Naughty/Erotic books

Beck31

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Posts
4,445
Other than 50 Shades. Has anyone read the Black Beauty series by Ann Rice? A friend of mine suggested the books. Cannot get them in my local library. :mad:
 
I believe the series you are talking about is the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy and it is not always under Anne Rice. She wrote it under the name A. N. Roquelaure. The first book is The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty.
 
Thanks. You're right on the title. I might need to buy them.
 
Should also check out Maya Banks. She has some great series. Reading her " breathless series" now.
 
I've never heard of her. What kind of erotica does she write? I'm always on the look out for new authors.
 
You could check out...

... "Eat Me" by Linda Jaivin, written in 1998 or 2000.

While it's got lots of sex, from romantic to fumbling to raunchy... it's a playful read about the lives of 4 female friends and it's got a couple of interesting twists that actually make it re-readable.

Another fave of mine that I could read more than once, "Hand of Amum" by Juliet Hasting, which is set in ancient Egypt.

Enjoy!
Tori
 
I'd recommend some of the classics, too: The Story of the Eye, by Georges Bataille, is HOT.

Justine and The 120 Days of Sodom, by the (in)famous Marquis de Sade, though you have to have a strong stomach for the latter.

The Story of O isn't one of my favourites, but it has spawned so many imitators, both in erotica and filmed pornography, that it's worth checking out.

Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller, and Delta of Venus by his lover, Anais Nin.

These are some of the relatively rare examples of what I would call actual Literotica - in other words, writing that is in the top rank whether considered as pure erotica or as completely 'pure' literature.
 
for reference purposes

Tristan Taormino is a great author of reference books on how to healthfully explore sexual acts. I recommend finding Down & Dirty Sex Secrets. It is well written and very encompassing. I use it to look for a "how-to" .
 
I've read parts of Anne Ric's Sleepy Beauty series. The writing is great. It's very hardcore and covers a wide number of taboo subjects.

It was recently re-released. I'd love to buy it someday as well.
 
I'd recommend some of the classics, too: The Story of the Eye, by Georges Bataille, is HOT.

Justine and The 120 Days of Sodom, by the (in)famous Marquis de Sade, though you have to have a strong stomach for the latter.

The Story of O isn't one of my favourites, but it has spawned so many imitators, both in erotica and filmed pornography, that it's worth checking out.

Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller, and Delta of Venus by his lover, Anais Nin.

These are some of the relatively rare examples of what I would call actual Literotica - in other words, writing that is in the top rank whether considered as pure erotica or as completely 'pure' literature.

This.
 
Also, lots of anthologies out there. Best American Erotica (series) is but one of several. Many available on Kindle.
 
erotic books...

.


any title by

lorelei james


delicious... thick, tasty erotica rich in detail. a thought provoking mental orgasm =)

i'm consuming "long hard ride" now...


.
 
I liked the Rough Rider series by Lorelei James. Hunky cowboys, vey hot sex, good story line too. I bought them for my Nook.
 
You might check out...

...a graphic novel called MONKEY ROOM. It's a really fun book, kinda sci-fi, but features a dominatrix among other things. It's on amazon in paperback and for kindle.

...also a graphic novel called BLACK HOLE, very strange and dark, but sexy too. I don't think that one is on kindle. A cool book.
 
I don't think I'll ever need to buy an erotic book again. Literotica provides more than enough quality erotica to keep me happy.

However one book I do recall with affection is "Walter, My secret Life" by Anonymous.
 
I love a good erotic read, I have read a few erotic books, but now a days I an erotic story, before I go to sleep, so I can have sexy erotic dreams
 
I enjoyed 50 Shades. Never read the other ones you menrioned.
 
I enjoyed 50 Shades but overall found the writing to be very sophomoric. I actually liked the story better than the sex scenes which I felt were poorly written.
 
I enjoyed 50 Shades but overall found the writing to be very sophomoric. I actually liked the story better than the sex scenes which I felt were poorly written.

I liked the sex scenes so erotic:)
 
Look what I found...

attachment.php


crazy book.
 

Attachments

  • thisbook.jpg
    thisbook.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 292
I read 50 Shades, compared to the Beauty series, it is vanilla. The Beauty series is very hardcore compared to 50 shades, very intense and way deeper into the the BDSM themes and what it really means to submit.

I really liked "Tipping the Velvet" by Sarah Waters, it is a Victorian age love story between two cross dressing women. She also has a few more Victorian age books. Quite dark though, all with an erotic theme. Oh, BBC also made "Tipping the Velvet" into a movie.
 
Other than 50 Shades. Has anyone read the Black Beauty series by Ann Rice? A friend of mine suggested the books. Cannot get them in my local library. :mad:

Ann Rice also wrote "Exit to Eden" under the name Ann Rampling. I read it back in the 80's and thought it was pretty hot for "non hardcore" porn. They started to make a movie of it, got scared that it would be too hard for the general public to handle. So they fired the director, re-wrote it as a "comedy" (God give me strength), hired Gary Marshall to direct it and put (more God give me strength) Rosy O'Donnell in it as a "dom". It has to be one of the worst films ever.
 
Interesting. Although I have not read it a mate suggested Lady Chatterly's Lover.
 
Back
Top