How to be sexy while being short and petite.

Been thinking about this thread all day

And I got to thinking, "You know. Celebrities are considered 'sexy' and 'hot'. I wonder if there are any Hollywood starlets that are short..."

Kim Kardashian 5'2

Ashley and Mary-Kate 5'1 and 5'0

Zoe Kravitz 5'2

Rooney Mara 5'3

Serayah 5'3

Kourtney Kardashian 5'0

Lady Gaga 5'1

Nicole Richie 5'1

Ariana Grande 5'1

Lea Michele 5'2

Cher Lloyd 5'1

Jessica Simpson 5'3

Rachel Bilson 5'2

Natalie Portman 5'3

Jada Pinkett Smith 5'0

Lena Dunham 5'3

Anna Kendrick 5'2

Amy Poehler 5'2

Kristen Bell 5'1

Jennifer Love Hewitt 5'2

Holy shit, I give up. I guess that answers that question. Being small has nothing to do with being perceived as sexy. If, that is, you want to be.
 
Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

As for being small-breasted, may I remind you that there's a thread for "Small Breasted Women" that has had so many posts that it's on its third iteration.

There used to be a thread for "Flat Chested Women" but it seems to be gone now ... probably too many pix that looked underage ... but it, too, was popular.

I am personally turned on by women who look just like you. And I don't think I'm alone.
 
Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No woman, no matter how beautiful she may be, is sexy to every man, and being the case, don't waste your time trying to impress men who cannot see your beauty.

To many men, short and petite is sexy. And as pointed out, self confidence is the foundation of every woman's beauty.
 
:rolleyes:

What the fuck. When we call someone sexy, it's wrong - when we do not do it, it's wrong, too?

So far still women have the most effect on raising children.

Editor-in-chief of most women magazines is a woman. For Cosmopolitan and Seventeen for example Michele Promaulayko, for Parents it is Liz Vaccariello, for Glamour it is Cynthia Leive, ...

very true, however, I was referring to the way society treated women many years ago, before women's lib and such. think of the the 40's and 50's in Hollywood with the movies. That's when men controlled most everything and women were told how to act, how to dress and only the skinny sexy ones got the top billing.
 
As for being small-breasted, may I remind you that there's a thread for "Small Breasted Women" that has had so many posts that it's on its third iteration.

There used to be a thread for "Flat Chested Women" but it seems to be gone now ... probably too many pix that looked underage ... but it, too, was popular.

It looks like "Flat Chested Women is still very much alive. Here's the URLS for the two threads:

Flat Chested Women: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=882871

Smaller Breasted Women: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1437398

and remember that the last one links to an earlier thread, which in turn links to an even earlier one.
 
sexy is more about what's between the ears than anything else. It sounds cliche' but here's another voucher for it being the truth.
 
The important question is are you as classy? Because I think even without knowing her you can out class her. I mean it's a low bar....

I hate all the Kardashian's; not just her. I'm no where near like them. They're embarrassing.
 
To your point being little doesn't mean you look like a kid, you can definately look sexy and still be short and petite, Lily I think you sound sexy as hell, and the fact I can pick you up and hold you up as we do whatever it is we'd be doing is a plus.

As someone who has never broken 5'3" or 100 lbs I can tell you it can be hard to feel sexy sometimes.

The thing to remember is that you are already sexy.

If you want to feel sexy, I suggest dressing in things that show off what you like about yourself. I like that my breasts are perky so I pick tops that show that I'm not wearing a Bra.

I'm also proud of my ass. It's tiny but it's firm, so I wear tight pants when I want to show off.

Also, wearing sexy underwear, or no underwear at all makes me feel confident and sexy.

My final advice is something that was hard for me to do, but you need to make peace with being called cute or adorable. People think they are complimenting you, so take the compliment. They don't think it means you look like a child with no tits. So I had to stop hearing that when they said it.
 
Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

To answer your question, see following pics: Melissa Rauch,Maxim
PM sent
 
Some of the sexiest ladies I’ve met have been short.
:rose:


.... some say, that an extra addition to the attractiveness of petite women is, that they make a medium sized dick look huge.
 
Yeah, I always hated a dating short petite woman!

But after the first couple of dozen or so...I got over it!;)

A nice sexy personality a tight ass and a great set of legs works pretty damned good!

If you are really upset about the breast you can always buy some! Or if you find a guy that cares about you enough, He will buy you some!

But first things first!

How old are you? some females do not grow a nice set until after they get twenty five or so or have a kid or two

And then again some are NEVER satisfied with what they have even if it is plenty!

And I have known a few that had breast reduction surgery.

You are the only person you HAVE to satisfy.
 
I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

As woman, may I answer?

You could be describing me, dear (except for the baby face). I'm the same size and shape.

When somebody called me "sexy" for the first time, I walked on air.

So guys, don't be shy about letting your feelings be known. (Don't be a schmuck about it, though.) If you're into the girl at all, you can find a way to let her know. It just might make her day. But if you get the signals that you've crossed a line, back off and apologize if she wants you to.

And LostBabyGirl, don't worry if you're not getting the feedback you want. You are as sexy and hot as you want to be. Seize the day. And, honey, tell your dates how sexy they are, if you think they're sexy. They need the ego boost as much as you do, sometimes. Or maybe more.

As the Beatles sang, "The love you take is equal to the love you make."
 
Back
Top