cock sucking poll

What type of cock do you fantasize about sucking most? Please give details. Since veiwing the pics of UNCUT on the pic forum, I have been on a black uncut kick for the last few days.
Soft mushy cocks. That get hard as a rock.

Young and smooth

I'ts been a while since I've had a nice, hard, stiff, smooth cock in my mouth. I sure do miss it.
Ideally I'd love to suck on a nice young cock that is smooth shaved. It doesn't matter if it is cut or uncut just so long as it is clean. I'd like it to be at least 7", not too veiny and not too thick so I can get it down my throat. It would be nice to suck on a nice Ladyboy cock like this or a nice Transexual. A pretty and passable CD would be just as nice too. I'd love to be dressed up all hot and sexy and have my hair, nails and makeup done and have someone call me dirty names while telling me what to do or how good I am. I'd be on my knees or on my hands and knees just letting a yummy, cum filled cock explode into my mouth, flooding my tongue and teeth with a load of hot gooey cum before I swallow it and lick up any remaining cum from the cock and kiss it in gratitude.

i lean towards something shaved, totally smooth, and cut, with a thick round head larger than the thick shaft...

and i want a shower, not a grower. a cock that is huge when limp, floppy and thick, that gets hard and strong but not necessarily any bigger...

I'ts been a while since I've had a nice, hard, stiff, smooth cock in my mouth. I sure do miss it.
Ideally I'd love to suck on a nice young cock that is smooth shaved. It doesn't matter if it is cut or uncut just so long as it is clean. I'd like it to be at least 7", not too veiny and not too thick so I can get it down my throat. It would be nice to suck on a nice Ladyboy cock like this or a nice Transexual. A pretty and passable CD would be just as nice too. I'd love to be dressed up all hot and sexy and have my hair, nails and makeup done and have someone call me dirty names while telling me what to do or how good I am. I'd be on my knees or on my hands and knees just letting a yummy, cum filled cock explode into my mouth, flooding my tongue and teeth with a load of hot gooey cum before I swallow it and lick up any remaining cum from the cock and kiss it in gratitude.
I got what you need ;)
I would take a smaller one than mine I like to be dominant a bit :D

Hard to say but,

My last guy I was with was uncut, my first uncut and now my favorite. But would never turn down a cut cock if I had a chance to make it feel good! He was 6 1/2", thick but not extreme, height weight proportional I like to think, lol. Thick head that would slip out of the foreskin, trimmed hair and heavy smooth balls that would slap against my chin as he sat on my chest and face fucked me to his (and mine) satisfaction!

7 inches shaved and when I get it nice and stiff I might allow it in my bio pussy

Mmmmm, Mallory your comments have me getting hot and hard. It's been too long since, but I also love a smooth, hard cock on a sexy, sweet guy or gurl. So miss the taste and feel of the cock sliding through my lips, across my tongue and into my throat.

I got what you need ;)
I would take a smaller one than mine I like to be dominant a bit :D

How big are you? I'd love to have you command me.
Maybe you'd like it if I were dressed like a schoolgirl and have my hair in pigtails too?

My first was about 8 in uncut and not too thick, that was good. However my preference is for about 6 to 7 inches so I can take it all.

I do enjoy watching an uncut cock grow

prefer uncut love shaved soo sexy and smooth but doesn't have to be and 6-8 and plenty hard is essential. Love to feel those curves and veins.

I've only sucked one cock, it was cut about 8 inches long and nice girth. I could only get about half of it inside my mouth, but that felt wonderful. I would love to suck another one like that, or maybe a little bit smaller, so I could get more of it inside my mouth.

Deepthroat

As long as the Cock is Clean / Hard / and has enough length to shove into the back of My Throat. Nothing gets me more hot than being on my knees for a man and have him grab the back of my head , or a hand full of hair and shove his cock down the back of my throat Deep. I love a Cock that Dominates Me and Reminds me that I'm here to "Serve The Cock", My Place is to "Worship The Cock" and then Totally Face Fuck me into Submission and "My Reward" is a "Big Juicy Load of Cum".

Back