Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this photo for the Vargas thread cos it reminded me of that 50s style. But it's not quite right. So I'm going to pop it here for a short while ..cos that's the mood I'm in and a baby doll, stockings and heels ...well it makes me feel sexy :cattail:

As well it should! Beautiful photo. :rose:

I found this photo for the Vargas thread cos it reminded me of that 50s style. But it's not quite right. So I'm going to pop it here for a short while ..cos that's the mood I'm in and a baby doll, stockings and heels ...well it makes me feel sexy :cattail:

You look very sexy too!

Very good contributions ladies....maybe the fellas who look good can put some up in kind on the sexy men thread. Of course, I am not in that group because I am average. :)

^^^ This beautiful lady suggested I post this..

attachment.php

Wow!!!! Too hot SSD!!!! But then you already know that I :heart: your body.

Mmmmmm, now I am planning that next trip to the UK.

Wow! Sexy indeed! Stockings and heels are always good complements!

Gorgeous! :devil::kiss:

Kinda cute outfit.

Lovely butterfly
Thank you. It seemed fitting lol. Good to see you are still around. :kiss:
*picks up jaw*
:D awww
:heart: Fara!
Great angle and always a lovely view no matter the color you wear
Thank you. It'll be green tomorrow, but not nearly that fun. :kiss:
Beautiful. I like the positioning of the butterfly
Panties were see thru hehe... :kiss:
That picture is giving me butterflies. Beautiful and sexy. If you don't like the pink, you can always take it off.
I did shortly after this pic. I just wanted an excuse to try on the pink shoes. ;)
:kiss:
May I offer another opinion of your pink? I like it fine now as much as ever.:kiss:
Awww thank you!! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back