Cuckquean Wife of Charismatic Bull Pastor

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
A story told from the wife's perspective of a charismatic pastor with many mistresses. Seeing him use his power and charisma to attract women and take what he wants is a major turn on for her, especially when they're particularly buttoned up married conservative women. Of course the pastor is very hard on infidelity and uses a special punishing cane on the frequent offenders, and goes hard enough to cause bruises on the asses of those who are doing it in open defiance of their weak husbands. These cases often leave both the pastor and his wife sexually charged enough to really take their own sex life to the next level in frequency, duration, and acts for the next several days.
 
I think the wife should "comfort" the caned mistresses, kissing their abused buttocks and whatever else that leads to......
 
I think the wife should "comfort" the caned mistresses, kissing their abused buttocks and whatever else that leads to......

I was thinking along the same lines. The pastor could say that he is there to deliver God's hard justice while his wife is there to demonstrate His soft mercy with a balm/lotion messaged into the mistress' ass afterwards. When she sees the poor woman has only ever made love and has never been fucked before she will often apply her gentle tongue to the raw areas, taking pleasure in tasting her husband's load in the cunt and ass of a churchgoing woman. Of course if the Pastor deems the mistress has not demonstrated sincere penitence and sorrow at her abject sluttiness and weakness in the face of desire during his session then God's mercy will not be forthcoming. The pastor is very harsh so this has only happened in some rare cases of the openly defiant ones with hardened asses, to whom the pastor will nonetheless insist on giving some balm to take back with them so their husbands can show mercy to them in the event they feel more penitent later.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top