hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

A bit of repair work today on my snowplow blade, welding up and drilling holes.

Cleaned up pretty good I think, have to get the nails a bit better, and all the tiny metal bits pulled out. Tip to clean grime embedded hands, wash dishes in HOT water, opens up the skin.

Attachments

• Backs.jpeg
    Backs.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Palms.jpeg
    Palms.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
A bit of repair work today on my snowplow blade, welding up and drilling holes.

Cleaned up pretty good I think, have to get the nails a bit better, and all the tiny metal bits pulled out. Tip to clean grime embedded hands, wash dishes in HOT water, opens up the skin.

I love working hands! And yummy man hands with arm fur!! :)

Not as much hand as I was hoping. But not really a foot either.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Getting a grip on myself! :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
You always have pretty nails Sassy and those are some serious shoes!! :rose:

Thank you Tali. I had thought if I got my nails done before Easter, I would try and do all pastels. But it's looking like after Easter now. The Weekend after Easter I will be heading over to my daughters School for Moms weekend. So I might do her college colors this next time.;)
And yes. Those shoes are hard to walk in lol

Thank you Tali. I had thought if I got my nails done before Easter, I would try and do all pastels. But it's looking like after Easter now. The Weekend after Easter I will be heading over to my daughters School for Moms weekend. So I might do her college colors this next time.;)
And yes. Those shoes are hard to walk in lol

That would be awesome if you did her school colors, I think she would love that! And kudos for being able to walk in them, I'd have two broken ankles! :eek:

Back