Calling out all Australians.....

42 MWM Sydney-sider checking in here... Hope all the Aussies are having a great long weekend...

Would love to hear from some Aussie girls... Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat...

19 asian-australian living in perth! currently doing my national service elsewhere though..

I finally found a thread where Aussies can meet each other! yay :)

Does anybody in Melbourne know any strip clubs. . where women strip?

My friend recently turned 21 and wants to go to one. I just feel awkward about it because we're both females and I'm not sure if it'd be appropriate.

If you go to king st in the CBD, there are a few clubs. You would be surprised females do go not just males.

King st is just near southern cross train station.

Great to see some familiar people & a lots of new people on the Aussie thread.

Well we have another inspection of the property & all 8 units to again assess the work required (I think the count is up to 25 inspections since I moved in in 1997)
Witharound a dozen different building managers & this is the newest manager.

The simple answer to all the problems with this building could nave been fixed already if the so called professional property bosses had of just gone with the very first independent inspectors report for less than they have spent trying to avoid actuallu doing any damn thing at all.

Last work was only done because I got the local state member involved who got most of the neglected jobs done.:mad:

Tuesday is inspection day this time then Wednesday it's off to the hospital for my pre op clinic even though the only thing that has changed is my weight so really can't see why they do this every time yet when getting admitted via Emergency needing an op they just look at my records so several hours wasted there.

The following week I go in for my colonoscopy to make sure the cancer hasn't returned then patch up my gut that they gave me a hernia & infections last years so BANDIT:heart: & I are both wishing for a quick easy time in hospital even if I have to spend some time in the ward/s before getting paroled to get on with life as it is.:rolleyes:

I'm not an Aussie, but man do you guys turn me on! Sorry for intruding but I just thought I'd listen in and hope to get to know done people from a fantastic country!

I'm not an Aussie, but man do you guys turn me on! Sorry for intruding but I just thought I'd listen in and hope to get to know done people from a fantastic country!

Even though this is an Aussie thread all visitors are welcome here so make yourself at home.

Hi all, late 30's chick from Melbourne - hope you're all enjoying the looong weekend (my first post, I'm sure I'll get better at it)

Hi all

Have not been on this thread for a while.

I hope you take your ops in your stride Gil, and come out fighting fit!. If not fit, at least fighting.

Waving at Arianthe.

Melbourne here......

Hi all, late 30's chick from Melbourne - hope you're all enjoying the looong weekend (my first post, I'm sure I'll get better at it)
Welcome Beti....a friendly lot here in Melbourne!!

Travelling all over this beautiful country. From Wales currently in sunny Broome. I have to say the women over here, particularly in Sydney are absolutely gorgeous! PM me if anyone wants a chat :)

long time way

Hi all it has been a long time since i have been on this site
and good to see many more aussies here

Drac

42 m Melbourne here.

Ladies in Melbourne or visiting Melbourne, feel free to message me and say hi.

Cheers!

First post for this Tasmanian male ;-) been reading these stories on here for a few years now and can't seem to get away haha :)

Hi Beti, Welcome aboard
This is a fun place to hang out and cruise the threads.
2 long weekends in a row, doesn't get much better than that

Hello to all you other Australians

Hi There all......Looking forward to being part of the Group, and looking forward to hearing from Any Females that would like to Chat/Email .....Share a Few Fantasies, create new ones etc...
Also love to write Special Personalized Stories as well for a special lady, also like to receive the same as well if you like to write, But that's not a nessesity:).......Anyway am also looking forward to just being part of the group as well......So a Big G'Day and Hello to All:):)

G'day all - the thread was looking a bit under-loved (much like me!) so I thought it needed some bumping.
Still digesting if Tone will let me afford an Internet connection or if he's planning on taxing that as well!

aus here too, early 30's, but not online too often.

feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to chat though! :)

Back