When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

LadyFunkenstein

Photoshopped
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Posts
33,342
I think it is. I find it highly offensive, "hard black bitch". This isn't my first rodeo.

Him tacking on "Persona" makes him even more of a racist. In his mind there exists the Hard Black Bitch trope and I am that.

Sr71plt thinks it is an acceptable way to speak to a woman of color, if you don't agree withher.

I open it up to the peanut gallery.

What exactly is the "hard black bitch persona" and how do I embody it?

<snip>

Your hard black bitch persona here doesn't impress me a bit--nor does it make you any smarter than you really are.
 
Clearly it is, since he referenced ethnicity in the insult. He's Just another two faced (D) hypocrite, are you surprised?
 
j57rh.jpg
 
Clearly it is, since he referenced ethnicity in the insult. He's Just another two faced hypocrite, are you surprised?

It isn't unusual for men like that to throw racial insults at me. Been experiencing it my whole life. So I am not surprised. But I am curious about the opinions of others.
 
Absolutely racist, and stupid.

He put a lot of effort into that sentence to offset his butthurt.
 
Yes. I haven't read the context, but there is no context where that would not be racist.
 
Undoubtly a racist slur with such intent.

But talking about negative stereotyping: "ethnicity X are lazy, Y are dirty, Z are anal and unimaginative etc."
What a stupid stereotype. I don't know much about the States and the dynamics there, but that doesn't make much sense to me.
 
A bitch is a bitch. Colour is an irrelevant adjective that adds nothing to the description. I call racist.
 
Yep, he's playing into an offensive stereotype.


I got quite the treatment when I said that my black girlfriend talked too much during sex.


Oh the Liberals and SJW-types had quite the field day. But when they do things like donning black face or red face, it's okay because they hate all the "right" people and watch them relentlessly for an angle of attack, the chance to call out racism and dog-whistles...
 
The funny thing is, they're always the ones to pay attention to skin color and engage in the soft bigotry of low-expectation...
 
tee hee

;) ;)

Look at how they rally to one of their own...

We white people can say that, but you white people cannot. We're educated, you're bigots.
 
Pilot referred to your PERSONA, the character you project on LIT. Is that really you? How we tell? On the Internet, nobody knows you're a poodle. For all we know you could be an old white guy in the KKK adopting an irritating, combative style. It's not like it's never happened before.

Please note that I accuse you of nothing -- except being irritating and combative. But we have no way to verify anything you say about yourself. Caution is prudent.

PS: Pilot can be pretty irritating and combative too.
 
Last edited:
Yep, I was referring to a stereotyped PERSONA that LF is choosing to play. She's the one doing the racist bit. Tough. And now wants to play it both "so mean to me" ways.

Don't really care what game the rest of the gang bangers want to play with it either. Again, tough.

That said, it's always fun to have your own memorial thread around here.
 
Last edited:
The funny thing is, they're always the ones to pay attention to skin color and engage in the soft bigotry of low-expectation...

I was watching Ben Shapiro absolutely WRECKIN' mother fuckers the other day, talking about the soft bigotry of low expectation racism wrapped up in virtue signaling.

The Berkeley prof. defending BLM? K.O. round 1....went right for the jugular....38 seconds the shit was over like a Mike Tyson fight.

hqdefault.jpg
 
I think it is. I find it highly offensive, "hard black bitch". This isn't my first rodeo.

Him tacking on "Persona" makes him even more of a racist. In his mind there exists the Hard Black Bitch trope and I am that.

Sr71plt thinks it is an acceptable way to speak to a woman of color, if you don't agree withher.

I open it up to the peanut gallery.

What exactly is the "hard black bitch persona" and how do I embody it?

You confuse racism with ethnocentrism.

I'm a racist. Black racial traits disqualify you from participating in my love life. You may be smarter than me, and prettier than me, and nicer than me, but the rest of you is a deal breaker. That's racism.

Ethnocentrism pertains to the team or tribe or gang you run with. American black women are hard black bitches. Black women of other nations are diverse. But in America every last one of you is Michelle Obama.
 
Still racism!

:(

You engage in negative stereotypes of the "angry black woman."

I've had the liberals hound me for weeks just for using a phrase similar to that.

It is nice to see one of you slip up and display your real feelings towards black women...
 
I don't think it's really racist. You're black, so why can't I call you a black bitch? They're white bitches, Latin bitches and Asians bitches. If she skinny I would call her a skinny bitch or a fat bitch if she's fat. If I call a unattractive woman who is annoying me a ugly bitch, do that means that I'm attacking all ugly bitches? No just her.
 
I don't think it's really racist. You're black, so why can't I call you a black bitch? They're white bitches, Latin bitches and Asians bitches. If she skinny I would call her a skinny bitch or a fat bitch if she's fat. If I call a unattractive woman who is annoying me a ugly bitch, do that means that I'm attacking all ugly bitches? No just her.

That's your black privilege speaking.

A black person is allowed to say those things, not a white person.

Alinsky 101: Hold them to their own rules.
 
Back
Top