Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ict- when I see you acting like a slut for attention, it makes me sad.
 
ICT if I most of us knew that line, our lives would be infinitely easier.
IFCT if you figure out how to say exactly what you feel, I need you to reach me how.
ICT I'll do that ;) But don't wait for it...

ICT I don't believe there should be a line with your partner on what you discuss... I think compassion and empathy go along way.

(Please keep in mind I'm divorced and stopped compromising my feelings and needs and am in no way judging or giving advice)
IACT I know this deep down. It's an 'I have walls' issue. ♡♡

ICT I hate bad timing
IACT missed opportunities make me so angry

IFCT this is the worst!!!!
 
ICT I should have known my luck is never good.
IACT I wish he would have at least let me know what was up.
IFCT I was really looking forward to it.
 
ICT I am seeing several men at the same time and none are aware of the others.

IACT there is one front runner who could change all of that for me and this fact scares the shit out of me.
 
ICT I should have known my luck is never good.
IACT I wish he would have at least let me know what was up.
IFCT I was really looking forward to it.

ICT I'd like to go kick him in the ass or nuts or both.

IFCT I'd like to give you great big hugs. :(

You deserve better.
 
Weekend Work

I am going into work tomorrow to be with a person that I have fantasized about for sometime now. I hope it is turns out to be a exciting as is the anticipation.
 
ICT I'm a terrible person

ICT I doubt it as well ♡ :kiss:

IACT that I'm looking forward to an evening with my kiddeos....bon fire and hot dogs!!!!

IFCT I can think of several other ways to enjoy an evening by a bon fire (ha ha my phone changed it to bondage fire)...clearly it can read my mind;)
 
ICT I doubt it as well ♡ :kiss:

IACT that I'm looking forward to an evening with my kiddeos....bon fire and hot dogs!!!!

IFCT I can think of several other ways to enjoy an evening by a bon fire (ha ha my phone changed it to bondage fire)...clearly it can read my mind;)

ICT I am curious to hear more about 'bondage fires' and would like to request a pamphlet.

IACT I am glad to have some quiet time to sit down and have a beer and relax.
 
ICT I really needed the fucking I got today... 2 hrs naked action... About 30 min of it kissing and cuddling....
IFCT I love performing fellatio... Hearing his moans, gasps, feeling his fingers lace through my hair and grip... Til the inevitable growl... "Get on top of me". I love when he does that. And finally ICT I love that he makes me tell him to fuck my ass... He knows I want it but asks... "What do you want?"
ICT, although I'm very happy for AJ... scenarios like these, or variations thereof... Hell. When..? Shit. I don't get it. I can't remember, either... ...what the hell? Oh shit. I went off... maybe nobody noticed
ICT the fact that I haven't had anything exciting and/or sexy to confess lately is kind of a bummer.
Perhaps this is what I meant to say in response to AJ's post... ;)
ICT I don't believe there should be a line with your partner on what you discuss... I think compassion and empathy go along way. (Please keep in mind I'm divorced and stopped compromising my feelings and needs and am in no way judging or giving advice)
Actually... I fucking confess that people who love each other ought to be able to discuss ANYthing... Remember to do it compassionately, and with empathy (guiltfree, blameless... just talk... words, ideas...).

ICT funluvinaj's uncompromising opinions do make for good advice quite often.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top