Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

Bukkake holds a great fascination for me -I'd love to go to a party and cum all over a womans face and tits
 
Forced under a table and made to worship the feet of the many women sitting there while they chat and enjoy the day!
 
There's a couple I'm finding myself very interested in here lately. One I find is pretty common. I'd love to be the center of attention in some bukkake stuff. Either with men or women taking turns pissing on and in me, or with women squirting all over me, or even guys jacking off and cumming all over me.
I've also been watching a fair amount of scat porn and I'm beginning to wonder if I might like to try that sometime. Although, I'm pretty sure that's something I want to experience with a woman. I already like to be in the bathroom when my wife poos, and there's been several occasions where I've eaten her ass shortly after she's gone and the smell and taste are still lingering. I find that to be quite a turn on.
 
My ultimate would to be impregnated by a man, and through it enjoy hot sex with him and his wife
 
2 + 3 + 4 ...

Mine fantasy would be an actual DP with the wife ... with me participating or not.

After the DP would naturally go the next step up for an 'Airtight',

Ending up with a gang bang to be enjoyed by all.

It would be fun to see a Big Black Cock pounding her White Pussy too. Love to see that color contrast. A nice Dark Brown one would work too.
 
I would love to be taken anally, either by a woman wearing a strap on or by a male.
 
Is there a name for the position where a guy screws a girl in the front, with another guy screwing him in the backside? Saw that in a movie once. A different kind of 3-some.
 
I'd love to be the entertainment at a bachelorette party some day. Dancing around in a speedo, my hard cock swinging to the beat of the music. All the girls cheering. Hopefully I'd send them home with soaking wet panties.
 
Mine seems silly when I am not super horny and feeling kinky. It would to be to completely dress as a Dominatrix and have a group of people worship me while I gave them orders, spankings, etc.
 
Few things I have not tried but the one that has eluded me would be being the center of attention in a gang bang. 10+ guys or even some gals using my body for their pleasure. I can go for miles, and I've always been curious just how far I could go. If it was in a public setting with several on-lookers, even better :devil:
 
Agree

For me it's a sexy shemale. Big tits and a huge cock seems like a lot of fun to me. I have others, but I will just leave it there for now. What are some of yours?

Shemales are so alluring. I can't get enough of the pics of them. Tits and cock. love it!
 
Love them

I prefer receiving, which is fortunate, because my wife would rather give. Warm piss over my cock is as effective as Viagra.
 
I prefer receiving, which is fortunate, because my wife would rather give. Warm piss over my cock is as effective as Viagra.

I would need to be on the receiving end if it were with my wife. She would not tolerate being pissed on. I myself couldn't think of scat play as some has mentioned. To each his own!
 
Back
Top