Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

Me

As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

I LOVE to suck and take loads down my throat.... Will take many in a row
 
Yum. Me too

Can I play? I love sucking a cock. Licking it up and down like an icecream cone.
Sucking hard as my cheeks hollow from super suction. The sensation of him thrusting hard and fast into my mouth. That moment where he grabs my head and shoots jizz down my throat.

I love to worship and get fed
 
I totally agree! Due to some 'mental blocks', I can't/won't do anal (in either direction), but I DO love to suck a stiff cock. I've found that if I 'edge' a man with my lips, he and I both REALLY enjoy it! First getting him completely hard, then tasting his pre-cum (to me it tastes like warm, melted butter), then listening to him moan and exclaim how good it feels, the moment when he cums in my mouth and his cock starts getting soft, and, finally, when I clean him off with my tongue and suck the last few drops out of him. It's (as Tony the Tiger would say) GRRRRREATTTTT!
I'm in the club. Love to suck down a cock and love to take the warm load.:_) Any Lit guys wanna volunteer? PM me.:devil:
 
I'm a 27 yo married bi guy. As much as I love to eat pussy, sucking a cock is still a huge turn on for me. I knew from my pre teen years I was bi and actually sucked a cock for the first time before I lost my actual virginity to a girl. Something about the feel of it in my mouth and Tue taste...mmmm...getting me hard now just thinking about it. And that moment when he explodes in my mouth and his hot jizz slides over my tongue and down my throat...irreplaceable folks. I'm a cocksucker and proud :)
 
I'm a 27 yo married bi guy. As much as I love to eat pussy, sucking a cock is still a huge turn on for me. I knew from my pre teen years I was bi and actually sucked a cock for the first time before I lost my actual virginity to a girl. Something about the feel of it in my mouth and Tue taste...mmmm...getting me hard now just thinking about it. And that moment when he explodes in my mouth and his hot jizz slides over my tongue and down my throat...irreplaceable folks. I'm a cocksucker and proud :)

Love it!! That's exactly how I feel.
 
I agree totally with most of the post about sucking cocks. I was in my 30's before I got the nerve to try it and I have loved it ever since. I have to laugh some times at young guys who only want to suck other young guys, I find that older guys may not have as big a load but they can really fuck your mouth and when being sucked older guys have better technique than most younger guys.. But who ever it is cock suckers rules :heart:
 
Last edited:
didn't start sucking until my 50s and now I get such cravings to have a cock in my mouth and to swallow his cum. I've turned into a cum slut plain and simple
 
didn't start sucking until my 50s and now I get such cravings to have a cock in my mouth and to swallow his cum. I've turned into a cum slut plain and simple

I sucked my first a few months back! I still very much love pussy, but I get such an urge to be with my bud for play. So true!
 
I do ...try to do it at least once a week ....no partner atm....but have some men I meet from time to time.

If I get to horny and Hit the Bath House I generally give 2 or 3 Blowjobs that night.
 
I love the feel of it,

from the first time I held one in my mouth as a young boy, I was surprised how something that is so hard as you hold it and yet feels so soft slipping in and out of my mouth. Knowing that I am making a guy feel so good is another enjoyment, I don't think of it as being submissive, I feel very much in control as I use my mouth to bring him to a climax. Then there is the sudden feeling of warmth as the cum fills my mouth and the smile on his face that keeps me wanting to do it again.
 
I love it

Since accepting my bisexuality is part of me I have really come to love sucking clocks. My first ever sexual experience was having my own cock blown by a much older guy. I never reciprocated on his favour, but from that point I often fantasized about sucking clocks.

Fast forward a few years and a number of relationships with girls had come and gone. A friend of mine had recently come out and was dealing with the fallout, finding out who his true friends were. We met up for a drink one evening and as the drinks flowed he mentioned just how much he fancied me. I didn't shy away from him as he expected, but instead suggested that we found somewhere more private.

He drove around for a while until we found a quiet spot, and from there we started to kiss and explore each other. It didn't take long before our young cocks were free, and within seconds he was sucking deep down on me. The sensation was incredible.

After a while we switched so that I could repay the compliment. His cock was so hot and hard, yet the skin was so silky soft. Feeling his cock start to full my mouth was a moment I will never forget. I loved the feeling of his hard cock fill my mouth and touch the back of my throat. Whilst he never ejaculated in my mouth, since then I have had several other men's cocks and I have made sure that each one has been fully satisfied

I love to lick their shafts, and pop their spongy head between my lips. I love licking the pre-cum as their excitement grows. I love the musty scent of a man when we are so intimate. To have the control to completely satisfy them and in turn get rewarded by their cum when they finally ejaculate. Even when the erection subsides, I love the feeling and texture of a cock. It's warmth and silky softness against my tongue.

In fact. I need a cock now...
 
I definitely love sucking. Getting down on your knees and pulling down a mans pants, to have their cock spring out in your face is just......BLISS

I will happily suck a cock and jerk myself off. The entire act turns me on immensely. Just having that big, hard, thick member at your lips is incredibly hot. And when you feel it harden and shoot a load down your throat.....gah!

And to follow on from an above post, as someone who has sucked off multiple cocks at the same time, it is an AMAZING experience :p
 
I definitely love sucking. Getting down on your knees and pulling down a mans pants, to have their cock spring out in your face is just......BLISS

I will happily suck a cock and jerk myself off. The entire act turns me on immensely. Just having that big, hard, thick member at your lips is incredibly hot. And when you feel it harden and shoot a load down your throat.....gah!

And to follow on from an above post, as someone who has sucked off multiple cocks at the same time, it is an AMAZING experience :p

i share your love of sucking and the sensations are divine and as you say multiple cocks heaven ,the most i have had in my mouth at the same time is two but with several more waiting and it was such a great feeling .
 
teesee

I love to suck cock and I try to do it as well as I can for I want the guy to cum. And I do what I can to give the glans a good licking by rolling my tongue all over it. Whem it's hard I love to take it out of my mouth so I can admire it, as a good hard cock is a feast for the eyes. Then Ilike to lick it from the balls upwards, before it goes back in my mouth; by this time I am so fucking turned on.

It's at this time that I want some pre-cum in my mouth, so that I'll know what it's to taste like when the huge wads of cum follow on on a while. From time to time I like to take the cock out of my mouth to be able to talk dirty to the guy I'm with, for it may be that if I'm to get a reply in the sense of what he'd like me to do next, I can but try my best to do His will!

I love it when he lets me know he's about to come for if at te time I'm deep throating him, I have to come back a bit, for I want his cum on my tongue to be able to taste itL: if I'm to have a mouthful of cum, want to taste it. In any case it's at this time that I want to start to be a bit gentle, so that his orgasm is to last a lot longer.
 
I love to suck cock. I love teasing the piss slit with my tongue and licking and sucking at his cock. Then letting him make me take it all!
 
Don't get me wrong, I have never gotten a bad bj but I would rather give one than get one.
 
Don't get me wrong, I have never gotten a bad bj but I would rather give one than get one.

I love sucking cocks. I guess the best parts to me are the beginning as they grow to full hardness and the end when you feel the balls start to tighten and the cock start to twitch and you know you're about to get a mouthful of sticky man cream.

I never fail to be rock hard while I'm blowing a good cock. I hardly have to touch myself or be touched to cum afterwards it turns me on so much. I'd rather be rimmed to be honest. Especially if it leads to a good fucking.
 
Forced To Suck Cock…?

I was forced to suck my cousins cock at an early single digit age.....and pretended I didn't want to do it, but was curious even then. I didn't have another cock till my 30's, as part of a 3 way MFM....and although no cum was exchanged between us guys, I really loved sucking his cock. After years of trying to convince myself I was hetero, I realized I am truly BI. I actively starting being with guys, but only a few so far. I now love to suck cock, and love the feeling when a guy cums in my mouth....proving that I've done my job well. With a woman, it can be faked....with a guy, there's no faking it. I love the feeling of a soft cock getting hard in my wet soft mouth, and the sweet taste of precum........I'm leaking just thinking about it....mmmmmm

It's wrong to be forced to suck cock. I've read your posts elsewhere so I believe this to be true. No-one should be pressured into doing sex-acts they're not entirely consensual with. If you wanna talk about it why not email me at tristantrotsky@talktalk.net and we can exchange notes. Me, I never needed to be forced. From the earliest sex-fun I can remember with my schoolfriend I was intrigued by his cock, and had no qualms at all about taking it my mouth and sucking it. In fact I was eager for it, and sucked him off regularly after that. I loved it, my only fear was that just maybe I loved doing it too much. What did that mean about me? Was I weird? Was I Gay? Now I'm twenty-seven years old with a well-hung married Boyfriend and I suck him off every opportunity I get, every time he can find time to get away from his frigid uptight wife. Sometimes during his lunch break from the solicitor's office where he works.
 
Love Sucking Smooth Cocks!

I thoroughly enjoy sucking smooth hairless cocks! Love licking the shaft, kissing, licking and nibbling on one's smooth lower belly and balls then back to the shaft and cock head! I treat it like a lollypop! Before long, comes the precum and then the shower of warm cum. Naturally I swallow it all and make sure there is no more cum in the tubing before I calm my sucking a bit. Love the moaning and groaning as all this transpires. Makes me more horny!
 
I agree with hdman except I don't care if it is hairless or not. If it is hard and I can feel it throbbing in my mouth, I am in heaven.
 
Back
Top