Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 04-08-2002, 07:17 PM   #1
Spinoza
Really Experienced

Demoness seduces a priests

With all the headlines about catholic priests I had kind of a dark fantasy story

A Demoness preys upon a priest.
To polute him so to speak she has to make him cum three times.

The first time she comes upon him in his room praying...he is flung on the bed....and held their by her power...she orally teases him...and keeps him on the edge....making him reach the point where he begs for relief...even then she doesnt give it to him untill he is just our of his mind for it...Then finally she gives him a release...

Next she releases him and they have sort of a wrestling match...she says that if he can make her cum before she makes him cum...she will leave him alone and never come back...at first he rufuses to participate...but her whiles keep working on him ....then he goes after her.....and at some point he has her head down ass in the air and fucking her like a mad man.....she cums extremely hard....and he feels like he has won....but he cant stop himself and her quiver little pussy finally milks him a second time....he tells her to leave but she only laughs in his face and tells him she cant believe he believed her little contest...

Finally he is trapped on the bed again..and the demoness transforms into a young girl...she uses her body to tease him again...give him a taste of her body....her mouth ...her tight little pussy....then she tells him she is going to return him to his congregation with an overwhelming penchant to fuck a young innocent girls ass...she turns over and slowly slides his cock into her ass....she then makes herself cum over and over again.....so that he can feel her ass squeeze and milk him...till finally he cant take it anymore and he releases in her a third time even though he knows that he it will fully corrupt him and make him a monster

What is important is that there is a lot of verbal teasing as well. Its just ten times hotter when a woman is teasing your mind as well as your body

Old 04-09-2002, 01:30 AM   #2
flawed_ethics
Professional Dufus

Not a bad idea. I agree with the whole teasing aspect of the demoness. Being able to watch/read of an orderly member of such a once respected organization be reduced to a babbling cunt-craver would be too much almost. A well written story would have me drooling for hours, probably.

That's my hang-up though. It would need to be well written - preferably by someone who knows something about how the order of priesthood works. Preferably a woman too - one that knows how carefully yet devistatingly pick away at the male mind.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Old 04-09-2002, 10:12 PM   #3
Spinoza
Really Experienced

I need a partner

Im pretty sure I can handle the priest but Id like to colaborate with someone have them play the demoness.

Send me an email if your interested

or my ICQ is 31324902