Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 145 30.7%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 327 69.3%

• Total voters
Question about a video I saw a few years ago but can't find again. A guy puts his cock in a woman's bottom for awhile and then agrees to turn-about as fair play and she pegs him. I've wanted to show hubby but just can't find it. Thought maybe this group of sissies might know of it?

I will be on the lookout for you.

You passed that like when you entered these boards, Hon! :D

OMG... Jenna babe... I love how you just said that. I laughed out loud. Sitting here trying to have some sexy time and stared laughing. You are awesome! Sending you a big kiss 💋 BTW, purple is my favorite color. Just saying...

Question about a video I saw a few years ago but can't find again. A guy puts his cock in a woman's bottom for awhile and then agrees to turn-about as fair play and she pegs him. I've wanted to show hubby but just can't find it. Thought maybe this group of sissies might know of it?

Wow... sounds like last weekend. 😁 if only girlfriend. Seriously, I have seen videos like this. Let me see if I can remember where. You need to get him up to it if not already doing it. I think it will be so empowering for you and he would enjoy it. Ease into it... lots of lube and it is awesome.

Back