Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart:Happy Valentine's Day:heart: to my friends across the ocean, and a day early for all of my lovebugs right here. I'll be traveling much of the day tomorrow, and will be on a plane until well past midnight, so I am going to miss what is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year (so sayeth Hallmark)

So tonight, whilst all alone in the hotel, I decided to partake in some noisy self-love for the occasion. Only you will know just what I was thinking about. Hopefully my neighbors didn't mind too much :eek:

Here are a couple of pics in the spirit of V-day....

pink heart panties 1
pink heart panties 2

So go out there and get your heart-on! (Yes, cheesy, I know... but you laughed, you know you did)
wish I could have kept you company instead of you being all along. You should have left the curtains open and maybe you wouldn't have felt so alone while you loved yourself andput on a show for some other lonely soul:devil::devil::D

simply beautiful !!!!!
Thank you! :kiss:

Thank you for the present... I am sure the neighbors love the naught audio
Maybe, but it sure does make it awkward at the summer block party...

I believe those panties are as close as we've been to your promised land.
Happy Valentine's Day to you.
(And me because of those panties. )
Thank you, sweet EctoJohn :kiss:

Very nice pictures. Be safe flying tommorow.
Awwww, thank you dear! :kiss:

Happy V day my lady. These are some awesome photos. Would you please come by later and share some of yournnoisy action.
Sounds like fun! (knocking at your door) :cattail:

Hey J - Happy V Day. Those panty pics are soooo yummy - they gave me a severe blood rush Be safe in your travels babe. xoxoxo
Thank you, and I will.

If I look very closely -- and believe me I did! -- I can almost see what delicious treasure lies just beneath that pink lace. Mmm...get my heart on indeed, sexy lady!!
I'm sneaky like that! ;)

SS, lovely pics, Happy VD!!!
I'm hoping that VD refers to Valentine's Day my sweet prince.... the alternative might not be as much fun... ;)

Happy V Day gorgeous!!!
Thank you babe!

Your thread just keeps getting better and better.
Thank you! :eek:

Like them?????
Love them:
Now *that's* what I like to hear!

Very hot
Hope you enjoyed
Happy Valentine's Day:
I was working and traveling for most of Valentine's day, but will celebrate this weekend.

Mmmm biting your lower lip, of course.

Til Spring, huh? That sounds like I plan, because I am so sick of the cold!! Some animals hibernate for the winter .... this is a much better plan!

OK sounds good,then I'll bite your lower lips .....I mean lip....or do I Glad you like my plan,according to the ground hog on feb 2nd we have 6 weeks of winter left,which is good because I think it would take me that long to get my fill of you mmmm
Mmmmmm that sure makes winter sound like fun!

lovely sexy panties and play time hun - hope your hotel room etiquette is enjoyable
The hotel is always enjoyable, I mostly love sleeping alone diagonally in the bed with 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

wish I could have kept you company instead of you being all along. You should have left the curtains open and maybe you wouldn't have felt so alone while you loved yourself andput on a show for some other lonely soul
Business travel sure can be lonely, but I do enjoy being alone with my thoughts. I only wish it wasn't on Valentine's day... :kiss:

The weekend is here!

Happy Saturday, lovebugs!

I've got a busy morning ahead ~ have to go for a (medical) test. A couple of months ago when I had some scans to look at my injury, they found a few other things ... it's like when you take your car in for inspection and it had been running just fine, but the computer found all kinds of things that need fixing.... *sigh*

So, I realized I had started posting this series, but never finished... oh my scattered brain! Have a good day, lovelies!

bn 5
bn 6
bn 7

I've got a busy morning ahead ~ have to go for a (medical) test. A couple of months ago when I had some scans to look at my injury, they found a few other things ... it's like when you take your car in for inspection and it had been running just fine, but the computer found all kinds of things that need fixing.... *sigh*

So, I realized I had started posting this series, but never finished... oh my scattered brain! Have a good day, lovelies!

bn 5
bn 6
bn 7

Good luck with the test. :kiss: Thanks for sharing the pics. You look FANTASTIC.

bn 5
bn 6
bn 7

I just love when you offer them up like that mmmmm and that sly knowing smile on your sweet lips makes me have yummy thoughts about you:p:p:kiss::kiss:;):D

bn 5
bn 6
bn 7

Forgot to say that I hope your tests go well for you and nothing serious comes from them:kiss::rose::rose:

bn 5
bn 6
bn 7

Hope your tests go well and it turns out to be nothing. Have a good weekend. :)

Very lovely... really like the last one...something rather innocent about it
That is SO HOTT!!!:devil::rose::rose:

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that I hope nothing is wrong....

bn 5
bn 6
bn 7

Beautiful as always :)
Hope the test went well:rose::kiss:

great panty pics! very inspirational
I will presume by 'inspirational' you don't mean like church on Sunday.. :cattail:

Good luck with the test. :kiss: Thanks for sharing the pics. You look FANTASTIC.
Thank you! You are so lovely to say so!

I just love when you offer them up like that mmmmm and that sly knowing smile on your sweet lips makes me have yummy thoughts about you
And I just love that you have yummy (and I hope naughty) thoughts!

Forgot to say that I hope your tests go well for you and nothing serious comes from them
Thank you! Now it's a matter of waiting...

Hope your tests go well and it turns out to be nothing. Have a good weekend.
Thank you sweet:heart: You have a good weekend too.

Very lovely... really like the last one...something rather innocent about it
That is SO HOTT!!!
I *am* quite innocent ...can't you see the glow from the halo? ;)

mm lovely as usual - uninterupted sleep is a god send!!!
Amen! spoken like a true parent of little ones! There are times I think I'd give up sex for a full night of sleep!! :kiss:

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that I hope nothing is wrong....
Thank you for thinking of me! :kiss:

Enjoy your belated Valentine's Day
I did, indeed. The Mr and I had some alone time after the kids fell asleep. :)

Beautiful as always
Hope the test went well
Thank you!

Congratulations on passing 3000 posts
Well done and well deserved:
Wow, I had not noticed! I guess I sure do like to ramble, huh? :cattail: Thank you sweetie! :kiss:

Catching up!

Good Sunday morning, lovebugs!

Hope last night was wild, crazy and fun~ I know my body is recovering from some belated V-day celebration, which was sponsored by the letter O. ;)

I'm playing catch-up with pics (trying to finish up series that I skipped around on) and PMs (I am oh-so-behind!)

Here are a few more from the black nightie series...
bn_8
bn_9
bn_10

Have a great day, lovelies!

Hope last night was wild, crazy and fun~ I know my body is recovering from some belated V-day celebration, which was sponsored by the letter O. ;)

I'm playing catch-up with pics (trying to finish up series that I skipped around on) and PMs (I am oh-so-behind!)

bn_8
bn_9
bn_10

Super-hottie you are turning my mind toward sin this Sunday! :cattail:

sins

after seeing your pics id like to commit a few wit you.give those nips a pinch for me.

"Oh- so- behind"?

bn_8
bn_9
bn_10

Gladly get behind you so your no longer behind!! And while there...............

bn_8
bn_9
bn_10

Lovee ALLLLL the pictures you post!
I wont ask how your weekend is going because it's obviously going pretty damn good, naughty girl! ;) Hope the work week is just as good for you :heart:

Gladly get behind you so your no longer behind!! And while there...............
I might still be behind, but with you behind mine, I certainly won't care :devil:

Lovee ALLLLL the pictures you post!
I wont ask how your weekend is going because it's obviously going pretty damn good, naughty girl! ;) Hope the work week is just as good for you :heart:
My work week is shaping up to be busy, but it keeps me out of trouble. Sort of. Did I mention that every time I see your banner, I have the urge to spank you? :kiss: Hope things are well with you, sweetie!

after seeing your pics id like to commit a few wit you.give those nips a pinch for me.
Mmmmm... yes... act now, ask for forgiveness later! :cattail:

Well I hope you are not too busy... idle hands have the most fun you know ;)

Hey there :heart:lies!

Hope your weekend treated you well and you needed lots of coffee to recover this Monday morning.

My Sunday was low-key and relaxing, with lots of the much needed snuggle time that I was craving.

Here are the last few from the black nightie set!

bn 11
bn 12
bn 13

Have a good day!

Hey there :heart:lies!

Hope your weekend treated you well and you needed lots of coffee to recover this Monday morning.

My Sunday was low-key and relaxing, with lots of the much needed snuggle time that I was craving.

Here are the last few from the black nightie set!

bn 11
bn 12
bn 13

Have a good day!

Super-hottie you have on my favorite clothes - nothing! I hope Mr. Shy got what he was craving! :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back