Breast Pumps, Nipple Suckers, or ropes?

Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Posts
9
I currently don't have a partner/lover, and I'm fine masturbating to have a clitoral or even vaginal orgasm but I get sooo turned on by having my breasts squeezed and sucked and pinched. I can use clamps for the pinching but really miss the sensation of having my breasts pumped by firm hands or sucked hard in someone's mouth. What's the best way to go about this solo? I've actually experimented a little with ropes which actually works pretty well but I'm wondering about breast pumps or nipple suckers. Anyone have any input?
 
I'm surely not the only one that got turned on by this post.

I hope you find a way to get what you crave. Xx
 
Thanks! It's great if my humble description can turn someone on, and I hope someone can give me the advice I need! Hopefully at some point I can post some pics.
 
Have you tried pumps? Like high quality ones?



Sorry I can't help to much, I'm more into smacking and pulling.
 
I myself enjoy having my breasts squeezed hard..my nipples twisted, pulled on..my husband likes to tell me to let them hang...he slaps them..ive never had them tied with a rope though...must put that on my list:)

Try the rope bondage for your breasts - it's fun - my wife enjoys it.
 
If you buy the right ones, nipple suckers seem to do the trick if you love a constant hard suction on your nips. They really do tug the nipple away from the skin. I would think rope would be a bit irritating to the skin. A breast pump might work for you to. If you do that everyday, you might actually start inducing if lactation is a turn on for you.
 
I don't like the look of them, but I have those bulbous nipple suction doodads. They aren't terrible, and one works on the clit too ;-). I tend to roll my nipple - actually more of the areola. I have some large metal jump rings that I have for my jewelry making, and have pulled the nipple through one of those too. The little lasso type thing with a chain between them is rather nice as well, and feels fun and naughty when I go about my housework with those and a thin tshirt on. I can open the lasso up more and snag more of the areola, for a really long, puffy nipple look (hey, a lady can dream, no?). I am not one for the breast binding, as it looks too scary to have blue boobs.
 
My nipples need attention too

I have a pair of nipple suckers they feel good on but they don't stay very well with any body movement. I bought them thinking they would make my nipples bigger used them twice and tossed them in the toy box, I prefer a mouth and tongue.
My lover is not much of a boob man so I know how your feeling.
 
I have a pair of nipple suckers they feel good on but they don't stay very well with any body movement. I bought them thinking they would make my nipples bigger used them twice and tossed them in the toy box, I prefer a mouth and tongue.
My lover is not much of a boob man so I know how your feeling.

aw sorry to hear that... love your profile description :devil:
 
Try clover leaf nipple clamps - they provide a lot of pleasure/pain interplay.
 
Get a cupping set and see if you like the vaccume pressure and what sized cylinder suits you, breast bondage is awesome just be careful not to go too far.
 
I know this isn't the answer a single woman wants to hear, but here goes.

There is a world out there of men who have certain very specific 'sexual' desires. I know a little bit about the world of ANR (adult nursing relationships) and professional services that some women offer whereby men pay a good deal of money to suckle their breastmilk. There are strict rules about touching and every other aspect so that it exactly what the woman wants and no more. She has security, etc.

There is likely a safe way to find acceptable men who would pay handsomely to do nothing except touch your breasts exactly as you wish and no more.
 
Back
Top