Frat Boy Gets a Slap on the Wrist in Rape Case

It was an amazing show - probably my 7th time seeing them since the Pretty Hate Machine tour. They killed it, brought out Gary Numan for a couple which was rad. Pretty small venue. Also, their newest stuff is kinda awesome. And Trent has never "needed the money". That's about the dumbest thing in this thread full of dumbfuckery.

I don't think he needs the money, I think he sounds like a sellout. Those are two different things.

And either way I'm in no position to shittalk the god that is Trent fucking Reznor.

Yhall wanna talk about people you think about while jacking off.

It was an amazing show - probably my 7th time seeing them since the Pretty Hate Machine tour. They killed it, brought out Gary Numan for a couple which was rad. Pretty small venue. Also, their newest stuff is kinda awesome. And Trent has never "needed the money". That's about the dumbest thing in this thread full of dumbfuckery.

Gary Numan! That must have been actually awesome. Small venues are the way to go ... the Pixies toured here a while back (not the last one but when Kim Deal was still in the band), and did an arena show, but then announced a club show at the last minute, that I somehow managed to get a ticket for. No big light show, but so great to see them somewhere were you actually COULD see them.

Dude's 53. He probably IS someone's uncle.

... if not Great Uncle. LOL - weird to think that someone probably DOES call him 'Uncle Trent'. Like how there's a couple of people in the world who call Nick Cave 'Dad', which is equally strange.

... if not Great Uncle. LOL - weird to think that someone probably DOES call him 'Uncle Trent'. Like how there's a couple of people in the world who call Nick Cave 'Dad', which is equally strange.

Look, I'll call Trent whatever the fuck he wants me to call him.

I don't think he needs the money, I think he sounds like a sellout. Those are two different things.

And either way I'm in no position to shittalk the god that is Trent fucking Reznor.

Yhall wanna talk about people you think about while jacking off.

Sold out? I hope you're not doing the same things and have the same mindset at 50 as you do now kiddo.

Gary Numan! That must have been actually awesome. Small venues are the way to go ... the Pixies toured here a while back (not the last one but when Kim Deal was still in the band), and did an arena show, but then announced a club show at the last minute, that I somehow managed to get a ticket for. No big light show, but so great to see them somewhere were you actually COULD see them.

For realz! It was very cool and Gary was dressed in the black like the rest of the band. Just a killer night. The Hollywood Palladium is a perfect size venue and the sound is sick. I just saw the Distillers there a couple months ago. Mudhoney is next!

Sold out? I hope you're not doing the same things and have the same mindset at 50 as you do now kiddo.

I've got no retort to this, I just wanted you to know that you were the one who shut me the fuck up.

I've got no retort to this, I just wanted you to know that you were the one who shut me the fuck up.

Nah, it really comes with age. I'm a musician who was in a cool band when NIN started and Trent and I are fairly close in age so I NOW get where he's coming from. And I wasn't a big fan of his weird "experimental" phase, either.

For realz! It was very cool and Gary was dressed in the black like the rest of the band. Just a killer night. The Hollywood Palladium is a perfect size venue and the sound is sick. I just saw the Distillers there a couple months ago. Mudhoney is next!

Nothing like a great night out to clear out the cobwebs. I always feel a bit achy the next day, but totally worth it. Last thing I went to, we booked a hotel literally across the road from the venue - walking out of the door of the club and straight into your room is the best thing ... I'd never have done that when I was an angsty 22 year old!

Nothing like a great night out to clear out the cobwebs. I always feel a bit achy the next day, but totally worth it. Last thing I went to, we booked a hotel literally across the road from the venue - walking out of the door of the club and straight into your room is the best thing ... I'd never have done that when I was an angsty 22 year old!

But you'll miss all the gun at the Waffle House.

Edit: I meant fun but I think we've all seen somebody pull a gun at the waffle house so whatever.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with people gigging because they need the money

Me either

And you can't be an angsty 22 year old in your 50s -

Exactly.

That right there is literally what's wrong with it.

I feel like it happened to Manson too.

You get old and rich and become the thing that pissed you off enough to write good music, so anything you produce is coming from a place of being old and rich

This.

And Trent has never "needed the money". That's about the dumbest thing in this thread full of dumbfuckery.

Good thing nobody ever said he did.......you REALLY.....should get some hooked on phonics bro.

I’d like to hear more about the trent-aged dood’s rad girlfriend.

How does her GVW compare to the last one you told people about here, for example?

How does her GVW compare to the last one you told people about here, for example?

I have to know what a GVW is because I get that the whole thing is a word salad but I feel like that's the clue needed to unlock the hidden meaning.

This is like a Resident Evil puzzle.

I have to know what a GVW is because I get that the whole thing is a word salad but I feel like that's the clue needed to unlock the hidden meaning.

LMFAO....too fucking funny!!!

Gross Vehicle Weight.

It's a tonnage reference.

It's the source, of course . . . .

Stupid movies. The first was ok but not good. After that straight downhill, each getting steadily worse until the last was unwatchable.

I only watched the first one. I was more into the games, but six was kinda... weird.

And I swear to god that game, I think it was 4? With that bitch like, "LEEEEOOOON?"

"WHAT!? WHAT BITCH!? BITCH WHAT? THERE ARE FUCKING ZOMBIES ARE YOU BLIND!? SHUT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK UP WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA- oh, oh yeah you were actively dying, my bad but for FUCK'S SAKE why are you SO WEAK!?"

Why was she so shitty at life... it was so frequent... just go hide in the garbage and stay there with the rest of the trash if you're gonna be like that, fuck's sakes.

Back