Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've a few days in a country cottage. She needed a nap mid afternoon. Then I woke her. With my body. Her skin so warm, moist at her cleavage. We had a really fine time, big joy both to complete it. So, yeah.
 
Yes. Day 2 of a 1 night stand. The images that ride with me - her skin, soft, hot, smooth. The way she would hitch her hips to settle me deep inside of her. Her moaning orgasm. Her mouth, hot and hungry on my cock in the morning. Her taste, dripping over my tongue.
Delicious description Paul.
 
Totally sensuous afternoon. Started with teasing her in the gardens of this stately home about phallic plants. Set her off snogging me n suctioning my tongue. As I drove back to our holiday cottage she's all over my jeans; wow I had to concentrate! Yet we took it real slow undress ing each other, fondling and then fucking. Oh the moaning!
 
I did. Walked out of the bathroom to find my girlfriend laying naked on the bed and vibrating her clit. I quickly dropped my boxers and joined her.
 
Does mutual masturbation count?
There was touching and we both ejaculated but his cock was not in me. Maybe I have to say no too.
But I can say I squirted 4times and screamed and made a huge mess on the bed.
I would have been more careful if I was alone
However it was glorious.
 
In the middle of the night, both of us aroused by the sexy afternoon we'd spent. A fine old time! Heck we're grandparents!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top