Shy no longer....

If you have any lovely photos of your legs please do share them. :rose:
Well just the ones already posted in sections such as the Club Dress set, but I will keep it in mind for future sets that you wish to see more leg /wink

I bet your skin looks amazing with the red stripes :devil:

And yes they are addictive, I'm working on a tattoo that will end up wrapping around left leg, I need one more session before it should be done!
Ooo! It sounds in depth! What is the inspiration, pray tell!
Hmm....maybe a set with a few spank marks is in order!

Oh absolutely! To keep you coming back would be my number one priority. Name a perk and it would be yours! ;)
Oh goodness! The sky is the limit?!
I think long bubble baths and massages would be at the top of my list!

Ohh i would kiss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/giggle
I bet you would!

Uhmm... panting and now my heart is racing. Examine away MBC.
Let me just listen.
*breathes on her stethoscope*
Just try to breathe normally /grin

*waiting patiently*Not much better than watching that Bunny tushy wiggle, unless it's....
Oh? *backs up and fluffs up her skirt to wiggle tush again*

this is the kind of maid service I am looking for.:cattail:
It seems like everyone is in need of a maid! So many employment opportunities!

Yes they are Miss. B and a few Slaps on Your Ass as well ! / sly grin
Eeek!
/giggle
I mean ow!
*bends over for another* /wink

This maid just seems to get naughtier and naughtier! Look at what she has gotten into now! I don't think she is cleaning at all!
/wink

Enjoy, BunnyLovers!
xo!

P.S. I am trying to keep up on PMs as always! Fear not! I shall get to every single one!

Last edited:
This maid just seems to get naughtier and naughtier! Look at what she has gotten into now! I don't think she is cleaning at all!
/wink

Enjoy, BunnyLovers!
xo!

P.S. I am trying to keep up on PMs as always! Fear not! I shall get to every single one!

Fucking hot pictures, gorgeous!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Eeek!
/giggle
I mean ow!
*bends over for another* /wink

Happy Hump Day !!! ;) Miss. B .. I had an Idea, you would enjoy That Ass being Slapped !!! / wink .. Such a Naughty lil Vixen

attachment.php

Good to see that Miss. B is over the Flu ;) .. I do enjoy Your little series

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I wish I had a naughty maid. ;)
I hear they are for hire! /beam

Fucking hot pictures, gorgeous!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Thank you, lovely! /kiss

Miss Bunny,

I am so very glad you are no longer SHY!!
You know what? Me too /wink

Happy Hump Day !!! ;) Miss. B .. I had an Idea, you would enjoy That Ass being Slapped !!! / wink .. Such a Naughty lil Vixen

Good to see that Miss. B is over the Flu ;) .. I do enjoy Your little series

Oh I do so enjoy a good spank! One of my favorite little teases for my husband is to randomly present a bare tush for spanking. If I am not pleased with the sound/sensation, then I insist on getting another /wink
Thank you for the well wishes! I am so happy to be well again too!

/wink

Enjoy, BunnyLovers!
xo!

Deliciously naughty as always. Glad you are feeling better, Miss Bunny!! Keep eating those veggies!!! ;)

Ooo! It sounds in depth! What is the inspiration, pray tell!
Hmm....maybe a set with a few spank marks is in order!
It's inspired by the Maori tattoo's which I find amazing! You are welcome to request pictures via PM :D

And yes I would love to see you with spank marks! And I will be jealous that I'm not the one that gave them to you :D

Gawd you are gorgeous... absolutely and totally gorgeous. You arouse and excite me all the time, and those nipples... mmmm SO luscious looking. Your body definitely excites me and makes me wish I could worship it with my tongue ;) :devil:

/wink

Enjoy, BunnyLovers!
xo!

bunny, bunny what you are doing to me.:cattail:

I guess these pictures are ok...lol. Teasing dear Bun. Wow! Just what this guy needed! I can never look just once, sort of like chips! You body is a work of art, pure perfection! This is the kind of thing that makes all of mankind happy! Happy! Happy! Bun and toys are a great combination! Your lovely! Your a sweetheart! Your a bright spot in a rather dark time. Thanks hun for being you! Your just an all around sexy sultry women :)

Oh goodness! The sky is the limit?!
I think long bubble baths and massages would be at the top of my list!

Oh i'm thinking 'full body' massages, and i'll need to make sure I don't miss a single area of that beautiful body! And it's always a good bit of fun to position the bubbles provocatively when in the tub ;)

/wink

Enjoy, BunnyLovers!
xo!

Oh, I don't think that any of us have a problem with the maid getting more and more naughty. I agree that she may not be cleaning at all....because I'm feeling like getting nice and dirty ;) Well, I'm feeling like getting dirty and doing some HOPPING ;)

[She says]

I love Blue Dress Tush! You do have a marvellous bum! I would love to play with you and I can imagine you laying on your stomach and me kissing caressing and perhaps using Kama Sutra Honey Dust and tickler all over your back and tush!

Nice little image for my evening...

Thank you for sharing - you are beautiful!

x

Oh I do so enjoy a good spank! One of my favorite little teases for my husband is to randomly present a bare tush for spanking. If I am not pleased with the sound/sensation, then I insist on getting another /wink
Thank you for the well wishes! I am so happy to be well again too!

That is good to hear Miss. B .. such a Lovely Bootay shouldn't be wasted ;)

attachment.php

Nor should those Lovely Breasts .. and that Coy little Look in your eyes / sly gin

Back