What are you fuckers reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
510S6VPVPQL.jpg

"HEX", by Thomas Olde Heuvelt. Fata, you might like this one!

That sounds fantastic. I was just saying I hadn't read anything super dark and creepy in some time.

The last book that kept me on edge was I'm thinking of Ending Things Iaian Reid and apparently out of my group of reader friends I was the only one who liked it.

That sounds fantastic. I was just saying I hadn't read anything super dark and creepy in some time.

The last book that kept me on edge was I'm thinking of Ending Things Iaian Reid and apparently out of my group of reader friends I was the only one who liked it.

It's good so far, but for real, try Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter. Grabs you from the beginning.

It's good so far, but for real, try Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter. Grabs you from the beginning.

It's on my bookshelf. I did that Book of the Month club and got it as my pick one month. But then forgot about it until the other day when I was going through books to see if I had another book I wanted to order.

I realize now I have an addiction. I'm okay with it. I will Pretty Girls to the top. Oh, and I just got back The Woman in Cabin 10 from my sister - heard that was pretty good too.

This work thing is really hampering my reading.

It's on my bookshelf. I did that Book of the Month club and got it as my pick one month. But then forgot about it until the other day when I was going through books to see if I had another book I wanted to order.

I realize now I have an addiction. I'm okay with it. I will Pretty Girls to the top. Oh, and I just got back The Woman in Cabin 10 from my sister - heard that was pretty good too.

This work thing is really hampering my reading.

I'm way behind, too. So many books...c'mon, vacation!

someone just got me this

61BdwVSLikL.jpg

With raucous humor and brilliantly orchestrated mayhem, Meddling Kids subverts teen detective archetypes like the Hardy Boys, the Famous Five, and Scooby-Doo, and delivers an exuberant and wickedly entertaining celebration of horror, love, friendship, and many-tentacled, interdimensional demon spawn.

amazon linky

i will read it first then get the audio with a credit cause i am cheap

Just started Fighter Pilot - A Personal Record of the Battle of France. The 1942 edition I'm reading does not give attribution to the author, RAF Wing Commander Paul Richey, probably because he was still on active duty at the time.

someone just got me this

61BdwVSLikL.jpg

With raucous humor and brilliantly orchestrated mayhem, Meddling Kids subverts teen detective archetypes like the Hardy Boys, the Famous Five, and Scooby-Doo, and delivers an exuberant and wickedly entertaining celebration of horror, love, friendship, and many-tentacled, interdimensional demon spawn.

amazon linky

i will read it first then get the audio with a credit cause i am cheap

I saw an NPR post about this book, I'm interested to know how you like it.

Just started Fighter Pilot - A Personal Record of the Battle of France. The 1942 edition I'm reading does not give attribution to the author, RAF Wing Commander Paul Richey, probably because he was still on active duty at the time.

Try Len Deighton's Bomber. Fiction but well researched.

Recently finished The Hard Way by Lee Child. This is the first Jack Reacher novel I've read and I enjoyed it very much. Reacher is a very interesting character and I look forward to reading Child's other books.

51of3-iKxzL._AC_US218_.jpg

Currently reading

51MIFZO07ML._AC_US218_.jpg

Well now...

Thats gotta be good; just read about an Alsatian draftee of 17 who did over 2 years on the Eastern Fron, and LIVED..

I have two on the go, both fab.

The Wall by Marlen Haushofer and Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson. The latter cheers to Wings for introducing me to Jenny. :kiss:

I finished Courtney Maum's Touch this morning and really enjoyed it. But now I'm committing myself to finishing Stephen King's It. I put it down in November after about 400 pages. It has lingered with me so I guess that's a sign to finish the damn albatross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back