Sensual woman looking for passionate conversations

I just experienced one of the most exciting conversations ever on here and it had awakened my desires to connect with another woman. I hope to hear from any ladies that are interested in detailed conversations about arousal and pleasure.

I just experienced one of the most exciting conversations ever on here and it had awakened my desires to connect with another woman. I hope to hear from any ladies that are interested in detailed conversations about arousal and pleasure.

now i am curious to hear who brought this out of you..lol

I think that the new year has brought out a hunger for conversations with other women. I would love to hear from anyone that's looking to share their wants and desires with another woman

I think that the new year has brought out a hunger for conversations with other women. I would love to hear from anyone that's looking to share their wants and desires with another woman

yes and yes

:)

Married woman here that has had few past bi-sexual experiences without hubby though he was aware. But has been awhile and would love to chat with anyone about those experiences their own experiences and perhaps create some of our own. BTW 31 years old here.

sensual woman looking...

hi, I am Peter from Holland. I have a lot of experiences in this way. would like to discuss with you. will you?

The need for conversation

I can totally relate to the posts here! I would love to chat with other women that are experiencing this need to explore their bi sensual desires.

Erotic chat

I love erotic chat so if we are online at the same time, feel free to message me or invite me to chat.

It is hard to find someone you can connect with. But once it's found it's amazing. I'd love to meet a woman in person to play with but that's a bit more difficult. However, voice and chat with girls are always fun and always hot!

In my opinion women are extremely picky

It is hard to find someone you can connect with. But once it's found it's amazing. I'd love to meet a woman in person to play with but that's a bit more difficult. However, voice and chat with girls are always fun and always hot!

I find that the connection is easier than finding someone who finds you attractive physically. I love the connection we establish first, but then I don't always live up to their thoughts of what they want in a woman. I do also enjoy voice and chat but the in person physical meeting is always preferable. I just wish women weren't so picky!

I wrote this post many years ago but my desires are still the same. Hoping to find some wonderful ladies to share fantasies with.

Back