"Rebuild": A Zombie Survival RP

Derry's Little Daydream;

As Derry watched Cassandra leave to find Daniel, she sighed thinking, (You know with all our lives in survivor mode, I hope that Cassandra gets some with Daniel, ...and why not? This is a whole new world, new rules or no rules.) She shook her head as she put away the materials for their bows and arrows. Thinking to ask Max if he had any spare candles and a lighter, she made her way down to the basement.

She saw no one until just before opening the door to Max's domain, then glancing down the hall she saw Peter down at the far end. Pausing, Derry leaned against the wall, gazing at him for a minute, daydreaming, ( Now there is a piece of eye candy if there ever was one.)

She raised one red eyebrow as she continued to daydream, (I wonder what his reaction would be if I walked slowly up to him, swaying my hips from side to side, put my arms up and unpinned my hair, (she had taken to pinning it up since "that day", letting it flow down my back, shaking it out while smiling seductively at him. I would stop right in front of him taking a thick strand of my hair and run it across his lips and around his delectable chin. I would then, run my hand along his hard stomach, unbuttoning his shirt enough so my hand can slip inside.....feeling his hot skin... rubbing it...mmmmm...then I would simply continue downwards...lower and lower...until I could feel some of his little curlys......I wonder if he would like that?)

All of a sudden she was interrupted, more like startled out of her pleasant daydream as Max opened the door and stepped into the hall. Jumping back slightly Derry laughed nervously like Max could read her mind. She quickly glanced back down the hall, Peter had disappeared. Turning back to Max Derry now said,

"Just the man I was looking for, do you have any spare candles and maybe a lighter?"

Last edited:
Peter wasn't really pleased with my words, his body language was clear about that, although he didn't say a word against the plan Thomas, John and I had decided upon.

Us three, maybe one or two more, if someone wanted to join us, would run to the nearest van and jump into it. We would use that to drive to an other, check it for groceries and load them into ours. Drain the gas into "our's" if had time enough before the Zombies would close in on us, and then put some distance between us and the horrors. We hoped we would find a lot of cars with groceries in them. Or a shop that didn't look as if Zombies were inside. We hoped to fill at least one car, hopefully two or three.

John and I had the catapults to keep the Zombies away, Thomas a golf iron.
We had seen several cars with open doors -the van we had selected was one of them- some with bodies beside them. We thought that maybe the drivers had hit a Zombie, thought they had hit a human and got out to check ... Or they had panicked and tried to run to safety.

People got together in little groups for most of the evening, some who came up to me wanted to try my catapult and a young women said she was thinking about joining us when we went foraging if we would take her along. She was forever touching her arm. When her sleeve slid up once I saw some inflamed wounds on her arm. They looked liked scratches.

Around ten o'clock I started yawning. I realized I had to get some sleep. I made those who shot my marbles around collect them all and went to the rooms which had been prepared as bedrooms. In the second one I found a "bed" that didn't seem to be claimed already and made it mine. Some beds had be claimed by people already lying on them, others by a coat or a shirt lying on them, others had a little note with a name upon it lying on it. That was what I did too before I went to the bathroom.

My last conscious thought when I closed my eyes was that I would leave my Belongings with Max the next day and after that some happy memories of the girls flooded my brain.

Daniel and the Stripper!

Daniel was shy and he was especially shy around women! He had been to the “silver dollar” strip club and he remembered Fantasia. That was Cassandra stage name. How could he not remember her! There were very few women he had met with a figure like hers. It was after the whole Julia episode.

Julia was his first love … and had "made a man" out of him, after a brief love affair in Canada. But when he followed her to Eugene, Oregon he found out she had not only one boyfriend but three! He stayed in Eugene, thinking that she might "come around" to him … but that had not happened before the Zombie riots. To help him forget Julia … one night he had gone to the strip club and watched the girls dance. Once he had seen Fantasia, he bought 5 lap dances from her … he had stopped after 5 when he had no money left. She had been fun to talk to … even though she did most of the talking. She was something extra special and now she was talking to him. Funny how things change in such a short time!

He took a quick look at her large assets … just to make sure they were still on her chest and then his eyes met hers.

“Sure” is all he said in reply. He had always been a man of few words. And a bunch of zombie’s showing up did not change that in him. “Follow me …” He said and started to turn away from Cassandra.

She grabbed his arm and prevented him from turning away. Now that she was up close to him … she knew him. “I know you … you have been to the silver dollar club before …” She smiled at him. “Your girlfriend … had 3 boyfriends … did she ever come back to you?” She asked.

“Thanks for remembering” He replied and added “No” The way he had said it … Cassandra knew not to ask anything more.

He led her up to the fourth floor …near the elevator there was a small room and inside that was the ladder up tp the trap door to the roof. He took her up to the roof and Cassandra was pretty excited, she walked on the open roof in the late afternoon sunshine.

“This is great … fresh air! And we can see most of the campus from up here! WOW” she said. “Thanks for doing this” She said as she turned to him and gave him a big hug. Daniel was not sure what to do … and so he gave her a gentle hug back. But his crotch knew what to do! He hardened quickly, his bulge pressed against Cassandra. As she released him from the hug she smiled a knowing smile.

“Thanks … Daniel … come by later tonight I think Derry and I will have something to show you!” she said to him as they both headed to the trap door and back inside the library.

Cassandra and Derry

I headed back to find Derry. She was on the fourth floor and had all the needed supplies.

“Daniel showed me the way to the roof. Follow me” I told her. We both made it up there and started to work on hardening the arrow tips. The best approach was to wrap the arrow tips in some thin plastic and warm that up slowly… the smell was pretty bad … but up on the roof, no one knew what they were doing. It was not a fast process, so I had a chance to talk to Derry about what had happened.

“Derry … I need to tell you something” I said to her “I work, maybe I should worked, over at the “silver dollar” strip club … I was a dancer. It was great money and I’m actually proud of what I did. It made a lot of men happy … some women too!” I giggled. “But some people have hang ups about strippers … you know. So I don’t talk about it much. Anyhow, some of the men inside the library have seen me before … at the club.” I told her. “Like Daniel” I added.

“So … I gave Daniel a hug … and he liked it.” Derry just looked at me … not getting it. “No you don’t understand” I tried to explain “I mean he REALLY liked it … I felt him … liking it!”

Derry said “OH!” Figuring out what I was talking about.

“Yes” I said “Do you think it is too soon … to you know … to fool around!” I asked her seriously. “He knows I’m a stripper and I don’t want him to get the idea I’m easy … or like I’m just a slut. You know what I mean. So what do you think I should do?” I asked her.

Derry looked at her friend, with a grin on her face,

"Oh!....I get where your going with this...."

She pauses just to make poor Cassandra squirm a bit before continuing still grinning,

" I have to say, if you and Daniel like each other, why would you not have a relationship? Lord knows we need some fun around here, I mean look at the world, its going to hell in a basket, we don't even know if we will be alive next week. So why not enjoy what you can, when you can?"

Derry continued with another arrow wrinkling her nose at the awful stench of the melting plastic. Looking at Cassandra, she then wondered about the stripping, she didn't have very much experience, having never been in a strip place and of course she never knew a stripper before. So Derry decided now would be a good time to find out all about them, she cleared her throat before asking,

"So tell me Cassandra, how long have you been a stripper and how did you get into that business? Don't worry, I don't judge, I am just curious, since I don't know much about it."

She put another finished arrow in the pile with the others before starting another one, waiting to hear what Cassandra would tell her meanwhile Derry looked up and smiled.

Last edited:
“Well … it is kind of a simple story … I come from a middle class family … and love both my parents very much. I have always been the adventurous type. So I hung out with boys most of the time when I was growing up. When I started to develop … well the boys and I got along even better. I picked up a few more hobbies … like pool, and racing cars!

So when I finally decided I wanted to go to college … I did not want borrow too much money from them. I also did not want to go into debt. So I started to look for a high paying job. As luck would have it, a solution appeared almost immediately. A friend of mine had arranged for me to meet up with a DJ at a local nightclub.

I had never been to this particular club before. I knew that it stayed open later than most of the clubs in the area and had a pretty sleazy reputation. Anyhow the club had a huge music library and it was great fun mixing up song tapes …

The DJ told me "You know you could get a job here and earn five times what you make mixing songs?" I was surprised that working at a bar could pay so well.

"Well you could earn $80 for four hours behind the bar or $350 for an hour's work on stage." He was talking about stripping of course. I wasn't that naive but had no idea that this particularly club turned itself into a strip club each Saturday night.

The DJ kept giving me lavish compliments told me I had a fantastic body … and I would make huge amounts of money … anyhow the idea was very appealing.

I had in fact been a dancer all through high school … so the preparation was remarkably simple. I had numerous outfits from dancing and just needed to add some strategically placed Velcro. The DJ was a huge help. Thrilled to have someone he could mentor, together we worked out a fun routine that culminated in me pouring milk over my semi-naked body from a cat's saucer. Intrigued by the money and creative side, I never thought it was wrong or naughty.

Anyhow the night of my stripping debut arrived and I was very pumped about the direction my life was taking. I strutted on to the stage like I owned it and except for one minor hitch — when I almost slipped on my discarded cat ears — the routine went off very well and was fantastically received.

Clad in only a pair of bejeweled undies, I collected my props and so much money I could not believe it.

So that is the story … pretty simple ... and I would just add … what makes something holy or sleazy? It’s just programming. We are told to believe that certain things are "good" and certain things are "bad" but these concepts change. In the 1800 hundreds a woman showing her ankles was considered bad. Stupid … I say screw those who are judgmental … I make good money … I make people happy … I think that is good.”

I placed the final arrow on the completed pile. “Let shoot! … I’m going to kick your ass this time!!” I said grinning at Derry. There was still some light from the fading sun ... and a light on the roof top by the trap door.

Daniel

It had been a bit awkward for him when he had figured out that "Fantasia" was in the Library with them. It was even more awkward when she had asked for his help, and then recognized him. He had remembered why he had gone to the "Silver Dollar" strip club in the first place. It had everything to do with Julia.

On one of the nights when he couldn't help but think of her, he decided he had to take his mind of off her and do something. Some of his friends had invited Daniel to go to a club with them, but he had refused politely. Now, he called them up and asked for the address.

What he didn't know was that on that day, it was not just a night club; it was also a strip club. By the time he got there, it was too late to chicken out. He had to go along with it.

So he did the only thing he could think of. He drank. A lot. He became a bit drunk, of course, so he had bought a couple lap dances from Fantasia, the stripper that had caught his eye. He, in his drunken state, spilled his heart out to here. He told her everything about what had happened between him and Julia and all that. Everything.

She, however,had talked to him, comforting him. Ater that, she was the one who did the talking. They both told each other secrets. Daniel, somehow in his drunken state, remembered everything she had said. And when he had gotten home, the next morning he remembered everything that had happened. And, although slightly ashamed of himself, he wanted to meet Fantasia, aka Cassandra.

Anyways, when she had asked him about how to get to the roof, he showed her, trying to speak as little as possible. She had recognized him, asked him about Julia; it was all very awkward. Once they reached the roof, she showed her excitement. She thanked him, and gave him a hug, he gave a gentle hug back to her, not really sure what to do, but he couldn't help but feel a little aroused. He shook his head of such thoughts, but he couldn't help but... "grow", if you will. Once the hug was over, she smiled at him, as if she knew what had happened. He gave a little blush, and they walked back to the trap door.

"Thanks ... Daniel ... come by later tonight I think Derry and I will have something to show you!" she suggested to him, and he knew what she meant.

"No problem. And sure, I could come over," he said, blushing even more. Once they had split, he couldn't help but wonder if it was a good idea to do what Cassandra was suggesting. There were zombies outside, and it just didn't seem appropriate to have a "relationship". But then again, they might not even make it for a month, let alone a week, maybe now was the perfect time for it. Confused, he walked back to where his stuff were.

Daniel had decided what to do. He would go to Cassandra tonight. He probably wouldn't survive the scavenging outside; it was now or never. He had to prove it to Julia. But more importantly, to himself. If they weren't going to have a "relationship" like that, than at least they could be friends. He just had to play it cool with her.

Max;

After Derry had asked for some spare candles and a lighter, he had told her to wait right there and he would see what he could find. He mumbled to himself, that he might still even have that old lighter that had been his back when he was still smoking. As he went down the stairs, he thought,(Smoking, yeah..smoking not too healthy they say, what a laugh that is now. I would take my chances smoking rather then with Zombies!)

When he got to his office he went to the back room where all the old junk was kept in various boxes. He shook his head as he looked through them, thinking, (I never thought any of this stuff would come in handy one day, just goes to show you .....never throw anything away!) On the third box, he finally came across 3 semi used candles, setting them aside, he continued looking until he found his old lighter. Giving it a test, he nodded his head, (Yep, she still works like a charm.)

Gathering up the candles and lighter, he also grabbed an apple for Derry chuckling, (She is a sweet girl, pretty too, it's never a waste of time being good to pretty girls!) When he got back upstairs Derry was still waiting, looking like she was daydreaming again which made him grin knowingly at her. (Must be that Peter she is thinking about...too bad I wasn't 30 years younger, I sure would make a play for this sweet young thing....sigh.)

When Derry heard the door open she turned and smiled at Max, seeing how it looked like he was able to come up with what she needed. He handed her the supplies and the apple which she was very happy to accept, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek before she said,

"Thanks Max, for the supplies and the apple, I will enjoy it. If all works out, you will be the first to know what Cassandra and I are cooking up with these supplies and well a few other things."

Thanking him once again, she headed off down the hall waving just before going into the stairwell. Max sighed, turned around heading back down to his office, thinking, (I'll see if I can find anymore candles for the gals.)

Last edited:
Cramer Grimes;

After introducing himself at the meet and greet a few days before, Cramer had been keeping pretty much to himself. He was very much embarrassed that he had nearly broke down in front of a bunch of total strangers. Besides, he wasn't much of a talker at the best of times, mostly he just liked to work and be with his wife Katie. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to her, the way those horrible creatures had grabbed her before he could do anything.

He kept on going over and over what had happened, he should have saved her, she was his wife, his life. The more he thought of it, he knew he had to get revenge not only for himself, but for his Katie. (Yes, Katie my love, I will avenge you or die trying, I promise I will.) The more he thought about taking revenge the more his heart was set on it. When he wasn't dwelling on his Katie, he wondered what was happening at his farm, the animals the crops, they would need tending or was it all gone?

As Cramer walked silently among the people in the library, he heard that there would be a foraging party setting out soon. This was just what he was hoping for, he went up to Peter and told him to count him in when they were ready to go. Then he set about finding some kind of weapon or something that he could make into a weapon.

Eventually he found an old pipe that had been discarded when new pipes had been installed in the boiler room. It was about two feet long with a ragged end, just what he wanted, taking it Cramer hide it in his sleeping area and then waited to hear when the foraging party was ready to go.

Derry and I practiced with the two bows and the new arrows. Derry had won again! But I did not mind, I had gotten much better it was just she had gotten better even faster! For some reason she really had the knack for hitting the bulls-eye at long range. I guess she knew how to judge the wind better or something. Peter had heard the “THUD … THUD” of the arrows and had come to see what was going on. As he opened the door, I had just fired an arrow. It hit the target board near the door (where the only light on the roof was), which kind of surprised Peter and caused him to shut the door again.

“Is it safe to come out?” He asked … Derry and I told him it was.

He looked around and figured out right away what we were doing. “So this is what you two have been up too! Let me get out of the way … and show me what you can do.” He said, standing pretty far away from the board.

“Ahh … we are not that bad! Peter” I said and proceeded to fire my 10 arrow into the target board. He looked back in surprise “WOW … you are pretty good with that thing!”

Derry giggled “Wait until he sees what I can do” She whispered to me. She fired her 10 arrows, 5 of them landed in the bulls-eye area … the rest just outside.

“Nice grouping Derry!” he said.

He pulled an arrow out and looked at the tip. “Wow ... these are going really deep! How did you get the tip so hard?” He asked.

“Plastic coating. We filed into a sharp point.” Derry explained.

“Tomorrow as we go out … you two will be providing some cover?” He asked.

“Yes … but after that we’ll also be going out” I told him.

I could tell he did not like that idea “Ahh, I don’t want to sound grim … but please let others know how you made these things … just in case”

“Ok Peter” I said “And thanks for scaring the shit out of me with that comment!”

Peter shook his head “Sorry … I did not mean to do that … just thinking about everyone here … these are nice weapons … want to make sure we can make more of them.”

Peter walked away … and went back into the building. I turned to Derry … “Typical male … saying shit like that does nothing for my confidence … UGH!” I said out of frustration. Then the trap door opened and Daniel’s head popped up.

“Daniel … come on up … Derry and I can show what we have been working on!” I said more excitedly trying to shake off Peter’s words.

After Daniel had decided he would go to meet Cassandra tonight, he bumped into specter, who was heading for the trap door. We looked at each other, knowing that tomorrow might be the last day of their lives. He had a feeling that, somehow, him bumping into Peter was a sign for him to go for Cassandra. If he died, he didn't want to die having only... coupled with her.

"So, where you heading off to, Peter?" Daniel asked him.

"To the roof. Yeah, I heard that Cassandra and Derry were crafting bows and arrows. I want to check 'em out," Peter explained. Daniel nodded, and Peter continued towards the roof. Daniel continued walking away, when e realized something; as a hunter, a bow and arrows, although he was more accustomed to guns, would be a handy thing to have.

Daniel turned around to go back, but he saw that Peter was up there, so he held back, waiting for him to leave. Peter, apparently satisfied with what he was seeing, turned and closed the door, leaving. For some reason, Daniel hid in the shadows, not wanting Peter to see him. Once he had passed by, Daniel approached the trap door, opening it and letting his head pop through.

Cassandra, seeing Daniel, gave a smile and invited him up.

"Daniel ... come on up ... Derry and I can show you what we have been working on!" she said excitedly. Daniel opened the door more and went onto the roof. They showed the bows to him, and he smiled.

"They are pretty good. And, based on the heavy thuds I was hearing, I can tell they are making deep punctures. That's good. Are they sharp?" he asked them. He was making small talk for now, but he knew he needed a bow.

Derry smiled and patted me on the shoulder “I think I need to go to bed … why don’t you tell Daniel about how we made the bows and the arrows” She said and added with a snicker and a low whisper “If I were cupid … I would shoot arrows of love …at both of you”

She smiled and headed below and was gone.

I looked at Daniel a bit … not saying anything … it was a little awkward. Then I walked over to him. I got right next to him and showed him the design of the bow and arrows. He was impressed and suggested a few improvements … talked about small weight for counter balance and bow stability.

I looked at him “I’m a little out of balance myself and might need you for stability” I told him. He looked funny at me, not understanding my statement.

I smiled “I like you Daniel … and I think you like me too …” I paused for a second, placing the bow and arrows on the ground. I grabbed his shoulders and looked into his eyes. I said seriously. “I don’t want you to get the idea I’m easy … or like I’m a slut. But I think we both need this …” I said to him and kissed him. It was a kiss of raw passion and lust. Both of us could taste some love it in … but that would grow later … right now we both needed to get our rocks off … from all the crazy stuff going on. It was a long and passionate kiss ... one I could feel in my toes! As we seperated we were both gasping for air!

Derry chuckled as she closed the door behind her thinking, (I'm happy that Cassandra has found someone, and Daniel seems like a good guy...she is lucky they are not very common. Wish I could find someone to spend some time with. I would hate to die alone now....especially now.)

She went over the moments of their shooting the arrows, they were improving a 50% hit of the target wasn't bad at all. And Cassandra was getting a lot better too. It was all good she smiled to herself pretty satisfied with what they had come up with. Peter was right to want the knowledge of weapons to be spread around, knowledge was what was going to help them all survive. It could be disastrous if weapons knowledge was lost because only one or two people knew it..and a bunch of Zombies got them.

She went down the stairs wondering where Peter had gone, wanting more details of the up and coming foraging expedition. She wondered how many people were going and what were we looking for. She decided to look for Peter and pin him down, they must be having a meeting about it soon. She turned and headed for the usual meeting area hoping to catch Peter in there.

Peter was downstairs looking over the street maps and what was the best location for the group to go to first. He had decided it was “Taylor's Bar & Grille” It was the closest and easiest to get to from the library. For people who were looking for a grocery store … there were no good choices … but the closest was also down the same street called “Little’s Market” a block further.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Eugene&state=OR

An ideal place to go would have been a Wal-Mart. Food, clothing, and even weapons and ammo … but the closest was over 3 miles away. For their first trip out … that just seemed too dangerous.

He pushed the maps aside. Someone had hit Max over the head … and taken a bunch of food. Who could it have been? It was bothering him. His ethics … had never been prefect … sleeping around … using women … but he would never have hit an old man over the head … almost killing him to get at a few days more food. Whoever did it … was a sick person. The kind of sick person that would shove others, even the children, in the library in front of the zombies to save their own skin.

He did not want to jump to conclusions … but the guy who'd been absolutely Pro about collecting food … and then saying “I gotta risk my life to get food for someone who won't?" That might be the guy, Peter thought about his name … he went by “T.D.” and his last name was … Silverman. He seemed like someone who was only thinking of themselves … and not everyone in the library. Peter decided he needed to watch TD extra close tomorrow.

As he was thinking about all this Derry came walking up.

He put on his sexy smile … and a twinkle appeared in his eyes as he said “Hi Derry! How can I help you?”

Derry's heart skipped a beat, when she saw that sexy smile of Peter's. Mentally shaking her head, she replied;

"Hi Peter, I was looking for you, I wanted to know more about the foraging expedition, you know where and when that sort of thing. Are we going to have a meeting about it soon?"

She came further into the room as she answered Peter, noticing that he was alone and had been frowning to himself like there was something serious on his mind. Pausing slightly she raised an eyebrow before adding,

"What were you frowning about? Is there some development I should know about? I want ....no I demand to be kept in the loop, some may not want to know everything, but I do, so spill the beans."

As she waited for his reply Derry looked Peter over. Having not had a lot of opportunity get to know him as she would have liked. Sure he came across as a lady's man, but there was also a side to the man that he would not only like to survive this Zombie catastrophe but maybe rebuilt some like of life again. So yes why not get to know him as more then just a colleague?

As for right now she thought, (Who cares? we are living day to day anyways, and chance for human contact that would even temporarily make them forget their woes just had to be good. I want what Cassandra is probably having right this minute.)

Normally Derry would never go for a man like Peter, but besides Cassandra she was not making much contact with people. Pulling out a chair near where Peter was standing with a bunch of maps, she looked up at him.

"Well?"

Daniel was immensely surprised when Cassandra grabbed him and kissed him passionately. But soon, he forgot all about that and lost himself in the kiss. It was filled with lust, passion, and desire. Immediately, he got a hard on, and the kiss ended. Both of them were gasping for air. Once he had recovered himself, Daniel realized what was happening.

"Cassandra, we can't do this," he told to her, though it was apparent he really wanted to do it. He wanted to kiss her again, to feel the pleasure once more of being with a woman. He didn't want to die with Julia being his first and last.

The moment he remembered Julia, he lost all inhibitions of his. His morals didn't matter anymore; if he was to die, he would die a man. He grabbed Cassandra, and kissed her again, with equal passion and desire as before. Between breaths he was able to mumble "never mind what I said before", but it was barely audible.

His hands traveled down to her shirt, and he pulled it over her head, revealing her bra and cleavage. He continued kissing her as he felt her bare back. He wasn't sure if he was acting this way because he felt love towards Cassandra, or if it was because he just wanted some sex, but he didn't care. It didn't matter in the end, as both were partially true, yet weren't.

I looked into Daniel’s eyes and saw his desire … He was a good guy, he tried to stop by saying "Cassandra, we can't do this" But his body wanted me too badly. I could tell that. We kissed some more as I pressed my spongy, voluminous breasts against his chest. He wrapped his powerful arms around me. He could feel my thick, engorged nipples pressing right through my bra, which triggered his own excitement. He peeled off my shirt and got an eye full of my bra covered chest.

I reached down and place one hand against his bulging pants. “I really need this thing … Daniel … I hope you don’t mind me taking advantage of you and your state!” I said and went to work on his pants, unclasping his belt, and slowly dragging them down his legs. His balls hung like mini orbs before my eyes, and finally his full cock was exposed as it seemed like I was pulling those pants down forever. Upon the release of his cock it sprung up with force, desperate for attention, and brushed up against my cheek.

“MMMMMM, nice and BIG … just the way I like them!!” I moaned to Daniel. I have sucked a few cocks in my time… and I knew what I had to do next. I reached behind and unhooked my bra.

My large breasts swayed gently with my every move. The beautiful, white globes were topped by my excited nipples. Daniel was delighted to watch those big jugs. Meanwhile I used one hand to cup his balls while the other gently stroked his stiff shaft. I kissed his cock and then licked the tip.

I continued to lick and suck his cock as the big thing stiffened and jerked in response to my caresses. The cock was growing even harder and more excited which I loved … but also had a hard time believing. How much bigger and thicker could the thing get!! I needed to use both my hands around the big stiff cock shaft as my mouth sucked on the throbbing cockhead. I fed the cock deep into my mouth as he moaned. Then I pulled back until my lips caught on the back of the swollen gland. I licked all the way around the cockhead while I sucked on his cock.

I LOVE sucking cock! I could do it all night long. But not tonight. I just had to have a good hard fucking … I think we both needed it. Like two rabbits in heat. It was the zombies … and the tension … it was all coming out right now. And the relief was bounce up and down on the hard cock.

I guided him to the lay back on the roof and I straddled his cock. His groping hands found my sprouting nipples and he tweaked them firmly, I groaned with pleasure. “MMMMM!" Daniel continued to fondle my breasts, as I squirmed and wiggled on his cock … he enjoyed the feeling of my warm wet flesh wrapped around his stiff cock. I moaned and squirmed my pussy harder against his manhood.

He smiles and pinched my super sensitive nipples on my jutting breasts. Then, in one swift movement, he started to fuck up into my pussy …as I squealed in pleasure … my breasts wobbling in awe-inspiring fashion.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" I cursed but in a joking fashion from his sudden drilling of my pussy. Too horny to be truly angry, but now was my revenge! Daniel moaned helplessly as I pounded my pussy back down onto his dick. He convulsed spastically as his carnal eruption rapidly approached. I gasp too … as I bit my lower lip and screamed as my pussy creamed all over Daniel steel-hard cock. My cunt was cumming like crazy … and moments later, my tight cunt triggered a spunk-spattering orgasm from Daniel’s overheated cock. He unloaded his love juice. His semen squirting deep inside me …. Coating my pussy.

Finally we were both done … and exhausted; I rolled off him and onto my back.

“Thanks ... I needed that!” I gasp

Peter and Derry

Peter smiled “Derry … I’m sorry I try to communicate but it never seems like enough. Nothing secret going on … just looking over the maps and places we need to go for tomorrow.”

“What do you think about Taylor's Bar & Grille?" He asked pointing at the bar on the map. "It is the closest and easiest to get to from the library. We should be able to find food there … LOTS of it and in the kitchen there will be cutting knifes for weapons. Also think about the propane tanks for heating ... should the power go out … and don’t forget the wine and music! Man cannot live with just food alone!” he said grinning at her.

Derry laughed at his joke and added “There is one other thing most men cannot live without!” She said hinting at sex. She tilted her head so she was look through her upper eye lips. A very sexy pose! The hint was not lost on peter … but he was the leader … and needed to complete that job, before having any fun.

“Yes …” Peter said “And a clever woman like you … probably already knows I need more than most!”

“But before we explore that … I need to tell you ... Someone hit Max over the head … and took some of food. The crime bothers me … Someone’s ethics allow them … over a little bit of food … to almost killed Max. That is not someone we want in this Library.” He said

“Anyhow … I thought you should know …since you asked.” He said.

Peter got up and locked the door into the room “Now as your leader … It is important that I make sure everyone is getting what they need.” He said with a smile as he walked behind Derry. Grabbed her shoulders and gently relaxed them with a massage.

“What do you need … Derry?” he asked suggestively.

Derry sat down in the chair she had just pulled out waiting to hear what Peter had to say. After admitting that he wasn't the greatest at informing people about plans, he told her that the plan was to go out tomorrow. Pointing to a place on one of the maps he asked,

"What do you think about Taylor's Bar and Grill?"

He went on to say how it was the closest and there should be lots of food not to mention knives that would come in handy as weapons as well as the propane tanks. Derry nodded her head as she listened to him. She laughed when he went on about the possibility of finding wine and music, grinning,

"Man cannot live with just food alone!"

She was feeling quite relaxed with Peter now, even flirting a wee bit. She laughed again when he commented,

“Yes …” Peter said “And a clever woman like you … probably already knows I need more than most!”

Just as Derry was feeling they were getting somewhere Peter told her about what had happened to Max, saying how he was really concerned that someone capable of hurting another person just for some extra food would be a real liability to their small group. Derry told him, she was glad to have this information and would be keeping her eyes open as well.

After this was said, she watched him as he walked over to the door locked it turned around smiling as he moved behind her putting his big hands on her shoulders gently kneading them before suggestively asking,

"What do you need .....Derry?"

As soon as she felt his fingers kneading her tight shoulders Derry closed her eyes sighing,

"You are doing just what I need Peter, you have no idea how very good this feels right now."

After long minutes, she turned her head to look up at him, waiting for him to bend down and kiss her, she licked her lips as she waited.

"I aim to please …” Peter said as he massaged her for few more minutes and then he leaned down and kissed her. It was a lustful kiss and both of them knew this was not love … but lust. Derry was a good kisser and Peter’s excitement grew.

Peter pulled back after Derry’s great kiss "You are skilled” He said a bit surprised. “I warn you … I’m an insatiable lover … and you have now inflamed my lust!"

He picked her up and placed her on the table … kissing her again … his hands unzipped the back of her dress. Derry was busy too … buttons on his shirt were being opened. “This was just what I need” Peter thought… he needed, after everything today … he needed to release all his pent up seed upon her.

His cock grew harder as he pulled off her dress and bra … She looked like a fantasy girl of one of his wet dreams! He smiles down at her. "You are beautiful…”

He had a wicked look in his eyes as he pushed her back on the table and pulled off her panties. He got between her legs … and started to use his dexterous tongue to lick her thighs and she opened her thighs wider he moved his head forward.

She began to moan … as Peter lapped at those begging pussy lips and clit, working back and forth with a passion to please. He wanted her cum. Every moan and whine made him work her pussy harder until she was moaning for him to take her.

He plunged his long tongue into her, working that pussy with his curled tongue hitting her g-spot as he worked her back and forth ... in and out. "MMMM you taste so good!” he moaned.

In and out, then around, working at her pussy walls until he felt her start to cum. Then he powered into it, working her hard clit, faster to drive her into a mind-numbing world shattering climax.

DERRY AND PETER;

Once Derry came down from her mind numbing climax, she was so very willing to give Peter a similar experience. She then took him in hand and proceeded to give him a blow job like he hadn't had in ages. She watched his face as she licked and then sucked on his wonderful cock. His moans kept her going, till just before he was going to blow his wad, he pushed her off.

Placing her on her back, he settled himself between her lovely legs and rubbed his swollen member up and down her slit, making sure she was slick enough for him. Derry moaned, lifting her legs up and around his back. Because his rod was at her entrance, when she pulled him in with her legs, his cock slid in all the way. They both groaned in pleasure, as he started off slowly pulling all the way out before thrusting slowly back in.

Derry panted underneath Peter as he moved in and out of her, his lips found hers, pressing down passionately until she opened her mouth to his probing tongue. He then matched the movements of his tongue with the thrusting of his cock. Derry hung on for dear life digging her nails into his back as she inched her way towards her impending orgasm. Moanings and thrustings continued to accelerate until they both attained shattering climaxes at the same moment.

Once it was over, Peter side off of Derry and onto his back, breathing heavily. When they had calmed down, Derry looked over at Peter laughingly saying,

"Oh my, but that was great, and might I add, very much needed.....thank you. After a few more moments she added, Shall we get onto our expedition for supplies?"

He nodded his head sitting up, kissed her one more time replying,

"Yes, I needed that as much as you did, so now that we are good in that department, yes lets get our plans underway."

Peter got dressed. The sex with Derry had been awesome. He was not sure why it was so good … but for some reason … maybe it was all the tension from the zombies, it had been amazing. He needed to push past the sex and explained what he thought the plan was for tomorrow.

“Ria's team is going to be positioned here and here” He explained to Derry. “The idea as I understand it … is to get a car from this location … drive it around a bit … luring the Zombies away from the Knight Library … hopeful this will distract the zombies from the other food gathering parties as well.”

“We have your arrows and some pretty nasty Molotov Cocktail catapults on the roof. To help clear a path” He said.

“The idea is to return with three or four Vans to “narrow” the entrance to the library, kind of forming a gauntlet of death …parking the vans in these locations” Peter pointed it out on the map, then he continued “and hopefully the vans are full of food. A Defense Party lead by Max will be in reserve and also will stay here to defend the library. If any team gets into trouble … they should call for help from the people in the cars first …”

“Now you’ll need your sleep … so please go to bed” Peter said “and I mean go to bed to sleep not other stuff” He added with a grin and kissed Derry good night.

As they got dressed, Derry's body was still buzzing from the most intense sex of her life, she kept on looking at Peter thinking, (it must have been our life threatening situation....there just isn't any other explanation.) Once they were both clothed again each smiled at each other and Peter got down to business.

As he explain his plan and pointed to the various places on his map, Derry nodded her head taking it all in. When he finished she told him,

"I think this just might work, I will be ready on the roof, with Cassandra, looking up at him, she added, Lets just hope that none of our people get into trouble, but I am glad we have a backup plan to help....if it's needed."

They said their good nights ending with a kiss, Derry turned and left the meeting area. As she made her way to what she now called "her room" she went over the plans again to make sure she had gotten them all straight in her mind. By the time she had gotten ready for bed, she knew Peter was certainly right, she need her rest, to be in top form for the up and coming expedition, gods knew they would need all their wits about them.

As she settled in her makeshift bed she sleepily reviewed her love making with Peter, smiling as she fell asleep.

Last edited:
After Daniel and Cassandra's "session of love", they both laid on the roof for a while, catching their breath. Soon, they parted. Daniel, to his makeshift bed in the lounge, and Cassandra to her place. Daniel was still a bit amazed at what had happened; he didn't think he would actually end up having sex with Cassandra. Not that he was complaining, or course, but still.

He made it to his bed, and many other people were already sleeping. Daniel, of course, needed to be well rested for tomorrow. Besides, if it was his last night alive, he wanted it to be a comfortable one. He laid in his bed, closing his eyes and finding sleep.

(Sorry for the short post, but I am going to bed and am really tired! Will try to write more next time!)

The next morning was typical for Oregon … cloudy and grey. But inside the library, it was anything but dreary. There was a buzz in the air … and it was not just from the coffee. First off everyone was talking about the new shower. I had a big smile on my face … as it had been my idea. I needed to clean up from last night’s fun … and so I put together what is called an “Australian shower.” I rigged a hose from one of the sinks into a bucket that hung from the ceiling. The bucket was positioned over a floor drain in the bathroom. I put a few small holes in the bucket. So how it works is pretty simple … You adjusted water from the sink to the right temperature and stand under the bucket. Water goes into the bucket faster than out. The holes are placed so you get a shower like effect. It worked pretty good … except changing the temperature of the water had a significant “lag” time. So I marked on the sink the right settings.

Peter had told everyone using the “shower” needed to be extra quick. Also since we only had one shower … a protocol was developed women first and then the men. Kind of like assemble line shower taking. I had no problem stand next to a bunch of naked women. But then again, I use to be a stripper. Some of the women were a bit more shy, however if they wanted to get clean, they really had no other choice.

The second reason for the buzz was the preparation for "going outside" was underway. Weapons were prepared and details were worked out (i.e. cell phone numbers for the mobile team were provided to the other teams). I had to give up my car keys to Ria’s team. I can’t tell you how hard that was! I joked with them … and told them no scratches! And bring it back full of gas ... and if they got zombie blood on it … They needed to wash it off.

The third reason was breakfast consisted of just two “candy bars.” This was all the food people were going to get for the rest of the day … with the exception of special needs folks, like Lola. I could not believe it. It really hit home to me that food was becoming a problem. I think everyone in the library began to realize that too! Some of the kids started to cry.

A lot of the women had been standing in line, waiting to shower. As much as I would have liked to shower, I decided to wash myself at a sink like I had done the last two days. Clean is clean, and finished is finished.

I was finished with everything much quicker than the others, breakfast included. Not that eating breakfast was a time-consuming business for everyone at all, seeing the meager rations Max handed out. Drinking my third cup of tea took more time than drinking the first two to get the sticky stuff the bars developed into in my mouth down into my stomach. The third one was simply relaxing. Even despite the conversation I had with Peter, Max, and Thomas during that one.

We refined the plans for the scavenging. We would be the first party at the door, hopefully cleaning its surroundings from any nearby Zombies whilst Derry and Cassandra would clear the way further up the plaza from above. Norah had gone away, and when she came back she was carrying a small backpack.

“Only two glass bottles in it.” She announced matter-of-factly. “I also put five plastic ones in it, but I am not sure how that will work out. They won’t break when they hit the ground and the burning liquid won’t splatter around. You need to bring back more glass bottles.”

Thomas took the pack, sighed, asked around for working lighters. I sighed too, but not because someone handed me a lighter, saying it wasn’t very full anymore.

“We need more bottles and jars because we also need them to store food and water in. That doesn’t mean we should look for empty bottles and things, but if one sees something good in a jar, pick that instead of the same thing in a can or carton. It will be heavier …” I sighed once more. A lot of sighing was going on, and some protest.

Loud protest. One guy was very loud. Not screaming, but stating over and over again he certainly wouldn’t risk his live for such stupid stuff. According to him it already was enough of a nuisance he had to bring back food and medical supplies for all those cowards who would stay inside.

Others were trying to shout him down, and some approved of him. That guy most certainly always had been a stinging needle in a teacher’s life.

I stood up from my chair, put my teacup down and walked over to him. Very calm. Good-teacher-and mum-at-end-of-patience-calm.

“You shut your mouth and start thinking.” I told him very kind. “First of all, you too may stay inside. Maybe you should stay inside and help those others. I haven’t seen you helping anyone with anything at all. You slept in a bed the last nights. A bed others made for you. You did eat. You didn’t help with clearing the table, doing dishes, even if the dishes consisted of coffee-cups and teaspoons. You didn’t bring anything when we checked the library for useful stuff. You were smirking when Cassandra filled the containers with water. You didn’t volunteer for guard-duty.” I was still talking with a kind voice. He was just smirking. I took a deep breath now.

He still was just smirking. And now I needed the breath I had taken before:

“What do you hope to find out there that you want to go on a scavenge, and keep referring to those who will stay inside as cowards? I thought that was settled yesterday night? We talked about it when you said the same nonsense as you did just now. Everyone is doing and will be doing what is needed to keep all of us alive as good as we can. Not only today, but next week too. And he week after that. And the next month. And next year if it is needed. We all hope help will come. But no-one knows when help will arrive if it arrives. It may be we have to take care of ourselves next year too. And the year after that. That is why we need to think a bit farther as just the next two days.” Some were shocked, some were even crying, not only a few of the children who somehow hadn’t followed their teachers upstairs.

“It has been said yesterday what we will do. Those who go outside on foot bring back at least one backpack with food and medical supplies for the collective stock. If they can carry more, they can take things they want to keep for themselves. Those who will go out by car, will do the same in an other style: The back of the car will hopefully be filled with supplies for all, and each is allowed a backpack for private use.” Someone who wanted to join my party looked a bit sour. But he nodded his agreement when I looked at him. A lot of people were standing now, so I sat down again.

“Secondly, I don’t want you on my team until you have proved yourself. I recommend all team leaders to think twice before they allow you on their team.”

Things calmed down after that, and we set to making a list of the things we absolutely needed, like food, medical supplies, clothes, soap and other hygienic articles; things we would need later on, like seeds, vinegar, sugar, honey, salt, candles, alcohol and gas; and things that would be good to have, for ourselves or to trade with, like alcohol (the tasting kind) soap, perfume, everything that was normal ‘luxury’ and that would become real luxury quit quickly, if things didn’t take a turn to the good soon. We agreed that everyone would concentrate on the first list but would look for durables in jars too, that everyone would bring some perishables because we would need the durables later on, and that everyone would bring some things from the second list and at least one luxury item.

Back