The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the Swiss Army wife made wild garlic pestou with her wild garlic! I'm having a slice of multigrain toast with some, anyone else up for it?
:)

I'm game. *Walks very slowly in my jeans while pouring drinks* :devil:

You'll be in for a spanking when Molly finds you've been wearing jeans in here :devil:.
<snerk>

Here ya go! *holds out slice of toast spread with tongue-tingling pestou*

You'll be in for a spanking when Molly finds you've been wearing jeans in here :devil:.
<snerk>

Here ya go! *holds out slice of toast spread with tongue-tingling pestou*

And a spanking from Molly is a bad thing? :rolleyes::devil:

Mmm, yummy. :D I'll probably talk about this more in my eventual blog post, but I think you would really enjoy Partake by K-J in Healdsburg. Really good food and wine parings.

And a spanking from Molly is a bad thing? :rolleyes::devil:

Mmm, yummy. :D I'll probably talk about this more in my eventual blog post, but I think you would really enjoy Partake by K-J in Healdsburg. Really good food and wine parings.

I've been enjoying reading about the good food and wine in Cali. :)

Hey, this bottle is nearly dead! :mad:. Better get out the whisky. :devil:

Oh, we doing body shots now? ;)

As long as she gives me something to bite down on.

What, with the bottle of Bowmore my surgeon friend gave me? :eek:

If we're doing body shots, we better get out the Żubrówka. Lie down quietly, so we have something to bite on. :devil:

What, with the bottle of Bowmore my surgeon friend gave me? :eek:

If we're doing body shots, we better get out the Żubrówka. Lie down quietly, so we have something to bite on. :devil:

Well you didn't say it was good whisky. :rolleyes:

Wait, I thought I was getting the harsh spanking by Molly? Ok, but just....you know, be gentle. :eek:

Last edited:
Well you didn't say it was good whiskey. :rolleyes:

Wait, I thought I was getting the harsh spanking by Molly? Ok, but just....you know, be gentle. :eek:

:eek: It's whisky! not whiskey.

Hey, anna! Are you on for body shots? What would you recommend to drink off the body?
:rose:

Hey, anna! Are you on for body shots? What would you recommend to drink off the body?

Yes M'am, I've corrected it now. :eek: Forgive me and my silly fingers for such an embarrassing typo.

*cleans off the bar for anna*

*hugs john* Thanks. Yes, I'm feeling better.

My theatre troupe is busy getting ready for our big competition this weekend. :)

Oh please, it all depends on where you're from. As long as it's made correctly, I don't care how it's spelled. ;)

You better believe I'm up for body shots! I recommend whatever people like to drink. I'm easy that way.

Yes M'am, I've corrected it now. :eek: Forgive me and my silly fingers for such an embarrassing typo.

*cleans off the bar for anna*
*dries off after quick shower and lounges over the top of the bar*

Oh please, it all depends on where you're from. As long as it's made correctly, I don't care how it's spelled. ;)

You better believe I'm up for body shots! I recommend whatever people like to drink. I'm easy that way.

*dries off after quick shower and lounges over the top of the bar*

*Places shot of whiskey :devil: in anna's navel and takes a sip* :D

Hmm, I could break out some tequila too, let me get the lime and salt.

Given the relative success of fitting new speakers to my computer (albeit via the USB port), I'll have a decent glass of vintage port, please.
Anyone else want something ?

Given the relative success of fitting new speakers to my computer (albeit via the USB port), I'll have a decent glass of vintage port, please.
Anyone else want something ?

USB speakers? Interesting. Just basic ones or a nice system?

Good to hear.

All the best for the weekend. :)

Woohoo! Best of luck....I mean, break a leg. :D

Good Luck
(or should that be "break a leg" ?).
Thank you, everyone! Yes, HP, the proper term in theatre is, "Break a leg." Superstitious nutcases.

*Places shot of whiskey :devil: in anna's navel and takes a sip* :D

Hmm, I could break out some tequila too, let me get the lime and salt.
*squirming and giggling*

jackdaniels.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back