What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my mom texted me to let me know my lazy sister spent the day in bed instead of going to the Clackamas Town Center to drop of job applications.

I've never been so glad for laziness in my whole life. :D

I just wish her laziness hadn't extended to forgetting to plug in her phone, so I didn't have to wait for Mom to get home to tell me she's okay. lol

Last edited:
George Takei: If we all carved 12/21/3012 onto walls and caves today, think how many people we'd freak out in 1000 years.

Hey, it's the MWY Christmas AV! Now it really starts to feel like Christmas. :)

Life of Pi was AMAZING!

At last, a movie I was happy to shell out $10 and drive to Castlegar to see!

Oh, I am SO glad it is good! Can't wait to see it! I have, like, one movie left on my last Festivus movie gift card!
:D

When my mom texted me to let me know my lazy sister spent the day in bed instead of going to the Clackamas Town Center to drop of job applications.

I've never been so glad for laziness in my whole life. :D

I just wish her laziness hadn't extended to forgetting to plug in her phone, so I didn't have to wait for Mom to get home to tell me she's okay. lol

Man, gracie ~ she is a very lucky girl. Blessings.

Hey, it's the MWY Christmas AV! Now it really starts to feel like Christmas. :)

YAY! it IS back!

Man, gracie ~ she is a very lucky girl. Blessings.

I guess my mom got home, and threw open the door and yelled her name. She woke up all 'what? what?' and mom said 'did you sleep all day' and o said 'i did! i'm so sorry, mom!' and mom said 'no! i'm glad you slept all day!' and o was all .... huh?:confused:

LOL

There are a lot of reasons I'm glad I no longer live in Florida. Here are 40 of them. And it's not even a slideshow.

Nr. 40:

enhanced-buzz-5013-1355348458-3.jpg

Ukraine Parliament Brawl

"A pro-wrestling style fight started on Dec. 12 between members of President Viktor Yanukovych’s party and the opposition in parliament. It continued on Dec. 13 as two men tried to change their party affiliation. Pro boxer Vitali Klitschko made a cameo appearance on camera on Wednesday, and security forces had to divert naked women from storming the House floor."

Further proof that all the former Soviet states are completely batshit (and hilariously) insane.

Two mature, curvy women sitting next to me at Starbucks as I tried to write, believing I was listening to my iPod, discussing how they'd write a better version of "50 Shades"

I ordered a few things from amazon yesterday, thinking I'd be lucky if they got here by Christmas. They just arrived, including a last minute gift idea for my nephew.

My man home early from work with an arm load of flowers for me :heart:

Men who bring home flowers for no reason want only one thing...

(unless they're accumulating brownie/karma points for something that may/may not happen at another time)

Men who bring home flowers for no reason want only one thing...

(unless they're accumulating brownie/karma points for something that may/may not happen at another time)

He sends me flowers all the time. These were because our Mother will be here tomorrow until New Years and we wont be able to play while she is here :(
I know he is devoted and loves me though.:):heart:

Oh no, I rarely have my pic taken :p

Heh. With clothes on, maybe.

I was amused by my own oddness. After I worked out, I left and draped the white towel over the passenger seat headrest (yeah, kind of gross. I know). As I came out of a store I noticed that someone had a shrouded corpse riding shotgun with them.

Wait. That's my car.

I was amused by my own oddness. After I worked out, I left and draped the white towel over the passenger seat headrest (yeah, kind of gross. I know). As I came out of a store I noticed that someone had a shrouded corpse riding shotgun with them.

Wait. That's my car.

That was good! :eek:

Wait. That's my car.

Hahaha I have not taken any of those ones in along time either. Hence the long runnng status of this AV.

A friend of mine had a skeleton that they used to take to car shows and they would sit it in the passenger seat to freak people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back