The start of something new

jennarobinson

Literotica Guru
I have been on this bored and posting a few times, and i am very excited about the people i have meet and the community here. I have also posted a few pictures of my self and got great feed back. SO here is going to be my own picture thread. Ill update with pictures for my life for you guys to enjoy. A little about me, i am 23 years old still in school and i live in Minnesota. i hope the response here is as good as on the other pictures i have posted. Id love to hear feedback or suggestion. So cheers to the start of something new :)

Attachments

• cheers.jpg
    cheers.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 17,113
Last edited:
I have been on this bored and posting a few times, and i am very excited about the people i have meet and the community here. I have also posted a few pictures of my self and got great feed back. SO here is going to be my own picture thread. Ill update with pictures for my life for you guys to enjoy. A little about me, i am 23 years old still in school and i live in Minnesota. i hope the response here is as good as on the other pictures i have posted. Id love to hear feedback or suggestion. So cheers to the start of something new :)

Gorgeous! I cannot wait to see what's next. Winks!! pet......

wow...BEAUTIFUL smile Jenna

stunning!! u are incredibly beautiful...so happy you posted here

cant wait to see more

Beautiful! I look forward to seeing many many more ;)

Hello, That's a hellva smile you got lady, is that a boat drink?
here's to more pics and post.

Hey, what a cutie. With such a great smile, I almost feel bad about my eyes resting on your bustline.

Well, no I don't...I'm a man after all.

I'd love to get that bra off and give those breasts a sensual massage!

Welcome to LIT and please finish that drink and get comfee, lets talk about your killer smile and very bless chest ;)

Doing well here also, hope you are doing great!

I have to say that I just love your smile.

Back