Do women really like sucking cock?

I love to suck cock...... I love the taste of it, I love the silky hardness on my tongue as I lick and slide around the tip and down the length.... and I love it when it cums in my mouth... the taste and thrill of swallowing every last drop!

like the warmth in your mouth
 
sucking

No doubt about it, most women get very excited by sucking cock - it's natural, you excite someone else, and it definitely rubs off on you yourself - plus the lollipop aspect of course
 
Count me out for 69 there's no way in hell I could concentrate on the guy I'm with.



I agree with you, Dreamer. I love to have a cock in my mouth (and I would rather swallow than have his cum all over my face) but when he's going down on me at the same time, I lose track of what I'm doing, or I clench my jaw when I cum - neither of which is good at all!

My second story (see my sig line) is about giving a blow job, so please feel free to check it out. I'm looking for feedback on it. :kiss:
 
I LOVE to suck cock. I love to look up and make eye contact with a guy while his cock is in my mouth and see the pleasure I am giving him.

I started younger than I can say on a public forum and liked it from the beginning. I loved how into it guys got and, I admit, loved the instant popularity I got when word spread I was into giving head.

I like both orally worshipping a man's cock and just holding on trying to breathe and not puke when I'm getting face fucked. AND I swallowed the very first time I gave head, something I am entirely proud of. :)


it's like you wrote my life story of giving blowjobs all in one post...lol.
 
I loved sucking my husbands cock. So much I would ask him every evening if he wanted a blow job! Silly man turned me down more often than not. Said I treated his cock like a toy and the more I got the more I wanted. He was right. I sure miss his cock. The feel, the scent, the taste and especially the salty gift he gave.
 
I loved sucking my husbands cock. So much I would ask him every evening if he wanted a blow job! Silly man turned me down more often than not. Said I treated his cock like a toy and the more I got the more I wanted. He was right. I sure miss his cock. The feel, the scent, the taste and especially the salty gift he gave.

I would love to know what came of him turning you down?
 
wow

ejredlady,

My mind is racing so fast after reading your post I cannot think straight. Trying HARD to think of a reason to refuse a good, healthy, enthusiastic blowjob! Nope, can't think of one.

I am not into bondage or pain but I have asked my wife to bite the darn thing good and hard once in awhile. Makes me last longer, too. The left side of my shaft, at the head has been pierced for over ten years. She seems to enjoy it. A few years back I took the piercing out without telling her. She told me that it felt like sucking a different cock. Interesting!

Warmest regards,

Buck

P.S. Next time she's giving me some "help", I'm gonna ask her to "suck it like she's angry at it!"
 
refused

My current attachment simply refuses to perform oral of any kind. I find it a bit insulting, actually, as I feel like the male part of my sexuality is somehow disgusting or revolting to her.

Of course, I will perform everything on her.....everything, but she doesn't reciprocate. Oh, lets not forget she doesn't really french kiss, and doesn't like it doggy style either, but thats a whole different story....

Grrr.
 
i like to suck cock BUT, i do NOT like it when a guy tries to make me, hints to it or flat out asks. rudeness always turns me OFF!
 
I can understand why women wouldn't it is personal preference. For the most part though I enjoy doing things that give my partner pleasure so I think the pros outweigh the cons.

Hopefully for most women anyway!
 
i like to suck cock BUT, i do NOT like it when a guy tries to make me, hints to it or flat out asks. rudeness always turns me OFF!

I agree about the asking part. Guys who ASK me for sex rarely get it. Now...guys who TELL me what to do....that's an entirely different thing.......
 
Back
Top