Ass licking is divine!

Before I had experienced It I never would have given it a thought, but there was an older gentlemen I would occasionally meet for some oral relief and he showed me what I was missing. I was strictly trading blowjobs back then, and I always knew he wanted more but he never pushed and I never indicated I was going any further. He learned I liked to have my balls licked so he got me going on that until I could barely breathe. Then he started slowly moving lower, and lower. I was so enthralled with the sensation that I didn't say a word when he finally reached my ass. It was insane how good that felt. Within seconds I was pulling my legs up, trying desperately to get as much of his tongue as I could. He knew what he was doing, and after that I was addicted. Eventually he started to just lube me up with his mouth and then rub his erection against my hole. Felt incredible. It was a long con, we both knew it, and it worked because eventually, when I finally gave him what he really wanted, I was begging for it.

I have rimmed my wife but never been rimmed. I'm pretty sure I would like it. A lot, even if I didn't I would pretend that I did.

I've only ever met one girl who did it. She was insanely skilled at it, as well as giving blowjobs, and she would go for nearly an hour just devouring me. I doubt I will ever meet a woman like that again, so I was just happy while it lasted.

I've only ever met one girl who did it. She was insanely skilled at it, as well as giving blowjobs, and she would go for nearly an hour just devouring me. I doubt I will ever meet a woman like that again, so I was just happy while it lasted.

Say guy pm me

my other half licks my ass and fingers me.....best position is when i sit on her face, her tounge deep in my ass and she is wanking me between her tits....

A serious question

How do you get your anal area smooth enough to get a good rimming? I enjoy rimming but the thought of a hairy crack doesn't do it for me. My wife works her way south of balls from time to time and I would really like to be smooth enough for her to keep going. I have tried shaving but that is hit or miss and can get pretty itchy afterwards, not fun.

How do you get your anal area smooth enough to get a good rimming? I enjoy rimming but the thought of a hairy crack doesn't do it for me. My wife works her way south of balls from time to time and I would really like to be smooth enough for her to keep going. I have tried shaving but that is hit or miss and can get pretty itchy afterwards, not fun.
So want my wife to wax the crack and rosebud. I shave every three days or so.

Oh!

A lick and a view is almost instant cum material. Thanks, TB.

Back