moment to say a little prayer before eating her own food. She didn't know when they would have another moment like this again, so this is a good time to savor every second she could. Still smiling when thinking of his kiss, still feeling the heat of those kisses.

"Not to ruin a perfectly wonderful night... but why would Helios need help in finding the stone? Couldn't he just track its energy?"

Despite how good she felt right now, the things that Helios had said kept echoing in her thoughts as she ate. Without realizing it, she had finished the one bowl already and it wasn't until she put the empty spoon in her mouth that it hit her. Myaleni had at least three bowls total before she was finally satisfied and not feeling so weak.

"Did you find a hot springs close by? I can bathe you if you wish Master. We just relax before settling down for the night. You need to be pampered and to rest as well you know.."
 
Erys knew that she had both needed the time to rest but also to begin to process what had happened to her. This journey was filled with surprises, dangers and yet also discoveries. After all Erys had never imagined that he would have mated with her, or that he would feel as protective of her as he did. The truth of it all was that he was learning just as much from this journey as she was, and was looking forwards to learning even more.

He wasn't kissing her with the intention of arousing her for more sex, instead he simply felt a deep seeded desire to hold and dominate her lips and mouth for a time. As they broke for that moment he didn't bother to respond, he knew she had needed the rest and as she settled into his lap he simply wrapped his other arm around her waist, holding her close for those moments.

As she called him master he did shiver with a pleasure at hearing her say such, though as she did he nodded to her and simply smiled.

" Together we will face whatever is in store for us together."

As she managed to break away from the kiss though he did release the collar, letting her laugh, though he gave a curious look, feeling her delight simply calmed him, though as she looked up to the sky she could see all the glimmering stars in the sky. Soon she would be in a completely different realm and together they would do what needed to be done.

As she collected the bowls and served them, he listened to her prayer and didn't disturb her, so even as she asked about Helios Erys chuckled ever so slightly.

" Demi gods do not share the powers of a full god. We can't track the energy of the heart stone. In a way you ARE the most important part of this whole journey. Helios can use his scouts and shadows, but you, with your primal connection can track the energy directly."

He explained it, though as she finished her first bowl he smoothly scooped more food and let her keep eating, he smiling as he made sure that she had everything she needed. When she asked about the hot springs though he nodded.

" The closer to the Central Island the more hot springs there are... I marked them as well while you slept and set our camp nearby. It's just up that slope."

He motioned to the nearby sloped path, it wasn't hard to get to and though he didn't eat as much as her he bemusedly allowed her to pull him up, listening to her insisting that he be pampered. He gave a half hearted attempt to say he didn't need it, but their stronger connection told her he was open to seeing what her version of pampering was.
 
She listens to his explanation of why Helios couldn't track the stone. Though, when he mentioned that she is basically the key in finding it... It didn't agree with her for a moment. Being the key only meant that others will be after her, not just Helios and all for different reasons. In the end, there really isn't anything she can do about it, moving forward is the only real option.

Mayleni held his hand as they walked, although she was lost in thought and didn't speak a whole lot. Mostly wondering how she got caught up in all this. Yes, she was the only one brave enough to leave her island. Beyond that, it was the earth that kept calling to her, as if the earth itself chose her in particular. For as honored as she should be, Mayleni was rather conflicted by that thought. She is no one special and certainly didn't have powers like Erys and Helios... Her skills are child's play compared to theirs... Still making her wonder what she can do.

She smiled when they came to the hot spring and touched the water to test its warmth. It was a bit hotter than the last one, otherwise perfect. When she stepped into it, realizing it was also deeper the other one. Mayleni touched one of the boulders on the side and spoke a few words in her language. Slowly the boulder shifted and took form of a seat for them both. She guided him to sit down, taking a piece of cloth that brought with her and placed it around his eyes.

"No peeking..."

She smiled while leaning forward to kiss him and tying the silk cloth, making sure it is secure and he blinded. Very slowly she kissed over his jawline, towards his right ear and whispered..

"No touching..."

With that she positioned his hand to the side of the spring as she kept kissing over his neck, working her way down to his chest. Meanwhile the water started glowing and he could feel a tingling sensation over every inch of his body. Soothing all his aching muscles and his thoughts too, since he hasn't been sleeping. She wanted him to be completely at peace and without worry.

While the water worked on soothing him mentally, her hands were working on washing his body. Taking one arm at a time, washing and massaging the entire length of his arms and each of his fingers. Putting them back into position at the side of the spring and proceeded to wash his face, neck and chest. Massaging everywhere she washed and taking her time in pampering his every need. Every once in a while she'll kiss him with a berry between her lips to give him a little treat.

Soon Mayleni lifted up one leg to work on it down to his toes and did the same to his other leg. She saved his manly goods for last and paid special attention to that area, yet she didn't do enough to give him any release. The last thing she did is guide him to shift around so his back is towards her. Massaging his shoulders and washing his backside and his hair. For his hair, she had to take the blindfold off.
 
Erys didn't know why the earth had chosen her or why it had ended up bringing the two of them together. In the end he had to just accept what situation they had both found themselves in. After all the earth had guided her to him and brought them both together, so clearly they were meant to deal with this situation and beyond.

As they made the relatively short trip to the hot springs Erys was quiet himself. Unlike she he wasn't really thinking too much over, he was just tired and was looking forwards to resting. He watched her as she took the first steps into the hot springs and as she maneuvered the bolder he smiled. She may not think that she had the power to do much, but everyone had a purpose in everything, so he would simply be there to love and protect her when he could.

As she guided him to sit though he went where she wanted, letting out a soft sigh as the hot water hit his tired muscled body. As she said no peeking he was about to reply when the silk tied around his eyes, he smirking ever so slightly.

" I don't think I could if I wanted to."

He said it lightly, letting her know he wasn't adverse to this, and even as she kissed over his neck he let out a gentle groan, enjoying the attention, though as he felt the water take on a restorative aspect, he actually felt almost as though he was floating and not even grounded. He didn't worry over things since he had completed the rune lined perimeter, and as her hands worked and traveled over him he simply relaxed more and more, sighing here and there, groaning softly as well.

He didn't have the presence of mind to ask where she got the berries, instead after the first one he would nip her lips, he not peeking or even moving really but even then pulling on her lips gently let her feel possessed by him. As she had traveled to his groin Erys softly groaned, his hips instinctively rolling, and yet as she didn't give him release he didn't mind either, instead he turned around and relaxed against thhe side of the hot springs.

As she removed the blindfold finally though he simply lay his head on his arms and smiled, letting her tend to him it was a nice change for sure, though as they finished up with his attention and he was very nicely cleaned, he finally did move, shifting around he floated more into the middle as he pointed to the same area with the boulder for her.

When she had settled herself into position he took just as much time as her in cleaning her, he didn't seem focused on arousing her though of course his touch was delightfully maddening to the senses, he simply cleaned and caressed her, though finally they both climbed out of the springs, the hot breeze of the evening would cool them as they walked back to the camp. Once they arrived there though Erys gently turned her and pulled her to him, sealing her into a deep loving kiss for a good few minutes, though when he was done with that he softly smiled to her.

" Thank you, that was nice. For now we are going to get some sleep, but I want to be inside you."

He smiled to her and guiding her over to the laid out bedroll, he had her first lay onto her belly. Taking a moment to retrieve some base oil in a jar that she had seen him use before he smiled to her though he added.

" I'm going to spend the night buried in your ass... I know you secretly love that type of play."

He moved her so her thighs were together and straddling them he settled over her, his cock hardening slowly at the thought of where he'd go, and yet he was sitting more over her lower thighs so that her firm backside was displayed to him. not opening the oil at first he smoothed his hands over the exposed flesh of her thighs and over the globes of her ass. From there he gently lifted her tail and laid it to the side, letting her be more exposed. From there he picked up the jar and opening it she could feel one strong hand gently pry open the crack of her ass before he drizzled the oil right into the crack. Making sure to drizzle some onto his engorging cock as well he closed it and setting it by the bag he turned his attention back to her ass, holding the firm flesh open his other hand smoothed, soon fingers began to rub the oil into the small star of her ass, all the while he listened to her little sounds as he did.

" Tell me Mylanei, are you excited to feel my cock slide inside your ass once more?"

He remembered the first time he had taken her ass how she had begged him to remain inside there for the night, so he was going to 'make' her admit to her desires again. As he asked that the tips of his fingers were pressing in and out of the slickened ring of muscle, slowly but surely opening her ass with his fingers, he not rushing, there no rush and instead he seemed to enjoy watching her squirm helplessly, she of course could fight if she so chose, but he was going so slowly, so smoothly that he was VERY much convinced her desires to be anally penetrated would instead show through!
 
It made her happy that she could make him relax for change. She enjoyed all the little sounds that he made. Some even caused her to giggle slightly as it is a sound she hasn't heard from him. However, she mainly took this time to seriously examine him from head to toe. Finding his weakness. Almost as if she is doing this for the first time, although, in a sense she is relearning his body with this stronger bond. Through the connection she can sense even more from what her touches were doing to him.

She kept going until he kissed her and guided her to sit down. She didn't want to stop touching him. At first she came close to protesting about him tending to her, not that she can complain. It's just that he's done more than enough to take care of her and she wanted this to be all about him. Although, she had to remind herself that she can't deny him. If this is what he desires, then she is serving his needs and who is she to argue? Closing her eyes and allowing him access to her body, there is no denying that she does enjoy the attention.

Although he wasn't purposely trying to arouse her, by the time he was finished, her body is on fire and in need for more. She savored the kiss for as long as possible while pressing up against his body. When mentioned sleeping while being buried inside of her, she got excited at the idea. However, the catch is that he wanted her ass again. That triggered the memories of her punishment earlier. Still able to feel the pain of him taking her ass roughly and she wasn't sure if she was ready to have him like that.

Mylanei didn't fear his intentions at all as she laid down and fell silent when got into position. It wasn't that she didn't trust him either. More to the point that he hasn't taken time to really prepare her ass either times he's taken it. The first time, he did take it nice and slow, yet still it was with the thick head of his cock. She had to endure the stretching whether she wanted it or not at the time. This last time, at least she had something already in her ass, though, again, it was forced on her. They were two very different experiences and yet, the outcome was always the same... She wanted more of it...

From those experiences, that is exactly what she is expecting... to feel the pressure and stretching of her ass. It shocked her to only feel his fingers and the oil startled her slightly, unsure of what type of oil he is using this time. Again, her experiences with oils made her slightly iffy about what to expect. Yet, the more his fingers kept working to spread her open and make it extremely enjoyable.... Those other thoughts were quickly fading.

"Yes... I.. I want you inside of my ass..."

She whimpered as her hips started to slowly raise up and down, reaching for more and trying to get your fingers deeper. It didn't take long for her to lose herself into the sensation of it, growing closer and closer to reaching the edge. He can feel that she needed to cum as her tunnel pulses around his fingers. Even her breathing picked up and moans were increasing, though no matter how badly she needed to cum... She couldn't without his permission. The link and collar prevented it, no matter how intense it became.

"I need.. more... Please... allow me to have more...."

She didn't really beg to cum, knowing that he'll allow it when he is good and ready. Though, she know that he loves to her beg and begging for more is the best she can do.

"Please Master.... I want more...."
 
Balamus had picked up on the twinges and feelings of fear over being anally taken, and yet at the same time those feelings mixed very well with her own memories of the immense pleasure that it had brought as well. That, and how the female Guardians who had tongued her ass along with the shadows who had fingered her ass had made her feel were also good indicators of such feelings.

He could feel her nervousness, it seeming as though their link was only ever stronger the more time they spent together, and even as he had her lay herself down, with her knowing his intentions, he smiled though keeping with the rhythm of the evening he wasn't in any rush with her. As she startled at the feeling of the oil though Erys smiled gently.

" Don't worry, this is just regular massage oil."

He soothed her worries with those words, and as he worked his fingers in and out of her oil slickened ass, he listened to the little sounds she did make, watched how her body shifted as he worked on her, letting her feel that being prepared for his cock in her ass could feel so amazing as well.

As her hips began to slowly raise and roll up and down he groaned as he felt how she was trying to get more of his fingers into her, and yet for now he didn't do much more than that, instead letting her experience her own desires there. He could certainly feel her needs growing through the clenching of her ass, and even as she begged for more he smiled as he had by that point released the cheek of her firm ass, instead dipping alternating fingers in and out of her ass, she incredibly slickened both inside and around her ass, though as he heard that he moved and climbed more over her, his fingers leaving her ass as instead she could feel those hands smoothing over her sides, his own hands smoothing up her arms, pushing them above her head stretching her out a bit before his heavier and solid weight settled over her, his hands seeming to knowingly trap her hands there as his lips kissed her cheek.

" You can cum, when I am fully inside you."

He purred though as he said that she could feel the blunt tip of his cock touch to her ass, though instead of simply pushing and forcing her tight little backside to open for him, he instead moved a bit and spreading his knees, his feet hooked over her calves, effectively trapping her there as he slowly but surely began to apply just a bit of pressure, letting her ass effectively open on it's own for his oil slickened cock. Of course he could have just taken her ass, but she hadn't really felt this more intimate way of being anally taken... and he wanted her to experience that side of it as well.

Even as she didn't beg to cum, he had now told her the 'terms' of her orgasm, though as she asked for more he moved his lips along her ear, nibbling and kissing as he slowly but surely pressed into her tightly clenching ass, and yet every time she physically became overwhelmed he would pause, holding himself right where he was. Once she relaxed again he would continue and slowly but surely his groans were frequent as well.

He stayed right with her, his words whispering into her ear, letting her hear his desires and how he felt with her, his cock slowly but surely did that initial stretch which was still a bit more than his fingers had done, but once it had pressed past her anal ring he grunted and groaned but continued from there, each inch of thick pulsing cock pressing into her until he was about halfway inside before he pulled back out and started all over again, each time he doing that he would go deeper and deeper inside her, driving her both wild with need and pleasure at the same time!
 
This is honestly the first time she's experienced this without some sort of extreme situation. There was always something to distract her and the oils used before made the sensations a thousand times more intense. His soothing words did keep her at ease and made her needs rise to greater heights. It somehow felt different this time compared to the others, perhaps it is because she is without all the other distractions and fears. It is just her mate only now, no others are here, nothing to make it more extreme than it needs to be.

She whimpered as his fingers pulled free and the wonderful sensations were still for a few short moments. It wasn't until she felt the pressure of his thick head pushing into her that she tensed up again. Though, feeling his body pressing up against her back and his hands trapping her arms into place relaxed her. He seemed to always know what she needed to be fully at ease, making anything he does easier to handle. More whimpers and soft moans escaped her as he settled into the position more.

It wasn't long until the thick started to stretch her open, causing her gasp sharply as it is nothing compared to what his fingers were doing. It took several moments for the head to fully enter and she cried out at the thickest point before it was finally trapped within the tight ring. She was breathing heavily beneath him and trembling from the nerves going into shock as he pushed in further. Each time he stilled, she would take that time to catch her breathe and adjust to his thickness. When he pulled back and started over, she was trembling harder than ever with every motion.

By the time he was over half way in, her hips were rolling more easily and she was lost in the pleasure of it all. The initial pain had faded and her hands were gripping at the bedding as her body did all the begging. At some point her eyes rolled shut and her back arching as much as it could underneath his weight. She truly didn't know how far in he actually ended up being before she broke down and started begging with everything she had for permission to cum. He didn't have to be pounding into her like the times before, this slow and easy love making to her ass is driving her mad. Forcing her cravings to go into overdrive and her entire body is trembling as her need to cum rises higher and higher....
 
Erys knew that this would be the first time that there wouldn't be any other 'distractions' or things that were overwhelming the experience not to mention make her crazier than ever. Instead he wanted her to feel how it was for him to dominate her in a soft intimate way like this... but not only to be dominated, but to be anally taken in this way as well.

This time it was 'all him' so to speak, and even as she let out a soft little whimper at the loss of his fingers, feeling how she tensed he maneuvered over her before he whispered into her ear.

" Relax... this time we're taking it slow."

As she relaxed with his comforting touch though he smiled as she seemed to just melt so to speak into the bedroll, and with that as she gasped to the initial touch and pressure, he certainly did take his time, ensuring that even as she gasped and cried out, the pain of such a large cock splitting her ass open was minimal indeed.

" That's it... just relax... push with your muscles, it will make things easier."

He certainly showed her his considerate side, effectively teaching her how to more easily take his cock in her ass, and even as he did pull back to start over, he could tell the trembling was no longer from fear but rather desire. He of course waited until her ass had almost fully closed before he began again, and even as he got to over halfway in he panted himself, grinning as he felt her hips rolling of their own.

" That's it... surrender to your master."

He grumbled into her ear, and even as she arched he of course let her, lifting up a bit as she arched he pushed hands together and using a small amount of magic she'd feel a smooth tie wrapping around them, he able to then hold both hands there with one of his, the other sliding back down and beneath her as she arched to wrap his fingers around her smaller but still full breast, squeezing and palming it even as his cock was about three quarters of the way in.

As she began to beg with everything she had he grinned, that only turning him on more and since he was almost all the way in he slid almost completely out of her ass, probably making her desire ridden mind think that he was going to start ALL over again just to 'put her in her place' but instead just as the thick head was being wrapped and squeezed on by the incredibly stretched ring of muscle of her ass, he groaned and thrust the entirety of his thick, pulsing cock back into her, pushing the entire length into her and the moment his hips smacked into the flesh of her tanned, toned ass he grinned.

" Here... you go."

He growled as he knew the collar AND their link would pick up on that finished contact and with his entire cock inside her ass she'd be able to cum, his fingers catching her nipple and squeezed it firmly, even giving it a slight twist as he licked her ear just beneath it at the top of her collar at that VERY sensitive spot, his weight pinning her there but oh was she going to have quite the orgasm!
 
For as much as Mylanei thrived on the other pleasures of sex and at times she craved the intensity that it brings. It is moments like these that she savors the most and the intimancy is just as intense. Especially through the bond and the link, Mylanei can feel his passions rising and the calmness of his heartbeats. It made it all that much more intimate and she fed off it just as she did with being bound. Although, her wrists are bound and the weight of his body pinning her... It was different.

Mylanei moved with him as if they were one and she could feel him getting harder with her begging. Just when she felt him nearly fully buried inside, only to start pulling back out, she whimpered believing that he is going to start over. Although he never completely pulled out like before, however she didn't have the sensability to question it. All she knew is that she needed more and desperately needed to cum. There was a pause long enough to make her whimper again and it drove her insane.

Then it happened all too quickly, she didn't even hear what he said as she screamed out from the hard thrust. Causing her back to arch almost painfully and her fingers clawed at the bedding as she came so intensely hard. She hasn't had an orgasm this demanding before now and it seemed to last forever. Mayleni gasped for air and her body jerked as the nerves were running wild from being over stimulated. However, she wasn't mentally aware that her hips kept rolling underneath him. Rising up to push him to go deeper into her trembling body and was impaling herself onto his hard cock.

There were some words trying to escape from her lips, though there was no way for him to actually hear what she's saying. She was so far gone in the world of pleasure that she didn't know what she's saying. There were moments when she was trying to beg for more, trying to beg for his seed. At the other times, she was trying to fuck herself to the point of giving herself another orgasm. Attempting to beg him to allow her to cum again, yet none of what she wanted was ever verbally clear.
 
Erys smiled as she moved right with him, and taking his time to both enjoy the intense sensations of her ass spasming around him along with the feeling of her surrendering so willingly to his desires in order to satisfy her own... this was certainly different than what she had experienced previously. Those times had their own place as well of course,

As he was approaching the 'end' of sliding his entire length into her he couldn't resist teasing her one final time, and though she wasn't quite all there mentally he groaned as he paused with only the tip of his cock inside her ass. He felt so aroused, so powerful looming over her in that way, and even as he took the moment to savor that her whimper only caused him to groan before he took it to that next level.

Her scream startled him a bit, though as he felt her instant response with that intense orgasm he held onto her with his hand on her breast while his weight pinned her down. Even so he humped into her, pushing the few inches of cock which had been bucked out of her due to the rather intense bucking that she had done due to her orgasm. The way her ass gripped at his cock with each wracking spasm rushed through her was truly amazing to feel AND watch, seeing the expressions cross her face of the different stages of her rushing orgasm.

Holding over her he grinned as she couldn't help but roll her hips and push her tightly stretched ass back into his cock, though as she seemed to unintelligibly try to communicate what she wanted, Erys groaned with his own desires and leaning down to her ear she may not fully understand but their link and the collar would.

" You will cum only when you've built up to the same desire you were feeling before."

With that though his hips began to smoothly roll and thrust, his thickly veined cock seeming to find a smooth rhythmic pace, his heavy balls gently tapping against her sopping wet and swollen pussy as he did. Keeping a hold of the silk tie around her wrists with one hand, the one on her breast slid down, smoothing over her quivering belly and feeling how her hips humped wildly, before his calloused and very talented fingers found her hard throbbing and pierced clit, flicking and rolling the ring to give her even more pleasure to build her to that point faster and faster.

All the while his own hips were rolling into her, he having to bite his own lip to keep from going rampantly fast on her. He wanted to ensure that she felt that pleasure and groaning with each thrust he was smoothly fucking her ass and in turn her into an oblivion of pleasure, and yet at no point was it hard or fast enough that she would pass out on him, instead each orgasm would climb to that needful peak before it would 'break' and crash through her.

Erys was curious how many orgasms she could handle of this kind of nature before she'd be all worn out and beg to rest and sleep, only then would he willingly empty his seed into her backside and remain inside her ass for the rest of the night!
 
Her ears lowered slightly when hearing his command, although she didn't catch all of the words, she felt the restriction of them. Just before he spoke, Mayleni almost came again and then all the sudden couldn't. She whimpered with slight frustration, however she had no way of protesting. The begging wasn't helping much as she slipped deeper into the world of pleasure. The thrusting continued at a slow steady pace and it drove into her deeply, hitting all those wonderful nerves. Nerves that she hadn't paid much attention to before and now it is all she can feel.

Mayleni cried out in shock as his fingers found her clit, it was the last thing she expected to feel in that moment. It wasn't long afterwards that another extremely intense orgasm washed over her. She cried out as she tensed up and her eyes rolled shut while riding out the orgasm. Her juices squirted all over his fingers and her hips bucked underneath him, although his weight put a lot of strain on her.

She lasted through three more of very intense orgasms and each time she grew weaker and more exhausted. It wasn't until the third one ended and a fourth was quickly rising that she began to beg. At first her words were incoherent and nothing she begged for came out correctly. No matter how hard she tried the on coming climax kept distracting her and the most that came out were gasps. Her entire body tensed and was trembling harder than ever as she reaching her edge. Yet, she wanted something more with this one, she wasn't ready to let it go just yet.

"P-.... Pleassse.... cum.... with.. me...."

Though she couldn't verbally beg for much, her body did all the begging for her. He can feel that she is getting very exhausted and couldn't handle much more. He can also sense that she is fighting with everything she had left to hold back until he came...
 
Erys saw those ears of her lower slightly and yet he was VERY confident that she would enjoy it... after all it was his desires to bring her to such intense levels of pleasure, she could feel his desire to have her experience more of that ebbed from him quite easily through the mark, and though she may be slightly frustrated by the denial of that initial orgasm he was sure she'd enjoy the build up as well.

Erys grinned as she cried out in shock, and even as her hips instinctively jerked he kept a good sense of control, making sure that she did build up to that same level of need as she had before before she 'broke' and came beautifully again, her juices squirting from her as he grunted hard feeling the incredibly intense sensations her ass was creating around his cock he was panting as he kept going, ensuring that she had the anal experience of a life time!

As he kept fucking her ass through three more of those orgasms though he was groaning and throbbing with need himself, his heavy balls aching to cum but he in turn wanting to ensure that she couldn't handle more before he gave her what she wanted. As she seemed to be trying to say something he didn't quite catch the intent of her own gasping words at first as heh had been so focused on not cumming that when her words did raggedly hit his senses he had to let out a relieved sigh.

" Together... let's cum... together."

He was throbbing wildly inside her ass, letting her know he wouldn't be long and even as he did feel how exhausted she had become he released her hands from the silk, instead he moved his hand and turning her face he planted a deep panting needful kiss to her lips, his tongue thrusting demandingly into her mouth as his pace finally did break it's steady thrusting and wildly he picked up the speed, humping into her ass for only a few minutes before he came and oh did he cum hard! Rope after rope of hot cum sprayed into her backside as he twitched and shivered, through those few moments he had slipped two fingers deeply inside her sopping pussy as the heel of his hand had ground into her clit ensuring that when that final orgasm happened it would be the most powerful orgasm yet, he taking her to entirely new levels of such intimately decadent pleasure, 'wearing her out' so completely that both of them would be very much ready to sleep whether his cock remained in her ass or not!
 
It wasn't easy for her to hold out long enough when he picked up the pace. She almost came instantly within a few hard thrusts, though his words made it impossible to cum that instantly. Whether he knew it or not, it was a command for the collar to accept and she had no choice but to wait until she felt the first pulse of his searing hot seed. When it did spill into her tight tunnel, she came the hardest yet. Her orgasm lasted just as long as his did and she soaked his fingers.

She didn't quite know when it ended, leaving her panting and gasping for air as she kissed him. It took several moments before she fully came down from the intensity. It was as if his climax prolonged her own and she had a difficult time calming down this one. When it did finally end and her body felt like mush afterwards, she trembled within his embrace.

At first she didn't want to break the kiss, and yet, she could barely stay conscious. With each passing second she can feel herself slipping into the darkness of sleep. There is no doubt at all that she is completely satisfied because she began purring. He can tell that she is slowly drifting though as her kiss became slower and the rest of her body falling limp against his...
 
Erys groaned himself at the tight smooth friction provided by her ass, and even as he held onto her in both a dominating and loving way Erys couldn't help but pant as he picked up the pace. He had no idea that he had limited her orgasm with his words, but honestly it would make the 'finish' of their experience together even better, so he held no regrets.

As they both finished though he let the magic of the silk ties fade entirely and even as she was shaking from the intensity of it all, for Erys he was shivering and shaking as well, having enjoyed the intensity of it all!

Even as they kissed she'd feel him gently rolling them into a spooning position so that firstly he wouldn't leave her tight backside while he softened and they slept, but secondly so that she could relax and drift into unconsciousness with little impediment. By the time he did he could feel her fall limp and smiling he whispered into her ear.

" Good night my love."

He held her all through the night and even as the morning warmth crept through the trees and warmed them towards waking Erys groaned to himself, not wanting to wake. During the night he had unconsciously thrown one leg over hers, hooking into hers and his hand which had been resting on her belly had moved up and was resting on one of her breasts. With the spasms and squeezing of her ass just from the night Erys' cock was rock hard within her ass, as he woke he smiled as he slowly pulled he so that she was laying over him.

" Time to wake Mylanei, we have much to accomplish today, but we're not going anywhere just yet."

He grumbled as he pulled her fully to lay atop him As she was moved though he gave her full breast a squeeze before he shifted and rolled his hips, rocking inside her ass as his other hand smoothed over her belly.

" You waking up?"

He teasingly asked though even if she said yes it was clear he was going to anally fuck her one final time before they managed to depart for the Central Island!
 
The dreams filtered in rather quickly and she smiled faintly as he said good night. Mylanei tried to say the same, though her words were mere whispers. Sleep hit her pretty hard and only a mixture of dreams took reality far away. The only thing that did give some sense of that reality is the sensation of his shaft resting buried in her ass. She can feel it softening as he slept and for a time, it's what stirred the dreams. As the night went on and the dreams continued, it was as if they were in sync with him.

It was the slow twitching of hardness and stretching that roused her from the deep sleep. Although before she could be fully aware of what it meant, he was lifting and rolling her into a new position. Mylanei still struggled to wake up as she whimpered to his rolling hips to drive in deeper. She gasps in shock from the sudden motions and hearing what he said about not going anywhere yet.

It wasn't easy for her to move as she tried to adjust to the position, though she did do her best to roll her hips. Though, her body isn't quite listening yet and she trembled with every attempt to move.

"Yes... Master... I am awake..."

She softly whimpered while reaching for his hand and guided it further down until both their hands were between her legs. With her fingers entwined with his, she began to tease herself and let him feel how wet she is.
 
Erys had dreamed with her, a lovely evening it had turned out to be for them both and even as her whispers came, Erys had but smiled. They both seemed to flitter through dreams and sensations, her warm ass keeping his cock quite the company through the night.

The sun was just beginning to kiss the horizon and he dared not waste another day here with her little quest still looming ahead, but he couldn't help himself, she was too delectable. Erys smiled to her gasps and whimpers, and even as she trembled with every attempt, he turned his head and placed soft kisses upon her cheek and ear.

" Good girl..."

He purred though as her hand guided his down he smiled as she entwined her fingers with his, he certainly did feel how wet she was, though he let her play with herself as well as his other hand cupped and squeezed her breast. The position was certainly a new one, but she was quite safe as he planted his feet and began to take longer and deeper thrusts, his cock slicing in and out of her backside, though he grinned into her ear.

" I want you to cum when you're ready, but let's see how long you can last on your own."

He was gently flicking the ring in her clit, while at the same time his finger caught the ring in her nipple and pulling on that one to intensify her sensations he was groaning as well, clearly enjoying their little morning romp!
 
It was too early to even try and hold anything back as her body is still trying to fully wake up. The sensations rushing in weren't helping much and she almost came the instant he started to move. Even more impossible with both of our fingers teasing my pussy, her hand is underneath his. Though she made sure that their fingers were always entwined and she wanted to soak his fingers. There was a sudden thought that came to her... a need... a desire that she visioned. The stronger that need became, her new powers were making it a reality. Silk sashes were wrapping around both of their wrists to bind her hands to his, though she isn't aware that it is her doing...

Myaleni lasted almost ten minutes before the heart of her climax hit and she guided his fingers deep into herself. She came the hardest as his fingers curled and found that perfect spot that was impossible to resist. The orgasm lasted longer than she expected and it didn't seem to have an ending that she could control. Having their hands bound together and feeling the same things he felt is what increased the orgasm. She wanted to feel the things he felt when touching her and while he teased her nipples, she was squeezing the rest of her breasts as if offering it to him. The sensations were triggering the first time he claimed her ass and all the sudden she came a second time without warning.

Mayleni wanted to hold back the next orgasm and wait until she couldn't fight it any longer. However, after having him in her ass for the last several hours, she was simply too sensitive and the nerves were extremely touchy. Subconsciously she didn't want to upset him or disappoint him and at times she did try to control it. Wanting to reach that edge and hang onto it for as long as possible. For a short while she managed to fight off the next gushing climax.... Then her fingers slid into her pussy right along side his and it was over after that. She has never felt herself like this and the idea that he is guiding her and what she felt ended any fighting chance she had.

"I can't.... Master..... It's too much.... Please..... Master.... forgive me...."

She whimpered and shaking her head as she tried to make on more attempt to last longer. Though, he can sense that it was too much for her to handle at this time and hidden through all the pleasure is a tinge of guilt. She started to feel as though she is failing him and that is the last thing she wanted to do....
 
Erys had been panting and groaning as she entwined her fingers with his own, and even as silk smoothly wrapped around their wrists, Erys gasped but didn't struggle against it. After all if she wanted to be 'stuck' to him he certainly didn't mind.

Even as Mylanei came a second time though Erys' cock was pulsing, his breathing coming more raggedly. She may be utterly sensitized by his being there in her ass Erys was feeling incredibly sensitive himself, though as she gasped that out he grinned ever so slightly, though even as she pressed her own fingers into herself she'd feel his thickly veined cock owning and fucking her ass.

" Yes... you can... you're so good..."

He groaned though even as she felt guilt over what she felt like she was failing him Erys certainly didn't feel that way, so even as he was right near the edge with her he panted though the hand on her breast guided her own fingers to pinch and pull on the ring and nub of flesh, tormenting her but also heightening her pleasure as he was raggedly panting.

" Here... take it all... my love."

He growled as he gave a few deep hard thrusts only to finally erupt, his cock spraying rope after rope of cum inside her ass as he forcefully worked her g-spot, making sure she couldn't have hung on even longer had she even had such a thought!

When he was done his fingers and hips stilled, though turning his lips to her neck and cheek he placed some panting kisses to her, letting her enjoy the attention, not to mention out of this world pleasures that she had in this instance partially done to herself!
 
Mylanei was growing addicted to these sensations and to pleasure itself. There is never enough and she craved the attention that he gave her. When he did cum, her screams echoed through the trees and her back arched painfully. There was no stopping her orgasm after that and her toes curled with her fingers gripping at his hands tightly. Soon her eyes rolled shut as she panted heavily and slowly came down from the experience.

Shortly afterwards, the silk that bound their wrists together faded and she reached her hands up behind his head. Caressing through his hair as he kissed over her face and neck. By this time her ass is sore and extremely sensitive that she was afraid to pull him out. Afraid to move in general as the rest of her nerves started to calm down as well. Sadly she knew they couldn't stay like this for much longer, there's no doubt this cock needed to be free as well.

"I... I'm starving M'love.... You are constantly making me work up an appetite.."

She giggled and leaned her head back in order to kiss him passionately. Very slowly and carefully she started to move and roll onto her side. It was painful at this point to move with him buried in her ass. Though, luckily he is softening which did make it easier to pull free from him. However, she didn't make any other motion of actually getting up. Instead, she curled into his arms for a few moments longer while soaking in the morning sun.

"I keep getting this feeling that we are being watched.... I can't tell where it is coming from. If we are actually being watched, or if it's me being paranoid now... I can't shake it off though..."

After saying that, she stretched out and rolled onto her back looking up at the trees. It is the same feeling she had when they were on the boat and knew there's nothing around that would be of interest. For some reason, she couldn't find those eyes that she knew were there...
 
Myaleni wasn't the only one growing addicted to the sensations and pleasures of their bond. Erys had heard of bonds between humans and gods in the past, but he had certainly never anticipated that he would form one with her. Then again he hadn't known who he was when she found him, so really, in the end they had come together and grown into this relationship as partners.

As she screamed his arm held her waist, holding her to him as rope after rope of hot cum had sprayed into her tight backside, and even as she came with him he was panting as well as he came down from his peak of pleasure as well. Even as she relaxed down his one hand smoothed over her side and stomach as his other relaxed it's grip on her heavy full breast though didn't let her go until she was ready.

" You make me hungry for your body, but it's still early, we have much to accomplish together, but I have no doubt we will get there together."

He grinned and kissed her right back, as she rolled and finally pulled herself free of his cock he groaned loudly, though pulling her into his arms he shrugged as she said that, though he looked up to the sky.

" It could very well be one of the greater gods watching us... though why we would be of interest is well beyond me. They have greater powers and scope than demi gods, but I can assure you, we are safe from any demi gods or their minions while we are here."

He didn't know for himself whether they were being watched, she seemed more sensitive to such things than he was, so for now he left it as it was and simply moved to sit up, his cock very soft and he ready to get some food cooking before they'd be on their way to the Central Island together.
 
She smiled and honestly did feel safe in his arms while he explained that being watched is a possibility. Like him though, she couldn't understand why anyone would show interest in them other than Helios. Most of the time she did like being watched and thrived off the humiliation of it. However, she didn't want to be watched every second of the day, especially during more intimate times. Of course as of right now, there's nothing she can do about it to hide from unseen eyes.

"I felt it when we were on the water too... But you are right... it could be nothing..."

She spoke softly while gazing up through the trees as the sun brought out all the morning colors. Truthfully, she still didn't know what to believe anymore with all these Gods and being the target of one... It did end up being an unsettling feeling. Mylanei didn't want anything to do with Helios and the idea of helping him at all brought out a mixture of emotions. One hand she was angry with Helios for coming to her like he had and touching her in ways that were disrespectful. The other hand, he didn't actually harm her and somehow managed to make the whole experience..... pleasurable....

She sighed and yawned as he proceeded to get up and started gathering things for food. There were many questions on her mind and all thoughts were in a fog, making it impossible to ask those questions. The only thing that did make sense is her bond with Erys and that he'll protect her at all costs and she him. She watched him for a few moments in silence admiring his nakedness while he moved around.

Eventually, she did start moving on her own and with some work, she created a tiny pool of water to wash up in. It wasn't big enough to swim in and she used a sash as a wash cloth. The water was cool and fresh while she washed her face. The silence wasn't too horribly awkward since they were both doing their own thing. Although, she didn't want to talk about all the conflicts ahead of them either. The one thing that is on both their minds no doubt, however, those conflicts can only be dealt with as they cross that bridge. She smiled and decided to go with a more happier conversation...

"When this is all over with.... and if we make it through this.... Where do see us? Once I make sure my people are safe... I wish to go exploring more for fun this time. I love my island and it is home to me. But it is the only place I know too. Is there is a place you call home..."

She spoke while getting up and proceeded to gather their things up and putting on a simple dress she had packed. Cleaning off the bedding and making sure it is dry from all the fun they had. Soon she was rolling up the bedding and packing up while he did the cooking...
 
Most times the goals and focus of the greater gods weren't on particular mortals, but if that WAS the case, well then it was simply something to take note of. He certainly didn't have a way to hide them anymore than he had with the ring of runes that he had done the night before, so if she still felt that, it could very be something else, Erys didn't know.

Erys knew for a fact it couldn't have been Helios, the runes he had used were the strongest around and not even Helios knew of them mostly because Erys had taken the time to learn them in secret. Anything else though... well that was out in the open and 'fair game' so to speak. Getting the fire going he took some of the meat from the night before and cooked it up, though as she cleaned herself up he admired her naked form, she stunningly beautiful in his eyes.

As she asked that though he thought about it, though he shrugged.

" I have never really settled anywhere in particular. I know my brothers and sisters prefer the god realm, but to me, I have always felt the call for adventure. If we get through this in one piece though, I think you and I will go on some ventures, searching places though eventually I see us finding a place we both like together, and making a home."

He hadn't really ever had a home. Being born half human half god he had never really fit in either place. Humans didn't really trust him because of his powers, but the gods never really accepted him either because he was 'so weak' and kind to humans. Erys had spent his life alone... until her. He knew only one thing, he wanted to make her happy, and as a result of that he would do whatever it took.

As she put on the simple dress though he finished up their meal, though as they headed back to the boat he grinned slightly to her.

" While it's tempting to tie you up to the boat again, I think we're going to need all the energy we can get for the time ahead."

He left it at that, the day still young, though the sea's seemed to be getting more and more difficult the closer they got to the Central Island. With Erys' assistance with the ship though they would make it... the skies above the island clouded and dark, the energy coming from it quite... hostile all things considering!
 
All this talk had her thinking of home and suddenly that reality hit rather hard, wondering how her people are doing. Though, there is no way of knowing right now and all she can do is hope they are holding up. She hadn't expected this trip to take this long and from the sounds of it, things will take longer. Even if she didn't quite understand all the little details, but in the end she needed to trust him. She did trust him.... It made her happy when he spoke of them going on adventures and finding a home together. The idea of that perked her up as they ate.

When they were on the waters, she had created the protective bubble around the boat and studied the path they were taking. Oddly, this time the heart wasn't moving and at times it flickered out for long stretches of time. This concerned her a great deal, though this particular trip isn't going after the stone just yet and it is an issue for another time. She did mention it at least, if nothing else to be simply aware of its position. It was further away than it was the other day and that worried her too because it meant they would have travel longer to get it.

These were just minor concerns though and she did change the subject to more pleasant conversations. There were a couple of times when she teased him as well, giving him playful licks and kisses. At times, she would also reach for his crotch and playfully squeeze and stroke him. It was all fun and games, going back and forth in a teasing manner until the waters became a bit rougher. After that, the attention went to keeping the boat on track and the bubble did protect them from getting soaked at least. It didn't stop the waters from tossing the boat around though and it was a struggle after awhile.

Myaleni suddenly grew afraid once she saw the island in the distance and her ears laid flat from fear. The closer they got, the more she feared being here and couldn't understand why he would come to such a hostile place. Of course she had a million questions, however, that's part of trusting in him and questions would indicate otherwise. Also, she did know why they were here, although she didn't expect to see this type of environment.

"Is it always this... angry? I've never seen the land upset like this..."
 
Well she was the one who raised the conversation, he didn't think of home very often, it just wasn't something that entered his mind really. As she mentioned that the heart wasn't moving though he shrugged... from their current situation he couldn't really know what was going on, and guessing without information wouldn't help things. It wasn't that he didn't care, it was more that Erys had other things to focus on right then, namely the water and also in the back of his mind he DID wonder at her mentioning that someone or something had been watching them during different times.

He was silently thankful when she changed the subject, he returning the attentions when he had a moment in the form of a touch, caress or even at one point pulling her to him for a kiss before letting her up. When the waters grew more and more angry though Erys grew more serious as well, directing her to help where she could, fun and games forgotten for now as the air seemed to even grow heavier as well.

when the island appeared. For Erys it was certainly an intimidating sight, and even as she asked that he quickly shook his head.

" When we were here last in was peaceful, it must be a result of the heart stone being taken."

He hadn't expected such... ferocity to be perfectly honest, but settling himself to the task he weaved and maneuvered the ship until after about an hour of such movement they reached the shore. Jumping off the ship and hauling it up onto the beach so that it wouldn't go anywhere until they were ready he looked around warily. He could feel a presence, but he couldn't pinpoint where it was or what it's intention was. So for now he pushed such thoughts aside and reached out to take her hand. The first challenge was navigating the jungle. Luckily for her he had been here before, but it didn't take away from the intensity or anger of the island nor the pressure or presence as well.
 
She didn't like this place at all and the closer they got, the more she wanted to leave. Nothing she saw here could be trusted and an overwhelming darkness came over her heart as they landed. It wasn't right here and she couldn't figure out what it was exactly and every fiber within her begged to turn back.

"Wh... How will we move forward if things are not right here.... Will this affect our plans for this place?"

Her natural curiosity to go exploring had vanished completely, she had every intent on staying with him and not stray. Although, the further onto the island they went, she started to hear voices in the darkness of the trees. Of course she couldn't trust these voices and they were so faint at first that they were easy to ignore. However, one voice started to get stronger and more verbal to Myaleni, a voice that she clearly knew all too well. She stopped in her tracks as she listed to it and realized that it was calling for her. This voice knew her name and its whispering were growing louder in her ears, as if it was right there.

"Serenia?"

She whispered and quickly turned to face the trees behind her, seeing a flash of her friend walking deeper into the darkness. Suddenly Myaleni heard screams and one of those screams sounded her like her mother calling out for her.

"I have to go... My family is here.... I need to find them..."

Again she heard the screams and all rational thought faded as she started to panic. She did try to resist running into the dark trees and kept trying to tell herself this isn't real... at the same time, those voices were all too real. The screams were only confusing her and before long, she started to sniff the air as the scent of her father filled the air. That alone triggered her need to run in order to find her people......
 
Back
Top