If Earth Should Die Before I Wake

Ray nodded and gave her a small smile. "Yes Alex I picked up on that. That is why I mentioned we would go at your pace. At any time if you want this to stop you only have to say so, do you understand?" He watched her nod tentatively and knew she didn't believe him but he meant every word. The good thing was no matter how far along they were if she said it he would. She was the Captain and his programming would override his bodies needs although he hoped he had the self control to do it himself.

He sat her on the bed and began kissing her again until she was again panting. He stopped for a second and took off her top leaving her bra on then resumed kissing her. He let his hands wander over her breasts lightly caressing them through her bra and then wandering down to the firm nubs poking up in the material and running his fingers firmly over them, teasing them as he rubbed circles over them. He felt her moan in his mouth and knew she was ready. He undid her bra and slipped it off her and began to massage her naked flesh. He started by lightly tracing her breasts with a finger of each hand in a spiral from outside to her nipple then lightly teasing it by circling it around with the finger tip on top. Then he kneaded each breast lightly, squeezing it and moving it under his palm before moving to her nipples and using his fingers flicking them, then rolling them around before lightly pinching them and pulling them up and letting them snap back.

She was moaning into his mouth constantly now as he increased his kisses to molten.
 
Rivers was heartened by Ray’s reassuring words “Yes Alex I picked up on that. That is why I mentioned we would go at your pace. At any time if you want this to stop you only have to say so, do you understand?” She nodded, swallowed, believed him but knew she had passed the point of no return. She heard the noise of a woman moaning and groaning and realised the voice was her own. Never had she felt so erotic in her life but there was more to come.

Ray gently sat her on the bed, kissed her with desire and gently removed her top and began to make love to her breasts. As he did Rivers was aware of a burning desire in her sex and felt moisture build. Then her bra was seductively removed and for the first time since she began puberty a man had access to her breasts. Her nipples were straining for attention and Rivers had an overwhelming desire to lay back.

Instead she reached out and placed her left hand at the opening of Ray’s bath robe and explored the urgency that was building in his body. She was certain she felt a little spot of moisture and remembered her friend Lucy had told her about ‘pre cum’. Breaking the kiss she asked “Did … did I … did I cause that?” Without waiting for a reply she said “Engineer Green, make love to me! Make me into a woman. That’s an order!” As she said it she felt a surge of excitement, fear, curiosity, passion and raw desire encase her and she sighed “What’s happening to me?” Then practical matters had to be dealt with and for once in her life she wished she was wearing a skirt because she wanted Ray’s hand down ‘THERE’. She wondered if he would notice her now soaking wet panties.
 
He knew she was more than ready so he stood up then pulled her by her hand as well. Kissing her he looked in her eyes then smiled. "I need you to trust me Alex and to know that I will not hurt you." He knelt down and took her shoes off then unbuttoned her trousers and began to slide them down her legs. As soon as he got them to her thighs he could smell her muskiness and saw her damp panties. He grinned. This was good, with her so wet it would make things a lot easier.

He finished taking her pants off and then still kneeling he rubbed her panty clad pussy with his hand. "Oh very nice Alex. You are so wet already. That is good. Let me see you in all your glory."

He gently grabbed both sides of her panties and pulled down slowly. Gradually her pussy was revealed and Ray moaned as he saw it. "Oh Alex it is beautiful," he said looking up at her as he continued to take of her panties till he had her naked. He placed them on her pants then he couldn't resist leaning in and kissing her pussy and tasting her juices. "MMMMM you taste so sweet and delicious, but I think we will leave that to later."

He rose up to stand before her and while he left a hand to lightly rub her pussy he looked at her. "Well that is you naked, now it is my turn. I want you to remember what I said Alex, I will not hurt you. When they changed me there were certain side effects," he said opening his robe and letting it slide to the floor. Finally revealed his erect cock was pocking up into his belly and was about 10 inches long by about 4 inches around and circumcised. Ray looked in her eyes to see what her reaction would be.
 
Alex Rivers froze as first her boots then her uniform trousers were lowered and she knew her wetness was on show. Blushing with embarrassment she wanted to floor to open and swallow her but Ray put at ease immediately by declaring “Oh very nice Alex. You are so wet already. That is good. Let me see you in all your glory.” Then he was removing her panties and then as he did he said “Oh Alex it is beautiful.” Soon she was naked and vulnerable as Ray kissed her … THERE! “MMMMM you taste so sweet and delicious, but I think we will leave that to later.” Rivers blushed remembering what her school friends had told her happened with their boyfriends and she thought she was going to faint with desire.

Ray quietly said as he continued to service Alex’s womanhood “Well that is you naked, now it is my turn. I want you to remember what I said Alex, I will not hurt you. When they changed me there were certain side effects.” Rivers saw the erect monster for the first time and knew Ray was watching for her reaction. She recalled how very careful she had been with herself especially because of her Irish Catholic background. Even though the age of liberation had long passed virginity was still highly prized in her culture. Consequently she hadn’t even inserted so much as a tampon inside her folds because she had to remain intact. Looking at Ray she knew that he would soon encounter that barrier and would transform her into a woman.

Reaching down she held his glistening hard shaft in her hands and sighed “So … this … this is my conqueror”. Then she found herself kneeling down to kiss it and as she did she felt it jerk as it discharged a small blob of pre cum which she found herself licking, mixing with her saliva and swallowing the salt sweet texture. Rising she said “I trust you. I just don’t believe that I’ve caused that to happen to you!” Reaching down she held it in her left hand and waited to be pushed down on to the bed.
 
Ray was glad she had not panicked and in fact had accepted it and even kissed it. Maybe the fact she was so innocent played in his favor and she did not realize just how big he actually was. He gently laid her back upon the bed and crawled in between her legs. He gently eased them apart and began to play with her once again inserting a finger inside her until he felt her barrier. She was very tight so he decided he would get her loose a bit first. As she loosened up he added another finger and then finally a third. By that time she was panting with desire and dripping. He eased up and placed his head at her entrance then inserted just that and the first inch. It went in easy and he moved forward until he hit her barier about two inches in. He just bucked in and out a few times giving her a feel for what she would experience then looked her in the eye."This may hurt a little Alex but afterward you will be a woman and it will feel better I promise you."

He pulled out once more then rammed forward and broke through her Hymen and sunk another four inches into her. He heard her cry out in pain and he stopped for a minute to allow her to adjust to the feeling o having something inside of her. Then he began to slowly fuck her until her cries once again turned to moans of pleasure. He decided to keep only giving her 6 inches for now. It was already so very tight inside her and he didn't want to risk hurting her.
 
Rivers felt everything take on a surreal slow motion dream like reality as Ray gently laid her down on her back while still kissing her. For a moment panic began to stir as she felt his expert hands gently part her legs. Slowly she felt his finger begin to enter her nether lips and new strange sensations began to build. This was the first, the very first thing that had ever touched her down there. She felt him touch her membrane that protected her womb from invasion. The lone finger was joined by another and then a third as Rivers gasped in excitement.

Slowly Ray manoeuvred himself, removed his fingers and then inserted the very tip of his manhood. As he slowly entered she felt her hymen react to the slight pressure. Gently Ray said “This may hurt a little Alex but afterward you will be a woman and it will feel better I promise you.” Rivers knew what was coming next and braced herself before nodding slowly. Disappointment flooded her soul as she felt Ray withdraw but then he rammed forward causing her to cry out as she finally lost her virginity. The pain was intense and she felt a warm liquid escape knowing it to be her virgin blood. Ray remained calm and still and for a moment Rivers thought that this might actually be all there was to it. What was the fuss all about?

Slowly the pain edged down into a dull ache and then Ray began moving slowly, gently, moving in and out. Deep down the ache began to be replaced by new emotions, warm feelings she had never felt before. She began to whimper and moan as she felt she was like a lemming rushing towards the edge of a cliff as she began to tremble.

Rivers was in a world of her own, captain of her ship, at the very top of her profession and now being transformed into a woman by the bravest, hunkiest man she had ever met. Suddenly she had the urge to arch her back as she felt and explosion of pleasure deep inside that spread from her uterus up to her breasts and into her hungry rock hard nipples. She shouted the word “RAY!” as a tsunami of juices gushed from her inner being to bathe her conqueror’s shaft. And at the very height of her passion she knew Ray’s virile living seed was about to invade her untouched virgin womb.
 
Ray felt her orgasm and was glad he had been able to make her first introduction to sex a pleasant one. he then felt her already tight virgin pussy clamp down on him like a vice and begin to spasm around him as he still pumped in and out of her. It was all too much for him. He had not had sex since he had been augmented and now he was having some of the best sex of his life. He grunted and groaned and shot his load deep into her virgin recesses. He was just glad that he was sterile unless he took a special hormone so there was no danger of her getting pregnant. he was also surprised at the amount he was pumping into her. Another surprise side effect he guessed. He must have pumped a cupful of the stuff before he stopped.

He pulled out and then stretched out beside her, pulling her into a warm embrace and kissing her neck and lips. "Welcome to full womanhood Alex. I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was for me." He snuggled up with her, intending to spend as much time with her as she would allow him.
 
As the flood of her love juice cascaded down Rivers felt Ray harden even more before twitching deep inside her. At the same time muscles she never knew she had grasped hold of him, holding him firm ready to milk him for the last drop of his seed.

She felt him go rigid, gasp, and then hold back before exploding deep inside her as hot forceful life fluid invaded her womb forcing back the last gushes of her own juices. As wave after wave hit its target Rivers found herself shouting in ecstasy as the second orgasm she had ever experienced tore into her very soul. Slowly they came to halt and Rivers (not knowing Ray was sterile unless he wanted his semen to contain sperm) made a mental note to inject herself with a contraceptive formula. One day, if she survived this crisis, maybe she would become a mother but that would have to wait. She had a ship to command, lives to save.

As Ray slowly withdrew from her Rivers suddenly realised why her lover had seemed to hold back. Taking into account her virginity and his size he had completely filled her with his shaft in case he hurt her. At the height of his animal passion he thought of her and she was so grateful such a caring man had ended her virginity. In a passionate voice Ray said “Welcome to full womanhood Alex. I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was for me.”

After exchanging a deep passionate kiss she replied “No one could have been a better teacher than you.” Feeling fragile and vulnerable Rivers laid her head on Ray’s strong manly chest where she gently fell asleep. Waking an hour or so later she was overcome with lustful desire and gently woke her lover and they made love a second time. Two hours after they finished she decided she wanted to really engage with Ray and slowly she drifted down and took him in her mouth.

In the morning she arose and getting out of bed saw her sheets stained with blood, semen and passion juice. As she stood the remnants of her blood and her lover’s seed leaked down her left leg. In the shower room she switched the shower off and had a bath. As the water entered her womanhood the hot water stung the remnants of her hymen reminding her of the night before.

After emerging from the bath she noticed Ray was still in bed. Instead of putting her fatigues on she decided to wear her skirt uniform. She was a woman now and wanted to enjoy her first day in her new state. She left the top three bottoms of her top open to expose her cleavage and show Ray her charms.

Rivers prepared a breakfast for her lover and after waking him said “Take your time but when you are ready join me in the command centre. We’ll need to examine your reports and try to mount a rescue mission to those who are still trapped.” It was obvious that in the command centre they were back to ‘Captain’ and ‘Engineer Green’.
 
Ray watched her walk out and loved her new look. He thought she looked beautiful before, but in that outfit she looked stunning. He guessed he was lucky. All of the women on board were very good looking. Of course that didn't mean anything but that got him to thinking, was that a per-requisite for selection to become a member of the colony for women? It was true he had never seen an unfit or ahh well he guess he would have to say unattractive woman during his training. He could put the unfit part down to the training they did but the other? Even the guys hadn't been all that bad come to think of it. Just what had been going on? Well time to think on that later, there was work to be done. He polished off his breakfast and headed up to the bridge in his new fatigues.

He walked in and saluted the Captain. "Good morning Captain. Engineer Green reporting as ordered."
 
Rivers arrived back at the command centre and on discovering there had been no word from Mary Grace she set about searching the computer’s memory banks for any suitable planets that might serve as a temporary home. She read the automatic status reports on the various health issues and began to realise that many lives depended on her getting this right.

Not used to wearing a skirt she wondered how it would cope in a crisis. Trousers were ideal for action but she was now the captain and would be expected to be smart. She would always be a tomboy but she was now a woman and felt the need to show something of her feminine nature.

The doors opened and in walked Ray “Good morning Captain. Engineer Green reporting as ordered.” Rivers took the salute as she would have done the day before. Engineer Green may have led her from innocence to womanhood in the bedroom but that was last night, and if she was lucky, would happen again. But they were both professional and lives were at stake.

“Engineer” Rivers began “Can you please get the information from the Crixus Robots who accompanied you logged with the computer and give me a report on the maximum gravity the ship could endure before she starts to break up. We have to prepare for the possibility of making an emergency if we lose contact with Mary Grace and we will need to know what impact it could have.”

Having given the order the professional captain went over to the other side of the computer and pressed her communicator against the infra-red communications portal. “I’m going to have to try to ascertain the extent of the wounds some of our people have suffered. While I’m on my rounds you are in emergency command of the ship. If you need me contact me immediately on channel 1489 and I’ll come straight back. If you can’t get me or I’m too far away and it is an emergency you must take command in my absence.” She stood at the door, turned, saluted and said “Carry on Engineer Green.” Then she was gone.
 
Ray watched Alex walk out and was impressed with how professional she still looked and sounded even in her new uniform. He turned back to his console and pulled up the camera feeds from the robots that had accompanied him the day before. He began to analyze the data from them. Luckily each of them also took readings of structural integrity, Density readings, and length measurements. He took it about 100meters at a time and scanned all the data into the computer, building up a model of the ship he had traveled over. Soon he had a small 3 dimensional model of his travels and the first 30 meters into the deck.

From this he could see where some of the passageways were blocked, where the skin of the ship was now thin because of the accident and would need reinforcing and where they would be able to get through to other parts of the ship. He then began his calculations about the stresses the ship could take before breaking apart. Because he didn't have a total reading of the whole ship he just took an average of the readings and used that as a base, then factored in the heat shields. Then he worked out a worst case scenario. The results were not good but then again they were not bad either. At worst they could survive 5 times the force of earths gravity. His best guess was that they could survive up to 8 times. That would be more than enough to survive if they could get the engines working properly. He only hoped Sanne and himself had done enough.
 
Rivers made her way down the corridors and was amazed at the damage the ship had sustained. Finding the intensive care centre she entered quietly and saw a lot of activity. A nurse about the same age as Rivers saw her and immediately stood, snapped to attention and saluted “Captain”.

Saluting back Rivers saw several other crew members stand interrupting their work. “Please” Rivers responded “I have not come here to demand anything. I just want to know if there is anything you need to help you in your work.” She purposely avoided mentioning the absence of Mary Grace because she did not want to raise false hopes.

The senior surviving doctor stepped forward “Thank you Captain, we are trying our best but I fear we may lose at least another twelve possibly more. We cannot manufacture enough simulated blood and the organ replacement generator is running hot and slow.”

Rivers bent over the computer screen and suddenly saw the doctor looking at her cleavage and she remembered the top buttons were still unbuttoned. The doctor avoided his gaze and passed a report over. After collecting it she saluted “Thank you Doctor. I cannot promise but I’ll ask Engineer Green if he has any ideas.”

As she was leaving Rivers saw Fiona one of her fellow students from the academy looking at her. They had been friends throughout their student days but when free time was available Rivers studied while Fiona partied. Despite this they had remained friends and despite their now vast difference in rank there was a bond between them. Fiona approached her and engaged her in conversation “Captain … you look … different and not just because you are wearing your captain’s uniform.” Rivers smiled, blushed and giggled but before she could respond Fiona whispered “O my God! You’ve finally … “ Realising her words could be inappropriate Fiona tried to apologise “Sorry Captain … I” Rivers looked round, saw no one was looking and raised her left forefinger to her lips, smiled and nodded. Fiona whispered “At last … you finally surrendered” As Rivers tried to joke back Fiona asked concerned “Are you ok?”

“It hurt a little” Rivers replied “but it was worth it. I can’t wait for the next time.” Both girls giggled and Rivers continued “It had to happen one day and although I know there is no future for us my lover is an expert.”

“Welcome to the race of women” Fiona said “your secret is safe with me.”

Rivers was secretly pleased someone had noticed and before getting back to the command centre she looked in a mirror at her post virginal face trying to see if she noticed a difference. Seeing none she entered the command door and spoke to Ray Green. “I’ve just come back from intensive care and they fear we could lose some more casualties because the units are damaged” Handing the reports over she asked “Engineer, is there anything you can do to repair some of the damage? Is there anything you can divert?” Rivers knew that if anyone could help with the repairs that person was Ray Green.
 
Ray looked the reports over and suddenly the new knowledge came flooding into his mind from his upgrade. Sure enough he saw how the units could be fixed. It would require a few bypasses and a couple of tweaks but it wouldn't take him anymore than an hour or two. While he was there he would check everything over, no telling what they would need after their landing.

"No problems Captain Rivers. I should be able to get their machines working again in a couple of hours. While I am there I will even give everything the once over. Who knows what we will need when we land. We will want it in top condition too and better to do that now than afterwards."

He saluted her and began to head for the door but stopped just before it. "Oh Captain, my report on the hull is logged in, just look for it under Green 3. It is only an estimate, I would have to inspect the whole hull or you could send some robots to do so to get an accurate answer. Also if there is an emergency feel free to call me. I am on the same channel you were." Saluting again he made a dash for sick bay, his tools around his waist.
 
A section of bubble membrane rose up, liquid-like, yet different, it fluidly shaped itself into a form roughly resembling a glistening, transparent lounge chair.

"Sit here." A voice said. When Mary looked around she was still alone. The voice repeated, this time she heard it reverberate off of the bubble walls and felt it within her mind.

She sat.
The "chair" accommodated, adjusting to the shape of her...then she began to sink into it up to her waist before it 'solidified ' once more. She felt like a fly caught in amber. She was stuck...trapped
..."Hey!" She called out, resisting the urge to panic.

"For your safety and comfort restraint is necessary." Said the voice.

The bubble uncoupled from the Hull of the human ship and Mary Grace prepared herself for alien space travel. She looked out into space beyond, readying herself for the sight of am alien vessel...

...After backing up about three feet it stopped and turned dark. Mary Grace wondered what was happening. She could no longer see outside the bubble from within although anyone looking from a certain port window of The Hawking could see in. They could see the "chair" completely envelope Sister. Mary Grace to the neck, and something of it fold down over her face... her expression of abject terror visible as something element in this changeable material melted away the fabric of her clothing and clung tightly to her like a second skin, even entering places she'd promised herself she'd never allow to be touched again... Her nerves fired, registering every sensation from agonizing pain to total bliss before going temporarily numb from literal sensory overload. They'd learn to adapt to the new layer, an intelligent biomesh clinging to her, connecting to her nervous system and Bio pathways...It was a tool, a gift from their more advanced benefactors. It would enhance her learning and her performance of her craft. She'd. Literally have the healing touch! Once the lessons and simulations began to run in her mind using a new neural interface for telepathic transmission,Mary Grace tried to focus on absorbing the new material but couldn't fully get over the sense of violation and the raw nerve it struck with her.
Altered without warning.
Was her being there considered consent?
Mary Grace was learning so much during the telepathic link, though, things within minutes it would have taken ten years of normal human medical school to touch on, yet she already felt nearly expert...She relaxed into the experience and focused her mental energy into absorbing knowledge and skill far beyond her station.

Outside the bubble any viewer would see the naked human floating inside the bubble, expression one of nearly overwhelmed curiosity mingled with apprehension. She was im an odd situation but unharmed.

******Guy*****?*** turned one of the security monitors from the ship to keep a constant eye on her within the odd alien sphere. He told himself it was to monitor her safety...her being a hot, naked lady completely viewable from any angle wasn't high on his other list of reasons...ok, maybe top five. No one was aware of his visceral reaction to
the sight of her body. He could look if he wanted...If the aliens had not wanted them to see her he thougt for sure they could change her visibility at any moment. For now he simply enjoyed the show. He always had had a thing for red heads...

"The time for learning is finished, Nurse Mary. You are now a medical expert beyond all human doctors. Please use your gifts for healing and life saving with our permission."

After the telepathic voice spoke to Mary Grace's mind the bubble became transparent once more and reconnected to The Hawking. She was astounded to see that in three days she'd not actually been taken more than a few feet from her own ship. Once it was connected She felt the flexible form of the chair rearrange itself once more, leaving her standing naked in an opening port. She was trying to recall all she'd learned here and began to panic. "WAIT! I can't... "

A soft chuckle issued within but not her own. "Relax, Mary. It will come back to you when you need it."

She nodded, flexing her fingers, seeing the biomesh overlaid upon her own skin. A neural net of information, feedback, and important advanced medical tools all ready to work whenever she'd think the right commands...Would her new, intelligent skin scare the others? She wondered. Taking a step toward the airlock and she thanked the aliens who made these changes. They meant well even if they did remind her of zoo keepers and She a new form of baboon for protection and study.

She stepped through the airlock, sighing once she was back onboard The Hawking officially. Her skin shimmered, opalescent in the light now that She was covered and connected forever with this intelligent ssecond skin. She shivered just for a moment before her biomesh sensed it and raised its temperature by two degrees, warming her naked body as she pressed her hand intercom to call the captain to the docking port.

Then, inexplicably, Mary Grace passed out.
 
Last edited:
Rivers acknowledged Ray’s words and set about checking the other security on the ship wondering about what had happened to Mary Grace. As she did she tried re playing some of the recording from when the nun left. Suddenly the computer alerted her “INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! UNKNOWN LIFE FORM IN DOCKING PORT!”

Rivers checked the message with her personal pad and it showed the same. Immediately she turned to the ship wide intercom “Captain Rivers to All crew. Security code 999 Amber, repeat Security code 999 AMBER!” This warned the crew that there was a possible security breach but it would have to checked. The Crixus robots immediately swung into action while Rivers called Ray Green on her personal channel “Engineer Green you are not, repeat NOT to leave your post in the medical centre without orders. Our wounded need every fighting chance to survive. I’m patching my life support readings through to you, should my life end it will notify you immediately. Then and ONLY then you must assume command.” Not waiting for a reply she closed with the words “Rivers Out”.

Arming herself with a laser hand gun set on stone and a life monitor Rivers made her way to the docking bay. There she saw, slumped unconscious, something that looked like Mary Grace covered in a transparent skin like substance that enhanced her beauty. Using the mechanism to open the lock she entered and using her life reader which came back identifying Mary Grace.

Wishing she was in fatigues and not a short skirt Rivers knelt down and examined the young nun. Noticing two robots nearby she ordered them to bring Mary Grace to the command centre. After they laid her down on a bench bed they turned and kept guard. Rivers sat by her friend and gently patted her right wrist “OK Sister, you’re back with us now. Thank you for being so brave.” Opening all channels she waited to hear from Felva Tamascan Council.
 
She was still unconscious yet her fingertips sensed contact with a miniscule wound upon the hand touching hers at current. A sliver. As soon as Mary Grace was aware of the wound her biomesh was healing it and expelled the sliver. Her eyes fluttered open, the green now dotted with flecks of silver, evidence of her new optic sensors which would allow her to focus at a microscopic factor of ×500 if necessary to detect microbes or small life forms which could cause health risks to humans. Her altered eyes now focused only at the usual human factor, looked into Captain River's eyes and said, "I'm fine. I think the neural net connecting my nervous system to the biomesh the aliens gave me needed a reboot to adapt to this new setting...They certainly don't "teach" the way we'd have thought...and, Captain...your immune system in your reproductive organs seems quite busy attempting to expel foreign invasion..." She blushed as she realized it might be simply female anatomy reacting to semen from a recent sexual encounter..."...No, nevermind. Just a side effect of recent activities. You may want an anticonception shot in the future, though, to be on the safe side in the future...Oh, and The Tamascan Council warns that to protect our ship from a coming asteroid shower...they'll be pushing us into the nearby planet's atmosphere within four days. We'll have to prepare in case we don't land smoothly. ""
 
Rivers was relieved when the nun’s eyes fluttered open and responded but was suddenly shocked when she realised nothing was secret now. Born and raised in a Catholic family the Captain knew the teaching of the Church on sex outside of marriage. Now her friend, now almost certainly the last virgin on board the ship knew she had broken that rule. Her embarrassed blushes were quickly made of secondary importance when she heard of the asteroid threat.

As she went over the communication area she grabbed the microphone to get the crew prepared for emergency landing within five days. “Captain Rivers to all crew. Stand down procedure 999 and adopt emergency procedure 14 with immediate effect. Rivers Out”.

Turning back to the Mary Grace she said “As you now know I’ve finally …” Her voice trailed off before she took a deep breath “Hell … I didn’t want to die a virgin and … well … Ray Green … he’s … HOT!” She blushed again looking for understanding in her friend’s eyes before continuing. “I’ll ensure I take the contraceptives … I know it’s against … but … well the last thing I need now is a baby.” Taking a deep breath Rivers then said to her friend “Come here!” She reached out and gave the gentle nun a loving sisterly hug.
 
Mary Grace laughed, "I wasn't passing judgement. The modern church teaches us that God probably doesn't care what we're doing in our bedrooms as long as it's not murdering, being dishonest, or stealing. If it's consensual and nobody got hurt, it's nobody's business." She said with a reassuring pat. "Um, I'm not complaining but...do you think I could have a towel or shirt or uniform or something? People are staring...It's making me self conscious." Mary Grace said indicating her nudity and how much of her newly shimmering skin was on display for all eyes in the command centre at the moment.
 
Rivers hugged her friend again suddenly realising her nakedness. Going to the command centre wardrobe she noticed there were no fatigues left in her friend’s size. Opening the next cupboard door she found a communication officer dress uniform, blouse, jacket, skirt and boots. “This is all I have to hand at the moment” she giggled. “I guess we will be two girly girls rather than tomboys.” She passed the clothes to her the nun “And as for the other … thanks for not judging me.”
 
Ray had heard Alex's first announcement and he had to admit he had felt a brief surge of panic. Still he had been given his orders and he followed them to the letter. He continued working and soon had the organ machine working. Turning to the blood machines he began repairing them until he heard the all clear on the 999 emergency. He was relieved and soon had all blood machines in working order as well.

He then toured the facilities and repaired several other machines, two hover gurneys, a defibrillator, several full body scanners and a couple of beds that were near breaking point. By the time he left the Med Bay was almost back to working order. There were a few things even he couldn't fix though.

He decided to head on back to the command center and see what Captain Rivers wanted him to do next.
 
Mary Grace was finding her size in the clothes presented for her to put on when Ray entered and stopped on his tracks at the sight of the nude redhead and her opalescent, shimmery new skin...

She turned slightly away from him and grabbed the nearest items, hastening to get dressed quickly behind their lithe Captain who hardly provided enough cover.
 
Rivers was pleased to see Ray return and couldn’t help smile when he tried to avert his eyes and Mary Grace hid her treasures behind her. After the nun was dressed Rivers broke the ice. “I know you both know each other but there is one thing you don’t know” she said as she faced Ray. She bad them sit down and she told the engineer what had happened. She then went on “But now it seems we are in the line of a group of asteroids and we need land this old girl before they strike.” Turning to Mary Grace she said “Sister, take two robots and visit the sick bay. I want as many as possible out of bed before the strike.” Looking at Ray she said “Engineer, I need a full report on our shields and our fuel situation within forty eight earth hours. I’m going to the flight deck to check on the co-ordination of our controls.”

Standing up she flattened the creases in her skirt and asked “Any questions?”
 
OOC :

Shade Elizabeth Hades

A fine skinned girl with long silver dreadlocks and a big black badass cowgirl hat. Normally wears a thick ballistic vest under a black trenchcoat with white tanktop and black jeans but dresses minimalistically when off duty, time usually spent in her private shak alone. On the occasion she isn't shell be at the bar with only the vest and tight short shorts. A cup and only 5 foot tall, making her look very young despite her age

Age: Thirty-one but can easily pass for 18 or younger
Born April 14th, she thinks
Occupation: Lost Colony Sheriff

Part of the second generation to be born on the lost colony, Shade remembers always having to work her parents farm ever since she could walk in order to help the colony survive. They were essential to keeping everyone alive. And this was the life she knew as the years went by. But one day a fire started in the fields. Shade and her father rushed out to quell the blaze but only Shade returned. Her mother grieved with her for a few days but then it was back to work. But Shade hated the work now. Everything reminded her of her father. So when the colony needed a Sheriff she stepped right on up. There was a short ceremony where the Mayor gave her a badge and a gun and she swore to uphold the law and keep the peace.

And so she has. Since her appointment the crime rate has plummeted and the makeshift streets remained safe. Her mother eventually forgave her leaving and was proud of her. Shade sent half her pay to her to help with the farm. Despite the small colony they don't visit lots as both are always working. Only once a year do they meet up at her father's tombstone to mourn and talk.

While Shade keeps a very serious and no funny business look on duty she can be friendly in the bar and has one or two friendly acquaintances. That's all though. She'd had one girlfriend in the farm but otherwise she had been single ever since her dad died and has only recently expressed interest in people again. But she doesn't have time for that. The Keepers, mysterious aliens that only her and the mayor know about have been modifying the occasional colonist and she's struggled to cover it up. She has told the colonists that the strange looking people and abilities are due to mutations caused by the environment and that it was harmless. With the mayors support the people trust her. A lack of intelligent scientists and medical personnel helps too. But still the changes have made people restless and ontop of preparing for the next thing the aliens predict in secret she has to deal with a restless populace tgat couldn't handle the current changes. Tempers run high and thievery is becoming common. So sex is sorta the last thing in her mind. Doesn't stop her staring at an ass every once in awhile though.

Other : Virgin, Bi-sexual, likes watching old westerns recovered from the downed colony ship.

IC:

Shade rushed through the crowd of people gathered around the city centre. Some were calling out names and egging on the two in the centre while others just tried to figure out what was happening. And what exactly was happening? Well mr angry man one thought that mr angry man two was sleepin with his wife. Why? Because a few months ago mr angry man two, who we'll call Jorge, got implants from the aliens. No sorry. Mutated from the water or somethin, Shade had lost track of the fake yet believable sources for the odd looking colonists. But anyway now just yesterday Jorge, angry man number two, had met up with angry man number ones wife, who has the unfortunate honour of being named Dick. Not the wife the husband. So then just this morning the wife had gotten her own "mutations". So who was blamed? Poor Jorge number one...or two...man?

Shade felt her own temper rise at trying to get her head around it. How could any of them think that when she write clearly stated that the mutations couldn't spread through Physical contact. And now they were fighting. Fricken aliens. Shade passed through the last layer I'd crowd just as the first punches were thrown. She rushed in and pushed the two men apart.

"Alrigh alrigh. That's enough. " She said to the two of them. Jorge was smart and backed down but Dick pushed up against her hand and tried to get to Dick.

"Get outta my way. Im gonna kill him!" He called. Shade pushed him back harder.

"I said that's enough. Now back off or I'll be forced to arrest you." She said, but he hadn't heard her in his rage and threw a punch. Shade stumbled and her hat came off and fell to the ground. She gritted her teeth as the pain grew in her head. That was gonna give her a headache. But she recovered quickly and returned the punch twice as hard and tackled Dick to the ground when he lost his balance, handcuffing him.

"GET OFF ME! I HAVE RIGHTS!" Dick yelled. Shade pushed his head into the dirt.

"Yeah. The right to shut the fuck up." She growled. She waited for the fact he was done for get to his head then got off him and faxed the crowd.

"Alright, go on get. Tgats all the show there is." She announced. Tge crowd slowly dispersed as she picked Dick up off the ground and nodded to Jorge.

"Come with me to the mayors office and we'll sort this out." She said. Jorge nodded willingly and they headed there.

OOC : I do good?
 
Lost Colony

Hewitt watched the brawl with interest not because she believed the cheating, weird. STD bit, but because she was curious about the changes. Not many seemed to have made the correlation but She had...it was always those with indispensable positions in society, and the best in their fields...and the mutations made them even better. The nineteen year old pole dancer suspected the Sheriff knew more than she was telling. Hewitt began following the Sheriff whenever she didn't have to help advertise the local drinking, gambling, and generally debouchery of the establishment, 'After Hours' . Hewitt wondered if the secretive nature of the Sheriff had to do with real secrets. The petite brunette surpressed a cough and silently stalked local law enforcement further, her bright blue eyes alert, her shapely legs carrying her at a safe distance for her footfalls to be near silent.
 
Lost Colony

Shade took the two fighters to her jail which was right next to the mayors place. This was so If there was ever a problem with the mayor she would be nearby to help. She put Dick behind bars abd retrieved her handcuffs before locking him in. She then sat down and took Jorges statement. Judging from what she already knew she let him go in a warning and left Dick to think about his actions. It was all she could do really. There was no real sentencing or anything. There wasn't enough of them to put people away that long as no one benefited from it. Besides there had never been any major crimes like murder or rape yet. So she'd just let him stew a few days then let him go.

Shade secured the keys then sighed and realized she'd left her hat in the square. Oh well, she was going to go on her afternoon patrol near there to make sure everything was locked up forthe night anyway. Those were tge rules. Only the bar stayed open late.

She locked the door to her office and then froze. She felt like she was being watched.... Then again with the aliens who knew maybe she was. She groaned at the idea of those things watching her abd just went to check everything was in order for the night. By the time she was finished she'd be off duty and probably visit the bar before bed. Unless the mayor called. He'd told her a ship would be crashing soon but he didn't have a date yet and told her he was going to try and find out. She hoped they had a few days. She needed that long to get the firefighting and medical supplies ready. If she did that in a rush people would be suspicious.

She stopped just before she got to her hat and looked around. Seriously something must be following and watching her. She'd never felt this before. So as she knelt down to get her hat and wipe the dust off it age tried to use the corners of her eyes to see if there was anyone around.
 
Back
Top