It's Opening Day for the Red Sox

Where the hell is the emoticon for giving the finger?

Yes. Disgruntled Yankee fan here. :D

Where the hell is the emoticon for giving the finger?

Yes. Disgruntled Yankee fan here. :D

Not as disgruntled as you will be the second Ellsbury thinks he tweaked something and sits out for a week. Good player when he is healthy, but he is not a gamer, a fingernail and he's on the bench. Trust me, we Sox fans know.

Texiera is the one that makes me shake my head for you guys. The Yanks paid for his steroid numbers. Once he got that contract he has been hurt repeatedly. You'd think they would learn.

This century has been so kind to us, I can't worry about a game here or there.

Signed,

Once a long suffering Sox fan

Not as disgruntled as you will be the second Ellsbury thinks he tweaked something and sits out for a week. Good player when he is healthy, but he is not a gamer, a fingernail and he's on the bench. Trust me, we Sox fans know.

Texiera is the one that makes me shake my head for you guys. The Yanks paid for his steroid numbers. Once he got that contract he has been hurt repeatedly. You'd think they would learn.
It's the damned Lit contests. Every time one comes up he fakes an injury and stays home to write.

Tex. A-Rod. Used to a lot of them. I feel like the pitching will be better than I thought it would be, with Sabathia the weak link.

This century has been so kind to us, I can't worry about a game here or there.

Signed,

Once a long suffering Sox fan

The first sox game I remember watching was the Bucky fucking dent playoff game. I remember my father going ballistic and thinking, jeez....

Then let's flash ahead to Bill fuking Buckner...I knew exactly how he felt

Then Aaron fucking Boone....

But then.......The biggest choke in sports history....

The first sox game I remember watching was the Bucky fucking dent playoff game. I remember my father going ballistic and thinking, jeez....

Then let's flash ahead to Bill fuking Buckner...I knew exactly how he felt

Then Aaron fucking Boone....

But then.......The biggest choke in sports history....
I'll be honest. I rooted for Boston in 86. Hate the fucking Mets. Lol.

The Sox are a likeable team, player wise. I just liked them better when we were beating them.

Yeah, yeah. Rough couple games for you guys. Was 94 really twenty years ago? Where the hell are Leetch and Messier and Graves when you need them? :D

It was opening day for the Cubs and Nats too, but neither one enjoyed it all that much.

I need a :D FREDDIE :D fix. Are there any other Red Sox fans out there?

Until John Henry opens up his bank vault and hires a power hitter to hit fourth after Ortiz in the vein of Ortiz and Ramirez of old and Fielder and Cabrera of the Tigers before they lost Fielder, the sox aren't going anywhere this year. They need someone to replace the aging Ortiz.

They need a primo pitcher and a closer when 40-year-old Uri can't strike them out anymore. Last year was the dream team. This year is a reality take. I still like Gomes. He's an animal and Pedroia, well, he's Mr. Baseball.

I pick the Tigers to win it all. They are the team to watch. Their fans are as loyal as Boston's fans. Yet, when watching a Tigers game, sadly and shockingly, most faces are white faces. Where are all the brothers? Unemployed and disenfranchised, they can't afford to go to a ballgame in the city that they call home. That's not right. I blame the Republicans. Don't get me started.

The Red Sox now have the highest price tickets in baseball. For a family of four to buy decent seats, one not in right field behind a pole, will cost $1,000 for parking and to have something to eat other than hotdogs and beer. That's crazy money to see a ballgame. When will it end?

Seriously, who has that kind of money to throw away on a baseball game. Yet, every year, I see the same season ticket holders sitting in the same seats. Don't these people work? Where'd they get the money to go to every frigging home baseball game?

It's time. The timing is right. Oh, yeah. Here we go! Yep, you know what I'm talkin' about. Just as they had the negro league decades ago, it's time they started a new league.

Topless Women's Baseball. Am I right? Am I right? Seriously, how many of you would go to a game then no matter how much it cost? I'd be there.

Oh, yeah, Forget Billy Ball, Tit Ball is here to stay! How many are in favor of Tit Ball? Let's see a show of hands. Wow! That's weird. There are more women's hand up than there are men's hands. Strange.

"Batter up! Let's play some tit ball."

Who would be on your fantasy Tit Ball team? I wouldn't mind watching Katie Perry, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Halley Berry, Tyra Banks, Sofia Vergara, Scarlet Johansson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Selma Hayek running the bases. That's my fantasy dream team.

Who's on your dream Tit Team while keeping in mind, albeit certainly busty enough, that Oprah and her lesbian lover, Gayle King are too old to play tit ball? Now there's a game that I wouldn't mind paying a thousand bucks to see.

Until John Henry opens up his bank vault and hires a power hitter to hit fourth after Ortiz in the vein of Ortiz and Ramirez of old and Fielder and Cabrera of the Tigers before they lost Fielder, the sox aren't going anywhere this year. They need someone to replace the aging Ortiz.

They need a primo pitcher and a closer when 40-year-old Uri can't strike them out anymore. Last year was the dream team. This year is a reality take. I still like Gomes. He's an animal and Pedroia, well, he's Mr. Baseball.

I pick the Tigers to win it all. They are the team to watch. Their fans are as loyal as Boston's fans. Yet, when watching a Tigers game, sadly and shockingly, most faces are white faces. Where are all the brothers? Unemployed and disenfranchised, they can't afford to go to a ballgame in the city that they call home. That's not right. I blame the Republicans. Don't get me started.

The Red Sox now have the highest price tickets in baseball. For a family of four to buy decent seats, one not in right field behind a pole, will cost $1,000 for parking and to have something to eat other than hotdogs and beer. That's crazy money to see a ballgame. When will it end?

Seriously, who has that kind of money to throw away on a baseball game. Yet, every year, I see the same season ticket holders sitting in the same seats. Don't these people work? Where'd they get the money to go to every frigging home baseball game?

It's time. The timing is right. Oh, yeah. Here we go! Yep, you know what I'm talkin' about. Just as they had the negro league decades ago, it's time they started a new league.

Topless Women's Baseball. Am I right? Am I right? Seriously, how many of you would go to a game then no matter how much it cost? I'd be there.

Oh, yeah, Forget Billy Ball, Tit Ball is here to stay! How many are in favor of Tit Ball? Let's see a show of hands. Wow! That's weird. There are more women's hand up than there are men's hands. Strange.

"Batter up! Let's play some tit ball."

Who would be on your fantasy Tit Ball team? I wouldn't mind watching Katie Perry, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Halley Berry, Tyra Banks, Sofia Vergara, Scarlet Johansson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Selma Hayek running the bases. That's my fantasy dream team.

Who's on your dream Tit Team while keeping in mind, albeit certainly busty enough, that Oprah and her lesbian lover, Gayle King are too old to play tit ball? Now there's a game that I wouldn't mind paying a thousand bucks to see.

Ahh, my :D FREDDIE :D fix! What a wild imagination. *shakes head side to side and rolls eyes at the same time*

The Red Sox now have the highest price tickets in baseball. For a family of four to buy decent seats, one not in right field behind a pole, will cost $1,000 for parking and to have something to eat other than hot dogs and beer. That's crazy money to see a ballgame. When will it end?
Seriously, who has that kind of money to throw away on a baseball game.

It's not just baseball.
Over here in the UK, it can cost a lot to go see some team like Man U or Liverpool, and the car parking's a joke; better go by 'bus.
To my mind, sporting events have been overtaken by some bean-counter with a desire to make a lot of money at the cost of the suffering fan.

Yeah, yeah. Rough couple games for you guys. Was 94 really twenty years ago? Where the hell are Leetch and Messier and Graves when you need them? :D

The Bruins are resting their stars. They don't need to win until the 16th.

The Bruins are resting their stars. They don't need to win until the 16th.

Finally! We're getting to the point where hockey actually matters. Between NHL and NBA there's almost no point in following the regular season.

Of course football will get there with the new commissioner doing everything he can to try to allow more playoff teams.

Finally! We're getting to the point where hockey actually matters. Between NHL and NBA there's almost no point in following the regular season.

Of course football will get there with the new commissioner doing everything he can to try to allow more playoff teams.

Most of the teams still need to make an effort. The B's clinched their playoff spot last week or so. They're THAT good, right Swilly?

Most of the teams still need to make an effort. The B's clinched their playoff spot last week or so. They're THAT good, right Swilly?
Of course, they can come out flat sitting around for a couple weeks.

With the Ranger's plan, no chance of that! See? Strategy. :D

Keep telling yourself that. They killed the Flyers today. :D
I have no illusions about the Rangers chances. Henrik can't score goals too. Making the playoffs just prolongs the agony and sends the wrong message to Dolan and company.

Back