Closet Exhibitionist...Wanting feedback

Hi All!
I'm Vivi and LOVE this forum. A little about why I'm here. I am a married female that has an INCREDBLE sex life! I have always appreciated the female body and am bi-curious without ever having a real bi experience. BUT GOD - It sure is my fantasy! I would love to watch another woman fuck my hot husband...only if I could pleasure her as well!!

I am really getting into picture taking lately and wanted to share my adventure with you all. I can't wait until it rains cuz I want thin white wet t-shirt shots to share!

Tell me what you think! Looking forward to your comments!
:heart: Viv
Your breasts are divine, simply massively and pendulously heavy divine! :heart:

I think your husband is a damned lucky man to have a woman like you by his side! And he probably walks with a limp every morning to work, I bet!

wow wow wow
the tent in boxers tells the story that can't put into words

Your pics arefantastic. That shot of your amazing tits from below is sure to cause many an instant erections.

awesome breasts! I love that first pic of them hanging out of your shirt!!!!

Wow

I knew that I loved living in Alabama. You are a very sexy lady. It is nice to see more people from Al. on here. Please keep poasting.

Wow - thanks for sharing - luv the curves so far...please post more.

I could NOT wait to get up and get on the computer this morning to see what the action was overnight! WOW!!

I actually had a poem written about me. All of this great response is NOT what I expected AT ALL.
Can we say flattered...floored....greatful...thrilled....pleased...and SO TURNED ON BY IT!!!

I am trying to keep up with the PM's and reply to every single one.

I do not have a chat or messenger group, don't give out my phone number or private email...so please don't ask ;) you naughty girls and boys! :kiss:

p.s....going shopping today for some sexy outfits for my new pics! I can't believe the confidence you all gave me to move forward with this!!

TYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!

X:kiss:X Viv

I could NOT wait to get up and get on the computer this morning to see what the action was overnight! WOW!!

I actually had a poem written about me. All of this great response is NOT what I expected AT ALL.
Can we say flattered...floored....greatful...thrilled....pleased...and SO TURNED ON BY IT!!!

I am trying to keep up with the PM's and reply to every single one.

I do not have a chat or messenger group, don't give out my phone number or private email...so please don't ask ;) you naughty girls and boys! :kiss:

p.s....going shopping today for some sexy outfits for my new pics! I can't believe the confidence you all gave me to move forward with this!!

TYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!

X:kiss:X Viv
glad you got a boost to your confidnece
any ideas for outfits or are you going with the flow
:rose::rose:

We'll have to see what I come across! I am very selective and won't pick up just anything.

I am thinking of something in lace & satin. Maybe even just a really long strand of pearls....

Possibly a bustier or corset....

...but with my breast size, it's always difficult to find beautiful things that fit them. So we'll see what I can find!

...or shall I say, you'll see what I can find!

We'll have to see what I come across! I am very selective and won't pick up just anything.

I am thinking of something in lace & satin. Maybe even just a really long strand of pearls....

Possibly a bustier or corset....

...but with my breast size, it's always difficult to find beautiful things that fit them. So we'll see what I can find!

...or shall I say, you'll see what I can find!

can't wait to see what you find

You are an angel

Vivi, incredible, outstanding, glowing, larger than life..........

Hi All!
I'm Vivi and LOVE this forum. A little about why I'm here. I am a married female that has an INCREDBLE sex life! I have always appreciated the female body and am bi-curious without ever having a real bi experience. BUT GOD - It sure is my fantasy! I would love to watch another woman fuck my hot husband...only if I could pleasure her as well!!

I am really getting into picture taking lately and wanted to share my adventure with you all. I can't wait until it rains cuz I want thin white wet t-shirt shots to share!

Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, Oh and did I mention that I want to cum all over those fabulous breasts?
Excuse me while I find a quiet, dark corner and some tissues.

Well then....I wanna ask without really asking for it....lol...

I saw on another thread where men were cumming on or jerking off to pics of the lady who posted.....I wouldn't mind seeing some of that! My clit is pounding with my heartbeat just thinking of it.....

Ladies...I wouldn't mind some of this from y'all either!

oh...the anticipation of the pictures to come...or should I say cum!!!!

wow

phenomenal

i bet you've got one of those southern accents that just melts mens souls, too

I saw on another thread where men were cumming on or jerking off to pics of the lady who posted.....I wouldn't mind seeing some of that! My clit is pounding with my heartbeat just thinking of it.....

Nearly there sweet sexy lady.

Attachments

• Ready to cum.jpg
    Ready to cum.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,386
Hi All!

I think we have a winner!!! Yes, keep it going Vi. :rose:

Photo suggestion

If you are willing, how about some photos showing off panties with a wet spot or no panties and a wet pussy. I love to see an erect clit. I do not know how far you are willing to go with your photos. I love the breast photos. I could suck on them for a long time. Just ask SEXYBBWLILY. She has another thread.

Nearly there sweet sexy lady.

Oh my!!! What a sight to behold! Oh my...my husband is really in for it today!! LOL! He won't mind, tho....trust me!!

Thank you all again so much. I am loving these messages and PM's!!

Keep 'em coming and we will post more pics this weekend at the top of this thread.

Love you all! I really do!!!! This is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

X:heart:X Viv

Love your pics, cant wait for more,
My favourite so far is -Ready for you love that head of flowing hair.

hang on, give me a second to wipe the drool from my chin

amazing pictures viv! can't wait to see more in the future

Back