Cunninglus

I love licking my fiances noony, as she calls it. And I especially love the taste. And when she orgasms, my god, I've never been with a woman that can cum so much. I can't get enough, I try and take it all but there's just so much. I also love her cumming over my body. It's a proper turn on

The fact that there are guys that think this is a chore is honestly mind boggling! The feel of a woman getting wetter and wetter, feeling her body move sensually against my mouth, tasting her, smelling her, licking her to pleasure... it's the single most amazing feeling ever - for both of us. I'll spend hours doing this... and feeling her cum on my face - and in my mouth - is amazing.

LOVE IT!!!!
It's so personal and intimate. It is a primal need in me sometimes, like food and air. Lol
I love to place her on her back, legs splayed, pussy gaped open and take my time exploring her folds with my tongue and fingers. I like to tease her, and lick and suck her nub while my fingers rub her G spot. I like to feel her building, tensing, and moaning towards her release. Then I like to ease off and lay my head on her thigh, watching her catch her breath, easing on down from her plateau. So erotic!!
We may talk for a few minutes, or be silent sometimes. I will do this until she can't cum anymore, and is TOTALLY satisfied.
I can't imagine not doing this regularly. :)
What a wonderful description :rose: A very lucky lady you have.

I love eating pussy

So sad that you only get 'virtual' head.

I love eating pussy. Love how my lover's clit engorges and becomes hard. How her breathing changes and body moves

I'd eat you anywhere and any time

I agree

Unfortunately a great many woman have had such unsatisfying experiences with cunnilingus that they either have developed distaste for it or great reluctance. Many of these women have written of this here over the years I've been around. I have no idea what is wrong with the men--if you won't put your mouth on it, why would you put your cock in it?

A woman once told me that in her experience most men would lick her but that it was more as down payment, reciprocity or to satisfy expectations. She said that it was abundantly clear that they did not care for it making her exceedingly uncomfortable. (I shouldn't but...she also said, "obviously you reeeeaaaally looove it!" I treasure that still.)

I agree. to much obligatory cunnilingus that lacked passion and an eager ambition.

Come talk to me. Always seek an opportunity to change someone's opinion

The answer is always no

Don't you ask? Like, let's say you are sucking his cock and then you stop and lay back, spread your legs and moan "Baby, eat me...please"...is he gonna say no? :confused:

The answer is always no unless you ask.

Hell, I get turned on when I hear those words, "eat me?"

Oh, I'm a lap dog a'lapping

The answer is always no unless you ask.

Hell, I get turned on when I hear those words, "eat me?"

Oh, I'm a lap dog a'lapping

ok - i understand that but do you ALWAYS have to ask to get your cock sucked? Granted not all women enjoy it as I - but hub seldom has to ask. Plus, it is difficult to ask when I'm pretty sure it isn't his thing to do.

ditto

LOVE IT!!!!
It's so personal and intimate. It is a primal need in me sometimes, like food and air. Lol
I love to place her on her back, legs splayed, pussy gaped open and take my time exploring her folds with my tongue and fingers. I like to tease her, and lick and suck her nub while my fingers rub her G spot. I like to feel her building, tensing, and moaning towards her release. Then I like to ease off and lay my head on her thigh, watching her catch her breath, easing on down from her plateau. So erotic!!
We may talk for a few minutes, or be silent sometimes. I will do this until she can't cum anymore, and is TOTALLY satisfied.

I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm craving some pussy right now.

Poor dear

ok - i understand that but do you ALWAYS have to ask to get your cock sucked? Granted not all women enjoy it as I - but hub seldom has to ask. Plus, it is difficult to ask when I'm pretty sure it isn't his thing to do.

No, I don't always ask--I've been known to rape a few crotches. No, its not rape. Rather a pantie raid

My dear, I do wish I could help you get over this great and egregious injustice. Pussy needs to be enjoyed and savored

Got a lick last night

Well since the beginning of the year, I have had my pussy licked 4x including last night he licked for a few minutes only on my clit. *POSITIVE THOUGHTS* :(

Well since the beginning of the year, I have had my pussy licked 4x including last night he licked for a few minutes only on my clit. *POSITIVE THOUGHTS* :(

Hell I love to lick and the biggest turn on for me is having my wife beg me to stop after 3-4 good orgasms. Can't comprehend guys that don't get it. 4X's in a year my ass I'd devour you every day if I could.:devil:

cunnilingus

LOVE IT!!!!

Hi, I agree. Licking and sucking her pussy is personal and very passionate. Without giving a passionate oral our love-making is incomplete. Loving her pussy by licking and sucking it is never obligatory for us. Even when my wife doesn't give me a bj I go down on her and make her cum atleast a couple of times and no doubt she loves to taste her cum from my mouth. For me loving her pussy is the ultimate sign of how much I love her. Abid..... my wife's name is Shahida, both of us post under the username Abida

Pussy licking is fantastic especially good with big pussy lips and a hard clit to suck on. I always go down when I can and love to get my face wet. Happy to provide a service :kiss::kiss:

I believe there are three types of guys:

1. Those who won't lick pussy.

2. Those who say they love to lick pussy but really don't, they will lick pussy when requested, or when they're looking for a blow job, but only give a few cursory licks and their hearts are not really in it.

3. Those who love to lick pussy and it is their preferred means of pleasuring a woman.

I proudly place myself in the 3rd group. One of my proudest moments was many years ago was when my FWB at the time recommended me to her friends.

One of the many things my husband and I have is we both LOVE eating pussy. I am not sure which one of us loves it better.

As for him, he is one of the most orally talented men I know. His techniques always put me over the edge without fail.

Actually what makes a lengthy night of pleasuring is licking till she needs cock , then fucking till your about to cum & then back to licking & repeating the procedure over & over again
SHUTUP..lol...that thought has me squirming!!!;)

SHUTUP..lol...that thought has me squirming!!!;)

Once I edged till I released just a drop of cum & repeated this 9 times & on the tenth time I came fully.
I still can't believe that was humanly possible and that I actually ate every drop

Last edited:
Back