Seeking True Companionship (Closed)

TirithIre

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Posts
22,439
Damian Maloy. Namely the CEO and founder of Aurora Investments was known within the world as one of the most successful investors within the current age of the economy. His 'pedigree' was nothing short of incredible. Born to mother Susanna and father Kaleb Maloy, Damian's family had actually been quite poor. Yet From an early age Damian demonstrated that his adaptability to the trends of society coupled with what tests revealed to be an incredibly high IQ allowed him to make leaps and bounds beyond what anyone imagined.

By age fourteen Damian had graduated from the Central University with a degree in Business Administration and minor's in Accounting as well as Biology. During that same time he had turned a measely one thousand dollars into one hundred thosand, and from there he launched a few business models... mostly because even Damian didn't know where his own interests lay. A few had crashed and burned... but then he found the stock market, and from there Aurora Investments was born at the age of twenty two.

The main hold up for Damian, and the main reason such a handsome bachelor had never actually been scooped up by anyone was simple... he suffered from a severe form of anxiety. It had been found early in his childhood when he began to have panic attacks at school. These intensified in frequency and strength to the point where he had a sub-dermal patch which was beneath his right hand that would deliver epinephrine to allow him to breathe. From there he ended up becoming a recluse, though through the use of modern day technology which he worked in conjunction with Japan to utilize he was able to manage Aurora Investments AND his teams of investors from his own home.

He didn't give interviews, he never left the modern mansion within which he lived. He had a live in staff and of course everyone who he worked with was vetted. Any solicitation mail was rejected unless the source could be verified as legitimate to his interests, the system was very much in place. For all his achievements and accomplishments Damian Maloy was somewhat still a mystery. With Aurora Investments being appraised at around 2.7 Billion dollars it wasn't so much about the money to him but rather the formula, seeing into the web of investments and figuring out which one was going to make money. Buy Low Sell High was the term of course, but that was a massive over simplification of what it was. For Damian though, he was very much alone in his world.
 
The package arrives in a plain manilla envelope; surprising low-tech from a small company on the cutting edge of not just AI but also nano-materials, genetic & bioengineering, and robotics. The reclusive billionaire's staff did an in-depth research of the company as well as the promises of its owner (equally enigmatic to their employer). Despite the incredible promises of the tech, they decided it was an opportunity the Boss needed to be aware of.

SINGULARITY CYBORG SYSTEMS INCORPORATED

Mr Maloy,

My name is Edsel Tucker; I do not know if you have heard of me but my company is making some breakthroughs that I believe you will be interested in. I know you, like me, are a busy man so I will not bullshit you. I am looking for investment income to develop cyborgs for a passion of mine: deep space exploration. However, a few select investors will get a special prototype of my product.

Meet my wife Eve. She is not human. She is one of the cyborgs we have crafted using a process that combines a proprietary nano-tube technology that replicates human bones but at only 50% of the weight. We have also been able to grow human musculature, skin, hair and eyes that are fueled by artificial and more efficient cardio, digestive, respiratory and even urinary systems.

Let me start by describing the AI; we have developed a high adaptive learning program that can become self-aware and capable of a wide variety of intellectual and social skills. We can customize her intelligence, motor skills, personality and emotional stability. Do you like bimbos? Your cyborg will be a bimbo. Do you like smart women with their own careers? We can set her IQ at whatever you want. Do you want a girl next door companion? We can make her sweet but average.

In short; we can give you your dream girl!

We do this through two processes:
1) We have a program that 'learns' about you. It studies your social media profile. Analyzes your browser history. For a 72 hour period cameras in your home record your habits and learn your unique personality profile. The AI then designs itself based upon your indicated and observed personality patterns.
2) If that is too invasive for you; an extensive psychological and sexual survey can be administered online that will yield similar results; but not with the fidelity of the program doing it automatically.

Are you family oriented? Would you like children? Her reproductive system can be customized to your taste. She can either be for pleasure, or she can come with a complete reproductive system using eggs from the DNA donor. This capability can be added or removed at a later date.

We have several models to choose from; wonderful girls who have donated their DNA to this project:

Blonde 1
Blonde 2

Brunette 1
Brunette 2

Redhead 1
Redheads 2 & 3.

Please note that musculature and facial features are set and not yet modifiable. However, we can modify hair and eye color as well as breast size. Additiionally we can make her lactate on a permanent basis, producing milk within 45 minutes of ingesting a special protein shake (not available at GNC!). Also, once you select your model, she will be removed from this list so she will be uniquely your's!

While I plan on making this offer to others, you are the first I am approaching so you get to select from the full line (minus Eve)!

The final service we provide is a "real girl history". We are able to provide her with a birth certificate, driver's license, even college degrees. She can come complete with a backstory that will pass any background check. The process of creating her, will take four weeks after receipt of your personality profile.

All this can be your's for an investment of $10 million into my company.

Cheers!
Edsel Tucker
 
Damian stretched a bit as a new day continued. He had been working recently for a ludicrous number of hours trying to figure out which investment would be the next 'big winner'. Of course his team at Aurora Investments had their own stipends and their successes were their own along with of course a contractural amount that went back into the company, but if one proved themselves capable at Aurora, well Damian was well known for making his people feel appreciated.

Yet as his personal assistant Jasper brought in the daily mail, he barely glanced at it.

" Thanks Jasper."

The slightly older man simply nodded and retreated. After all Jasper knew his role, and besides, he and the staff knew their boss... he didn't need anyone but then again by the same token even they had begun to wonder if Damian would ever be able to go out into the world... see the sights be around others. There was a quiet sense of hope among those who knew Damian that this offer from Singularity was something that may be able to help him.

Truth be told Damian didn't look to the mail for quite a few hours... it was approaching dusk before he took a break. Pausing to rub his eyes he had a habit of checking the mail alongside dinner, so that's what he did. The white manila envelope was last in the pile, and when Damian opened it up he at first thought it must be a joke.

The brash statement of looking for investors to Damian was a bit of a put off, but the letter itself was imbedded with links over the different models, and syncing the letter to his television he turned it on. When he saw the model for Mr. Tucker's wife though his jaw hit the floor. That can't be a cyborg... He thought to himself, and yet he flipped all seven models up onto the screen, looking at them. Seven very different women... though for now he finished the letter before he looked curiously to the set of 'models' available.

" So that's why Jasper left quickly today..."

Damian mused to himself with a slight chuckle. First of course he did his own searching of Singularity Cyborg Systems Incorporated. After all though he was sure that his own screening process had legitimized this, he wanted to take his own look. Seeing the work and results along with different products and breakthroughs, Damian verified all the medical one's, ensuring that the company wasn't a shell, and even more so... well he found himself glancing over to the galleries for each one... thinking quietly to himself that such a thing WAS true.

From there he sat back in his deep leather chair and punching a code into the side table, from the center within a few seconds a clear glass with whisky on the rocks slid up. Picking it up he considered the models each one at a time. The first one seemed interesting, so she was a maybe in his mind. The second blonde he didn't really like her, so he closed her profile and looked to the first brunette. She had an athletic body which he certainly did like, though he thought personally her breasts were much too small, the thought that such could be changed remained in his mind. The fourth profile with the second brunette he considered that she was a thicker woman, and though he liked her face he figured if he was going to be serious about this she wasn't really the one for him.

When he reached the first redhead though he paused, though shook his head. Cute, but I want that slim build... He mused closing her down and seeing the last two he paused. The one on the left certainly had an almost innocent look to her, though clearly was enjoying herself, but the redhead on the right was much more a tease, which Damian gulped slightly as he looked through the profiles, finally considering that he liked both. Yawning to himself, he stretched, realizing he had been up FAR too long and decided to sleep it over.

In the morning when Damian had awakened and seemed to push aside his work for now, he instead placed a call to Singularity Incorporated. After all if he was even going to entertain this idea further, he wanted to speak to someone... though he wasn't really sure how far he'd go with this... he WAS sure that he'd at least make the response and see where it went from there. He had a thousand thoughts rushing through his mind but he certainly was open to what they were offering.

In for a penny in for a pound...

He thought to himself as the speakers of his hand less system rang for Singularity. Why not take a shot?
 
While the phone number listed on the Singularity letterhead was the company's main line, the company's phone system recognized Damian's number and routed it accordingly. Rather than the recorded voice giving him several different options, someone picked up.

"Thank you for calling Singularity Cyborg Systems Incorporated." A soft feminine voice answered his call. "This is Dr. Eve Tucker." She identified herself with not only professional credentials."Mr. Tucker and i are so glad you called." This sounded scripted like a machine, a generic platitude. But her voice did not have the artificial quality generally associated with robotic answering machines making it seem more...personal. "How may i help you, Mr. Maloy?"
 
Initially Damian thought he should hold off on calling. Should he call? would that seem too eager? Usually he would, he didn't typically go calling, but then again by the same token Damian didn't want to miss out on an opportunity. After all the letter had alluded to the fact that they would be reaching out to other investors, which made him a bit more motivated to call more quickly than he would have initially.

Still, as the call rang through his heart was racing, his breath coming a bit more quickly. He had even been studying the profiles of the three remaining 'candidates' and though he liked the slimness of the blonde, he eventually had eliminated her as in his mind the other's were better. As the phone connected he was still fixated on the profiles, so he hesitated for a moment as he heard the voice on the other end.

" Uhm... Hello..."

He stumbled to put his thoughts into words. After all this was supposedly the Eve that was a cyborg. She did have the scripts down pat he thought to himself, but he shook it off as he finally seemed to catch himself.

" I apologize... I have received Mr. Tucker's proposal... and wanted to call and admit that I am intrigued by his offer."

He took a few deep breathes, managing to slow himself down further before he added.

" I honestly still have a hard time believing that you aren't a real person, at least from a human standpoint."

He chuckled to himself as Eve assured him of that, along with much more. He asked a few general questions through the conversation, mostly just about her and her existence but also about Mr. Tucker and his work... after all he WAS looking to consider his own investments as well. Finally though he made it clear he had come down to two possibilities, he was currently still mulling it over but he was certainly with either the first brunette model or the second redhead model. Both were beautiful, but he wasn't sure which one he wanted for himself just yet.

Finally though he made it clear that he wasn't going to make a decision without a demonstration both to prove that all this wasn't some form of elaborate scam and mostly because he WAS interested in seeing just how lifelike these robots were. He was honestly a bit shocked when Eve offered to come to his home for a demonstration, but he did agree. He brought up his calendar of what he had planned for the week and together they decided that Eve would come to visit that Friday which was currently two days away. Mostly because he still wanted a bit more time to consider which model he was going to go for. The appointment was said and done, and it was only really at the end that it occurred to him that he had been speaking with a cyborg the entire time, which was both amazing and weird all at once.

He left it be for now, he had other things to do, though the appointment on Friday was for four in the afternoon. He ended the call and then adjusted his schedule for the new meeting. He still somewhat couldn't believe that he was doing this, but hey, if he was going to do this he would give it everything he had. Besides... he still had to pick between a coy brunette who looked like she'd be a lot of fun, or a redhead who both looked incredibly submissive but also had her own attitudes as well. He certainly didn't want just a bimbo... so he'd be going for the enhanced AI of that he was very much sure.

He could hardly wait for Friday.
 
Eve smiled and answered Damian's questions patiently. As the company's chief saleswoman, she anticipated that most of their customers would have questions. Was this part of her programming? Maybe, but no more than any other human being using their education was that person operating along the parameters set forth by their academic discipline and personality traits. In fact that is how she saw herself; as a human being. Well, technically an artificial human being, but she was not one for the labels of identity politics.

Or philosophy for that matter.

She had a business to run with her Husband.

She dialed the number for the Operations department. "Hello, Dave. Could you get Genie ready? We have an appointment on Friday. Yes, i will need the jet. Yes, hotel for just me, i think she'll be spending the night with Mr. Maloy." She hung up the phone and then dialed her Husband, he was going to be pleased.

***

Friday

The limo pulled up to Damian's mansion. Eve adjusted once again; ever since they got the news Edsel had made up his mind that certain parts of his wife would be off-limits to customers so he had put her in a chastity belt. It was one of those that had the dildo that went inside the chastened subject. The one currently inside Eve was special in that not only was it in the shape of her Husband's cock, he could use an app to make it vibrate no matter how far apart they were.

It was gently vibrating now.

Originally the plan had been for Eve to be a demonstration model since she was the first full-up cyborg to come off the line. But Edsel had fallen in love with her and she him. So they had gotten married and he had made a decision to use her predecessor as a demonstration piece. The prototype had been designated Gen-1/E, Generation-1/Iteration E. It had taken several tries getting the cloning process down and she did not have the fully capable AI (basically she was a bimbo). But she had developed beautifully and had a sweet personality that Men seemed to enjoy.

Besides, her and Eve balanced each other out and showed the range of customization available to the customer.

As the door to limo opened, the vibrations stopped. Eve got out first followed by Genie. The driver got the small suitcase out that contained an assortment of sex toys from dildos to plugs to floggers and BDSM gear. She pulled it behind her as her heels clicked on the pavement. They were professional, yet still said 'fuck me', stilettos. Her legs shimmered in black thigh highs with a back seam. A pencil skirt accentuated her curves while hiding her chastity belt. A semi-sheer white blouse showed the black bra that pushed up her D-cup breasts. Her blonde hair pulled into a pony tail and her eyes framed by glasses.

Genie was wearing a hot pink dress that hugged her body, and her breasts were about to pop out of. Her legs were clad in white stockings and gracefully walked in stripper heels. Around her neck she wore a pink leather choker that fit tight around her neck and had a metal, hollowed heart that connected the two straps in the front. One could also correctly assume it was a collar. Her hair was down and she just stared at the modern mansion in amazement.

The door opened as they approached...
 
Damian spoke curiously... at first he stumbled over some words, his anxiety getting the better of him but as the conversation continued he relaxed and was able to get his questions answered. After all artificial 'sex robots' weren't a wide spread thing, but then again with his partnerships with the technological companies in Japan he had access to things that others in the western world didn't. He did ask if she considered herself a person at one point. It wasn't meant as an offensive question, he was truly curious, after all from how Mr. Tucker had explained it she would be made up of quite a bit of organic material though also be constructed of machine as well.

He did answer a few of her questions as well. For now he wasn't sure if he wanted children, though the option to add this later would certainly be kept in play. He didn't want just a bimbo for a partner, if he was going to be with someone, he wanted to share in some of their interests. They didn't need to be as intelligent as he was, but they needed to at least be able to have their own desires and goals and he would support that.

As Friday approached Damian made sure his staff were prepared for the incoming visitors. After all their boss didn't have guests hardly at all. There WAS a small list of people who were permitted to come and go as they wished, but an actual new person coming to the premises? it was encouraging to the staff there. Upon arrival the limo was met by the security team, they had been informed of the arrival so the limo was immediately let through. As they pulled up and climbed out, Jasper opened the front door. The older gentleman was dressed in a black suit and though a bit older still had manners and courtesy to all.

Welcoming the pair in the door automatically closed behind them as they were then lead to Damian's office. knocking twice Damian called out to admit them before Jasper paused and looked to the two women.

" Good luck to you both... Mr. Maloy is a brilliant man but the staff here have been worried he wouldn't find someone to spend time with. I wish you all the luck Mrs. Tucker."

With that Jasper turned the knob and opening the door he let the pair in, he smiling gently, kindly before he closed the door.

Damian had dispensed with his usual suit jacket and was wearing a crisp white dress shirt which had been unbuttoned at the neck by two buttons to let him 'breathe'. He had a nice light pair of grey slacks on and coming around the wide desk he smiled as he saw the women. Both were exquisite, though he paused slightly about six feet away from them.

" Welcome to my home Mrs. Tucker... thank you for agreeing to demonstrate what you and your husband are offering..."

He had his hands tucked into his pockets, and unlike many he didn't reach to shake her hand just yet. His eyes were slightly dialated, letting her know he was feeling anxious about this, but he controlled his breathing. If this meant he'd have someone to spend time with other than working, then it was very much worth allowing strangers into his home. He couldn't help but admire the large breasts held by Mrs' Tucker, but also admired the look of the smaller woman beside her. He wondered whether both were androids, or whether one of them was human? He certainly couldn't tell just by looking... which was impressive all on it's own!
 
Eve examined Damian; he was very similar to Edsel only more personable around strangers. She smiled. Genie and i are very happy to be here and we thank you for your hospitality. To begin we would like to show you just how human we appear." On cue, Genie turns her back to Eve and lifts her hair up. Eve reaches for the zipper to the other girl's dress and smoothly pulls it down, and then pushes the dress forward allowing it to gracefully flutter to the floor. Standing before you completely, nude and smiling happily is the demonstration model.

Even then removes her top. "Genie is our demonstration model, feel free to touch her wherever you like. If you wish, you may keep her overnight and enjoy her company. i have brought along a host of toys; just please do not cut her or break any bones. Bruising is okay; just nothing permanent if you are into rough BDSM play." Eve folds her blouse and puts it on a nearby chair before reaching for the front closure to her black bra and removing it. "She is the first successful model and I am the second. Several improvements were made my AI, but I will explain that after the physical demonstration."

She removes the bra and places it on top of her shirt, revealing her breasts. "A physical improvement that was made with me was a breakthrough in growing natural breasts to taste. Genie's are artificial, but mine are natural." After revealing her breasts, she reaches behind her and unbuttons & unzips her pencil skirt and lets it fall to the floor, revealing a locked chastity belt. It vibrates for 15 seconds and then stops. "That is my Husband; we just discovered I am about eight weeks pregnant. Before that he was going to lend me out as the demonstration model, but since finding out I am carrying his Son...he has become very possessive. However, you may touch anywhere but what is covered by the chastity belt." She smiles coyly. "And yes, that does leave one hole available for your pleasure. And please, feel free to touch us at will."

Her and Genie share a look. "But you are probably thinking we are too good looking to be sex robots. Let me demonstrate that we are in fact as advertised: cyborgs. Or as I like to label us; artificial humans." In perfect synchronization, both girl's eyes momentarily disappeared into their heads. "Please do not be alarmed; this was the easiest method to engineer to prove that we are cyborgs. Your girl will not be equipped with this feature unless specifically requested."

Eve paused for a moment. "As for my AI upgrades, Edsel discovered a way to create an artificial maturation process that mimics human intellectual development. A program is born with base parameters and then goes through a process that includes parent programs that nurture it as it matures. It is a four week process, but to the AI it feels like 25 years. It takes advantage of a computer's ability to perform computations at a rate far faster than an organic human brain can. It is calibrated to the amount of time that it takes to mature the biological portions of your girl's physical form."

As Eve talks, Genie goes through a routine of yoga poses and erotic dance moves. While so far she has been silent, she presents herself as aware and happy to be in your presence.

"This maturation process," Eve continues, "involves a virtual childhood where your girl will learn social interaction the same way other children do. This includes a complete K-12 experience. At 18 we can slow her development so time will not pass as quickly for her if you want a bimbo or smart but uneducated stay-at-home wife. Or, like me, she can proceed all the way through a collegiate program to include a PhD. I for example have an MBA in Marketing and a PhD in Ethics from the University of South Carolina.
Complete with transcripts due to a sizeable donation to their engineering program. I even have a birth certificate, driver's license and social security number."
She pauses. "Do you like what you see and the program? Do you have any questions, Mr. Maloy?" She says smiling.
 
Damian was doing his best to be welcoming and kind to the newcomers. He had spoken at length with Mrs. Tucker so really he felt all right with her being there. However he didn’t really know what to make of the slimmer brunette. He nodded to both women though and welcomed them; after all he didn’t really know how this was going to go. Truth be told he wasn’t all that surprised when Eve turned Genie around and slid the zipper so matter of factly down her back and in essence stripped her right then and there, he also couldn’t help the slight tension In him as Eve explained about Genie along with herself.

He had almost been mesmerized by Genie’s comfort with being nude when Eve said that about cutting or breaking bones, and he frowned slightly though shook his head.

” I do not harm people… people do enough of that to one another, though I will admit I do like tying women up when I find the courage.”

He had done his own research as well beyond just a deep dive on the business. Mr. Tucker’s endeavor’s certainly seemed quite ambitious but by the same token they weren’t out of reach. He had come to realize that these artificial humans could certainly do a lot in the medical fields as well, though truth be told the actual cost of developing the beings was out of reach for normal means. He had learned the two ‘women’ in front of him were completely organic, though as Eve also undressed he gasped slightly. After all it was one thing to see photo’s of her, but quite another to see her in the flesh.

He quirked an eyebrow at the chastity belt though he smiled ever so slightly as he also caught himself watching Genie go through her motions as well. The contrast between the women was certainly enticing; the bulge in his own slacks proving that he certainly found them both arousing.

” Congratulations to you both… you’re lucky if I was Mr. Tucker you wouldn’t be out of my sight.”

He moved though as he listened to Eve and having Genie stand straight for him he smiled to her as he gently ran his hands over her arms up to her shoulders feeling what though may not be real human was certainly warm to the touch and indiscernible to his feeling of her. He took a moment to feel through Genie’s hair and even tickled slightly behind her ear though the android didn’t move, he smiled ever so slightly.

Coming back around to see how they were going to prove they weren’t human he jerked back a few steps at the stark difference. He couldn’t help but be shocked by that, though he recovered easily enough. The customization of the AI he would certainly want to discuss further but he was too distracted by two extremely beautiful and naked women in his presence.

He stocked her explanations in his mind and when she asked him if he had any questions he held up a hand and smiled slightly.

” I do have more questions but I would certainly be interested in more physical demonstrations. I will ask you both to stand still for now.”

As they both complied he went first to Genie and moving behind her he moved his hands around and ran his hands over her belly and breasts. He could feel the artificial nature of them, though he then moved to Eve and did the same thing, his warm strong hands squeezing her much larger breasts.

“ I see what you mean about artificial to real… I can feel Genie’s breasts aren’t real, but yours are…”

He took his time to squeeze, run his hands over her breasts and even pinch and pull at her nipples, making her dance a bit in place as he finally released her and going back over to Genie he smiled to Eve.

“ Why don’t you pick a few toys for us to start with… something that both you and Genie will enjoy. There’s been a suite set up for you for tonight, I know I don’t particularly enjoy flying in and out of cities on the same day, and I promise I will not try to get around the chastity belt, though I may just have to entertain you otherwise as well.”

At first he had been thrown RIGHT off, but Damian was showing his adaptability… and his sociability was certainly better than her husband. Who knew, she might end up having fun with Genie as himself.
 
"I assure you, it is real skin. If you cut it, we will bleed." Eve steps over to Genie and holds her arm at the bicep and squeezes. A vein below it begins to bulge as her heart beats. "There is actually a circulatory system."

She also notices you tickle Genie, and her not respond. "Genie had some issues developing nerve endings, but the problem has been resolved. Genie, will you tickle me, please?" Eve closes her eyes and Genie crosses over and randomly selects a place on her Boss' left side to tickle. Eve cannot help but respond, her skin even develops goose bumps.

Eve opens her eyes and smiles. "Did i do good, Dr. Tucker?" Genie asks.

"Yes, you did very good, Genie." Genie beamed happily. "Mr. Maloy, will you show us to the room you want the demonstration in?"

They follow you and once there, Eve ties Genie to the bed and pulls out a wand and places it against Genie's pussy and turns it on. She then hands you a tablet. "This will allow you to control the intensity of the wand." Eve then pulls out a pinwheel and starts to roll it across the other girl's body. Goose bumps form behind the path of the pinwheel.
 
****
Two years ago...

Edsel Tucker came from humble beginnings. His father was a linesman on the assembly line at Ford. His mother was a stay at home mother who doted on her only child. At age 14 he graduated high school and at 18 he graduated college with a Masters in robotics. He started his first company building robots for industry. After a trip to Japan he became interested in not just AI, but realistic looking artificial humans.

When he returned, he sold his company and went back to school to get a second bachelors and masters in genetics. He was fascinated with cloning and the notion of blending man made organs and skeletons with living flesh and AI. He moved to Baltimore to take advantage of the city's underground biology movement. Free of constraints of university guidelines on ethical experimentation he made strides in the field of cyborgology...a field of one. He quickly became paranoid, and for a Man who had always had trouble fitting in socially, this meant he quickly became a recluse.

After the death of his father, he became obsessed with his own mortality. His goal became developing a human body that would age very slowly, require little sustenance and be swapped out for a new one when it could no longer be maintained. Additionally, through AI he saw a way of creating the technology that would allow him to download his intelligence and consciousness so that he could become immortal.

Then they made Genie. When he met her, he realized he had missing out on love and companionship. The need to control almost everything, he poured himself into the endeavor. He developed a system by which programs were born and raised within a complex simulation. The AI would progress from infant, to toddler, to child, to adolescent and finally adult. In four weeks as her body was grown.

Four weeks ago, Eve had been born. Today she was going to be downloaded into her body. He watched the process nervously, so far things had been going well, none of the mistakes that caused Genie to have issues like spotty nerve endings. His technicians scurried in the lab as he watched from his office via remote camera. After five hours they finally left which was his cue to head to the lab to meet his new wife...

****
 
Damian didn't doubt Eve's words, After all she had no real reason to lie. As Even squeezed Genie's upper arm and showed how even Genie's circulatory system was in place, Damian nodded and smiled gently.

" You are marvelous creations..."

He mused, though as Eve explained about the differences between them and demonstrated that difference as well, Damian nodded understanding the differences and honestly the more he heard and saw these amazing artifical people in action, the more he wanted one for himself. For now though he would 'settle' for enjoying these two ladies.

As Eve asked him to show them where he wanted to demonstration in, he nodded easily and turning he lead the way to a side door which lead straight to his own bedroom. The spacious suite was bright with natural light both from floor to ceiling windows but also with skylights. He was a fan of natural light but his anxiety caused him to fear going out on his own, which is how he ended up being a recluse. When he had been a boy the typical bullies picked on him for being so bright, and when he proved he was so incredibly smart and progressed so quickly those in high school and university had such high expectations that his confidence never really grew, though he performed incredibly well academically, he never really flourished with self esteem.

As Eve tied Genie to the bed though he smiled gently as Eve handed him the table, though as he watched Genie's reactions to the pinwheel, he at first slowly increased the intensity to see the different responses from Genie, but after he saw that she certainly was enjoying herself he set the tablet to a random sequence which would change the intensity every few seconds before he went and kneeling behind Eve he smiled as he ran his hands up and down her sides caressing softly though soon he was back cupping squeezing and playing with her breasts, scraping nails and pinching nipples as well. He was quiet as he gauged her responses, though he also watched Genie, he would certainly keep her for the evening tonight, but he also was excited to get started with the creation of his own partner. For now he'd enjoy the physical pleasures offered to him.
 
Eve's serious, executive persona fell away as you touched her. Her sexuality was starting to blossom before your eyes. Her nipples were erect, her breasts pleasantly heavy in your hands as you grope and tweak them. Her pussy is opening as much as it is untouchable. She can feel her Husband's proxy cock vibrating inside her. He had set it on a program that would bring her to the edge, then ease off letting her calm down before increasing in intensity. Your touch does not help this torture.

She whimpers, no longer the strong powerful woman...now she is a sensual object designed for a Man's pleasure...

Genie for her part was writhing against her restraints as the wand continues its assault on her clit and slit. She is trying to squeeze her thighs together...to force the thick wand inside her. She is groaning pathetically, needing cock inside her...her mind unable to think of anything but the sensation of a Man on top of her...thrusting and driving his way to her cervix...pounding on the womb she does not realize is not there...the need to be held...kissed...taken...
 
Oh Damian could see the visible effects of the wand on Genie's face, even as he could feel the heaviness of Eve's breasts in his hands. He had decided, he would want a partner, not a bimbo, not just someone to have and fuck, but a proper partner who would have her own interests and kinks. Even as Eve's serious facade fell away and heard that whimper Damian smiled ever so slightly though he slides a hand up and gently presses two fingers into her mouth, letting her suck on something as she can feel his hardness pressing against her lower back.

Leaning into her he placed a nibbling bite onto her neck, nothing that would leave permanent markings, after all in his eyes she wasn't really his, though at the same point he also cupped one of those large breasts and squeezed strongly. Biting over her neck and up to her ear he whispered.

" Come here, undress me."

He moved away letting her go at that, and as Eve complied he looked over to Genie, seeing the need in her eyes. Purposefully even as Eve slid his shirt off he turned the vibrations down to leave her in a sexual frenzy so to speak, though as Eve worked his pants down his thick eight inch cock bounced out, almost purple hued with his steely desire. Grinning, just to torment Genie a bit more he looked to Eve who had knelt to help him out of his pants.

" Go on, get it ready for Genie's pussy..."

He purred with a grin, making it clear once Eve had him slathered in saliva and tormented them all a bit more he fully intended to fuck Genie's artificial and yet real pussy into submission!
 
Eve turns and obediently begins undressing you, smiling as she frees your cock from your pants. It springs forth, smacking her in the face and leaving a trail of precum down her cheek. She looks up at you, making eye contact and smiles. In a delicate, warm hand she grips your cock and starts to stroke it before she thinks about pleasuring it with her mouth. After admiring it for a moment, she leans forward and kisses the head, letting her tongue snake out and explore it, tasting your precum.

Then she is licking and kissing along the bottom of your shaft, down to your balls. She softly sucks one then the other in before moving on to playfully lick along your taint. Then she moves back the way she came. Her tongue dancing along your skin.

Once at your head, she slides her face forward to deep throat you all at once. She begins sliding her face forward and back, impaled on your cock. Her tongue lovingly playing along the bottom of your shaft and around your head. She holds her face forward just for a moment so she can slip her tongue out to lick your balls.

Soon her spittle is oozing out of her mouth and not only coating your cock, but dribbling onto her breasts as well.

All the while her eyes are focused on yours.

Meanwhile, Genie continues to be tortured by the wand. It is less now which has her straining a little less at her bonds, but her arousal is very evident from her glistening pussy lips and the scent of her sex subtly starting to fill the room.
 
Damian smiled to himself as Eve turned and obediantly did as he asked, though even as she looked up to him as she began to stroke it with her hand she can feel the thickness along with the pure arousal there. Panting softly to himself as he watched her kiss over the hyper sensitive tip, Damian's eyes glanced over to Genie, seeing how she wasn't straining as much right then.

" Oh shit..."

He grunted out as Eve licked down to his heavy balls, he had shaved himself down there to make it nicer for any potential fun that might come up. After all he had figured that he'd have a chance with the demonstration model, but truth be told he hadn't considered that Eve might be available in any form.

His entire body shuddered as she deep throated him, his hands instinctively going to her hair he gently held her as she slid her face forwards and back, though as she slipped her tongue out to lick his balls he grunted and shuddered, a rope of pre-cum dribbling out of his cock, though seeing her look to him he grinned, and releasing one hand he reached over and turned the wand up to max, driving Genie crazy though after only a few more minutes he pulled out of Eve's mouth, not ready to cum just yet, and instead he stalked over to the bed, pulling the wand away before Genie can complain Damian climbed over her, planting both hands on either side of her head he positioned himself and thrust straight into her pussy, filling and stretching her intensely as he grunted though added.

" You're... not allowed... to cum until... I tell you..."

He grinned as he bottomed out and immediately began to thrust in and out, pounding her pussy with powerful deep thrusts, he not caring if she was 'real' or not, she was real enough to him!
 
Genie squealed in joyful release as you entered her, stretching her pleasantly. Now she writhes against her restraints, trying to embrace you. "Oh Damian, fuck me...fuck this slut..." She coos as you bury your cock deep inside her. Thrusting in and out of her repeatedly, she gets even more wet as you fuck her.

Her pussy is more than incredibly realistic; it is an actually pussy. The muscles and smooth tissue that make up an organic human's vagina are all here in Genie, Eve and if you purchase one for yourself. They are taken from the DNA of women who donated it. Genie actually comes from the DNA of one of the technicians who has been working on the project from the beginning. At one point, after Genie lost her virginity, the worker took the cyborg home and blindfolding her husband had him fuck them both.

He thought the cyborg was his wife.

Eve does not remain apart from the festivities; she slides behind you and leans in and starts licking your balls and your taint as you fuck her sister cyborg. She makes a mental note to tell you that you can customize your girl so that it is impossible for her to cum unless you permit or order it.
 
Damian grinned as Genie squealed out like that, though as she got even more wet for him, he was amazed at the fact it WAS real. It wasn't a facsimile, he was pushing in and out of a real hot soaking wet pussy, and he was having the time of his life! The thought that this could very well become his was a truly tantilizing thought!

As Eve slid behind him he panted and grunted as he felt her talented tongue, though as he pumped in and out of Genie his balls pulled up nearer to him before he came with a shout, pouring rope after rope into Genie. When he recovered though he moved his hand down to Genie's swollen hard clit and rubbed it firmly and quickly.

" Cum for me Genie... all over my cock."

He purred with a grin. He may have his woman programmed not to cum without permission or he may introduce it as a mind game... after all making his partner wait for their orgasm was half the fun, it took some of the thrill out if it was an automatic thing. It WAS something to think on though.

Finally though he slid out of Genie and looked to Eve with a smirk, though he wondered slightly.

" So, does the belt protect your ass from me as well?"

He teased slightly, not really thinking he'd be given the opportunity to fuck her in any real way, it was an innocent question so to speak.
 
Eve smiles, sweetly. "Yes, Mr. Maloy, my mouth is the only hole my Husband is okay with you enjoying." She slides between you and Genie, moving her face close to the other cyborg's pussy and start to lick the cum from her. Once more Genie is brought to the edge, and Eve pulls away just as the other girl is about to cum.

With a small smear of your cum on her chin, Eve turns to look at you. "Would you mind me asking, Sir? But is there one or two models you are considering? And what type of girl would you like? Any questions about the process of developing her personality?"
 
Damian smiled ever so slightly as Eve said that, though it only made him consider that he and Mr. Tucker had much in common. He doubted that he would have let his partner out with even that availability, but then again Eve was a demonstration of the amazing possibilities of the cyborg partner program that Edsel had designed.

Watching Eve lick Genie up to the edge and then leave her there only made him smile, though as Eve took that slightly more business like tone he smiled a bit more, though had to nod as well as he made his own admissions.

" I know it's between the second redhead model and the first brunette model. The brunette has that girl next door features to her, but the features of the second redhead model are making me lean more towards her."

He shifted and let Eve move out of the way as he stood, seeming to pace as he considered things.

" Honestly, things have been quite quick in retrospect, there's an entire life that I would want to share with her, so I certainly would like her to have a full development... I don't want to dictate her area's of study though I would hope that they would align in some ways with my own so that we have something in common."

He paused at the bag of toys that Eve had brought and taking out a nice g-spot dildo that would hit both Genie's clit and G-spot he made his way over and sitting, he slid it first into the soaking wet slit and looked to Genie.

" Cum all you like."

With that he turned the toy on to high as he regarded Eve.

" Honestly, the possibilities are endless, but is there a way that I could talk to her before we met? Have any form of conversation? Let her get to know me beyond just what will be pre-programmed for her knowledge?"

It was clear Damian didn't just want a sex bot, but something much more... unique and interesting not to mention sexy and beautiful but complex and individual all rolled into one.
 
"I know it's between the second redhead model and the first brunette model. The brunette has that girl next door features to her, but the features of the second redhead model are making me lean more towards her."

Eve smiled warmly. "Very good taste, Mr. Maloy. We noticed that most of the female models on your websites are brunettes and redheads. We also noticed that they had more of an understated sexuality and beauty. So i bet Edsel that you would go for one of those two."

"Honestly, things have been quite quick in retrospect, there's an entire life that I would want to share with her, so I certainly would like her to have a full development... I don't want to dictate her area's of study though I would hope that they would align in some ways with my own so that we have something in common."

Eve smiled, starting to really like you. "Two things with that Damian." Her tone softens, less business like as she becomes more familiar. "I am really glad to hear that, one of my fears is we create a person who will be viewed as just an object by her Owner...instead of a person. I am grateful that you want to have a fully developed partner rather than an expensive sex you."

"We can either let her intellect grow and evolve organically,
so she chooses what she studies herself...or we can shape her in a way that moves her towards a certain set of skills or degrees."


He paused at the bag of toys that Eve had brought and taking out a nice g-spot dildo that would hit both Genie's clit and G-spot he made his way over and sitting, he slid it first into the soaking wet slit and looked to Genie.

"Cum all you like."

With that he turned the toy on to high as he regarded Eve.

Eve watched as Genie began cumming...then again...another pause...then again...

"Honestly, the possibilities are endless, but is there a way that I could talk to her before we met? Have any form of conversation? Let her get to know me beyond just what will be pre-programmed for her knowledge?"

"Yes, you will be able to develop a relationship with her. There is a video game called Virtual Life that we use to allow developing AIs to interact with real people. If you wish to create an avatar based on you, you can go in game and begin interacting with her. We also have the ability to have her call you and send texts."
 
Damian was a good man. He may be a man of power and luxury now, but he had come from nothing and appreciated an opportunity when he was offered one. As Eve admitted that she had bet her husband that he'd pick one of those two models though he chuckled slightly.

" What can I say... I like both of them, but I know within myself I will want to pick one."

He nodded as she explained that there were certain aspects that even she had her own fears, it was interesting to him, mostly because he hadn't considered the full emotional spectrum when he had started with this, though as Eve explained the options, he nodded.

" I have dealt with men who would think like that... but I wouldn't have that as my partner, which is why I will enjoy Genie's company tonight but then will put as much as I can into the process to let my partner come out."

He smiled though as he felt Genie coming, though as Eve assured him that he'd be able to meet her so to speak before actually meeting her, he smiled slightly though he nodded as she said that his partner would be able to call and text him. His anxiety would have eaten him alive if he was in the dark through the entire process, though he added.

" I think she should evolve on her own... I want her to be happy, to have a good upbringing, she doesn't need to be from money, but I want her to have desires and of course kinks."

He mused, he putting a lot of thought into this even as he let Genie cum as much as her body could handle, though he did tilt the toy to put firm pressure on her G-spot, just to make her orgasms even more powerful!
 
Genie cried out in mindless delight as you changed the position of the sex toy to rub against her g-spot. She strains against her bonds to get to you.

"Would you like to create a list of kinks that she will have?" Eve asks. "There are some websites with comprehensive lists that you can use to list what your perfect girl would find definite turn-ons, maybes or no-gos. Like f-list."

"i am also thinking a small-town, country girl. Someone who is a little naive and innocent...but self-reliant and confident too. Someone with traditional views on gender, but at the same time helped her Father turn Bulls into steers?"

Eve pauses as she considers the trajectory of your new partner's life. "Perhaps she goes to Central U just like you, and that is where you will come in. One of their most famous alumni, you meet her during an alumni event for recent graduates from their school of business. She is a finance major and is infatuated with you and your story." As she talks, Eve slips out of her heels and retrieves a tablet from her bags. She is making notes that will be sent directly to the systems engineers that will begin setting up the virtual world your partner will develop in.

"Now the first two-three weeks will probably not be something you would be interested in talking to her directly. The first week is developing her from birth to 10 years old. The second week is 10 to 20. The third week is slowing the process down as we transition her programming to move more slowly and develop more in-line with that of an organic human. The fourth week is her being put into her body and interacting with the real world. In her mind, she will be excited about moving in with her new Boyfriend...the Man of her dreams. We can either have her aware of her status as an artificial human being or not. Although personally, i think it is best that she knows."

"Oh, by the way...do you want to name her or leave that up to us?"
 
Damian smiled as Genie was already mindless with her delight, though as Eve asked about what kinks his partner to be would have, he thought about it though smiled ever so slightly.

" Instead of making a list of her kinks, why don't I create an account and set what my kinks are? then you could use her own evolving AI to create her own kinks and see how they line up? I don't just want her to automatically want what I want her to have, I'd like to learn about her in that way too."

He nodded though as Eve had brought out a tablet, he thinking it over more and more, though as she paused, he listened as Eve made it all sound so easy. He considered the fact that he had never actually gone to one of those Alumni meetings because of his anxiety, so he brought that up as well, though as Eve explained about the process Damian was confused why it would be best that she knows.

" Why would that be a good thing? If she knows that how will she know what she is feeling for me is real and not just some programmed subroutine?"

He shook his head though as well to picking the name and smiled.

" I think it would be better if you picked her name, I think that would be best in that case."

Even as he had Genie writhing his other hand used the nearby remote to bring up the two profiles of the first brunette model and the second redhead onto his television... he still somewhat debating which one he'd go with, though he was heavily leaning towards the secondary redhead, she looked so submissive it made his blood rush with desire.
 
The next morning, Eve left Damian's mansion. She had agreed to leave Genie there for the next two weeks. As the limo drove her to the airport, she picked up her phone. "Congratulations, Edsel...we have our first sale."

THREE WEEKS LATER
ZOEY CHARLOTTE HELMSWERTH (Photo album)
"Born" on March 28, 1996 in a rural Missouri hospital. Her parents were traditional farming and blue collar types. She had a pleasant childhood, earned good grades and got accepted into Central University. There she developed a fascination with the business department's most famous alumni. So when there was an advertisement go out for an internship with the Man she jumped on it, having her application on her academic advisor's desk the next morning.

She even went out and bought a new skirt suit and platform heels when she got the email saying an interview had been scheduled with Mr. Maloy.

***

Edsel and Eve watched the display of Zoey getting ready to meet Damian for the first time. It felt like vouyerism, and while necessary as the AI was growing, it never felt 'right'. But they had determined that once she met her Owner or Partner for the first time they would leave the happy couple alone.
 
Back
Top