The Bachelor Party(Closed)

"No, she always made me wear a condom" Matt confessed to her still caressing her amazing perky tits not wanting to take his cock out of her pussy. It was still clamped so tightly around him, her pussy having the same idea as him in not wanting to take his cock out of her. His cock started to grow hard inside of her again stretching her out as he grew bigger.
 
Layla moaned feeling him want to go again. She sighed letting him play witn her body and grinned she said " Mmm you want to go again Matt?" She said not telling him her name.
 
"Yes I do" Matt said as he grabbed the goddess on top of him and in one quick motion flipped them over so he was on top of her now, keeping his cock buried inside of her the whole time. He was now fully erect again and started fucking her right away. "Oh god you are so tight!" He groaned out.

tumblr_mfh2pwanzH1rmjat4o1_500.gif


Sliding his cock so deep inside of her, finding it so incredibly sexy that her lower stomach was bulging out when his monster cock slid that deep inside of her. He never felt such incredible pleasure before. As wrong as it was he was addicted to her pussy.
 
Sunshine moaned loudly as he suddenly flipped her and began pumping quickly inside of her. She gripped holding the headboard and closing her eyes enjoying him pouding her. " Uhhh god! Mmm so deep... so big!" She groaned letting him fuck her.

She gasped and panted looking at him seeing how much he enjoyed fucking her and how good he was even in his slightly intoxicated state. She thrashed beneath him as he went deeper brushing her sensitive spot and she gripped him tightly " Fuck!" She moaned
 
Matt was never expecting his bachelor party to go like this but now that is has there was no going back. Sweat starting to bead on his tone body as he pound into Layla's super tight pussy that had such a tight grip on him he had to work his hips even harder to work his meat in and out of her. Still having his shirt on because she pounced on him so quickly the fabric was clinging to his sweaty torso.
 
Layla moaned reaching up unbuttoning his dress shirt wanting to touch his body. She was so hot for this sexy groom she was easily becoming addicted to his cock. She moaned loudly throwing her back and arching her body toward him as he thrust hard and fast into her. " Uhhhhh mmm" she moaned
 
Matt slipped the shirt off his arms and tossed it onto the floor. The bed starting to knock on the wall as he drilled Layla's tight pussy. The tip of his cock pressing against her womb every time he sunk deep inside of her. Their bodies clapping together the sounds echoing through the room. After a few more minutes once again her pussy was too much for him and he erupted deep inside of her.

Pushing his hips against her stuffing his cock so deep into her cunt as it throbbed and filled her with his cum once again. After her pussy milked every last drop of his load he pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. All sweaty and breathing heavily from the intense sex they just had.
 
Sunshine gasped panting beside him. 'Jeez Matt could bone.'she thought looking over at him. She didnt want this to stop but she had to go she had to check back in at the club at 2 and it was one 30. They charge the girls extra if they're late checking in and she couldn't afford to owe the hotel anything ot was good enough they had free rooms there.

She rolled over kissing him still panting and said " Mmm that was hot Matt I had a good time but... I have to go" she said not wanting to leave this hot man.
 
Matt kissed Layla back passionately holding her sexy naked body against his. He didn't want her to go, he wanted to fuck her all night long. Sex with her was unlike sex with any other girl even his soon to be wife. His flaccid cock hanging between his legs he watched her get up and get ready to leave. Still in a drunken state and not thinking clearly "The extra key card for my room is on the stand by the door. Take it and come back whenever you want.." He paused ".. I never got your name"
 
Layla grinned at the kiss he gave her and slowly slipped ou of his arms. He was an expert in bed and was shocked when he told her to take the room key and come back whenever she wanted. She hesitated telling him her name and said " Layla.." she pulled on her swimsuit and heels and took the key card nand said "mmm see you later Matt"
 
Matt watched Layla get dressed, his eyes glued to her amazingly perky tits. "See you Layla" He said then after she left he got up off the bed. Walking over to the in room pouring himself a drink and walked out onto the patio looking down at the city. He was on the tenth floor so he had no worries about being out on the balcony naked. His cock dangling between his legs still slick with Layla's juices. After finishing his drink he got back and bed and fell asleep sleeping through the night and through most of the morning as well.

Waking around noon the next day with a splitting headache. His head fuzzy about last night but after seeing he was naked and his cock was stick with Layla's juices he remembered what had happened. "Shit!" He said holding his hands against his face realizing he cheated on his fiance Ashley. "What did I do?"
 
Layla had returned to her room after her last shifted exhausted and grinned thinking about the incredible sex she got from the hot and horny groom Matt last night. He was amazing in bed and she was horny for him again this morning after having wet dreams of all the naughty things they didnt get to do last night. She decided to surprise him this morning and walked up to his room wearing one of the sexy maid outfits she uses during performances. She slid the key in and walked in the room saying " Room Service"
 
Matt was sitting on the edge of the bed reflecting on what he did last night. 'Should I tell Ashley or keep this secret from her forever.' He thought to himself when all of the sudden he heard the door open and someone call out room service. "Oh no it's okay. I'm fine for the day" He called out thinking it was just a maid then looked up at who walked around the corner seeing Layla wearing a sexy maid outfit. He forgot he was sitting there still naked. "Oh god.." His voice trailed off as he looked up at the girl he cheated on Ashley with.
 
Layla grinned looking at the sexy man and saw he was sitting in his naked glory. She had some cocktails from the bar and sat them on the dresser and said " Mmm you must have known I was returning for more" she said and grinned.
 
"Layla what happened last night was a one time thing due to how drunk I was. You have to understand that right away" He said grabbing a pair of boxers off the floor and pulling them on covering up his cock. He got up and walked over to the dresser grabbing a cocktail and downing it quickly. "I am getting married in a couple weeks"
 
Layla stood in front of him backing him against the dresser kissing his neck "Oh come on Matt..Admit it.. that was the best fuck of your life" she said and kissed him. " And your cock fit so good inside of me that my pussy was milking your cum into me...I want you" she said taking his hands and running them along her curves "Are you sure you don't want me?"
 
Layla was so seductive with her words it was turning Matt on even though he was trying to fight it. The boxers have a huge bulge in them as he grows rock solid as she takes his hands running them over her sexy body. She was making him think back to last night and how amazing the sex was. "I was so drunk I don't even remember everything from last night" He lied to her. He remembered everything that happened between the two of them. He was backed against the dresser and couldn't escape Layla.
 
Layla grinned knowing he was lying. His hard on was proof of that. She took a sip of her cocktail and leaned in whisphering in his ear "Liar.. But if you truly don't remember.." she said brushing her knee softly against his cock "Maybe I can give you a refresher course" she said
 
"You are so fucking naughty" Matt said feeling her knee rub against his hard cock. "It doesn't bother you knowing I am soon to be married?" He asked grabbing her cocktail and downing that one as well. He knew there was no getting away from her. The look she had in her eyes he knew she was going to get what she wanted.
 
She grinned " No it doesnt at all.. Your not married yet and I always get what I want. I think I proved last night what a bad girl I can be and I know what a naughty boy you can be too.." she said turning rubbing her ass against his cock and hooking her hand behind his neck so she could rub against him " Mmm you known you want me.. why restrict yourself?" She heard his phone ring and he went and got it. By the look of it it was his wife to be. She was going to have fun with this. She took his cock out stroking while he talked watching him.
 
The way she ground her ass against him got Matt extremely hard. Her body was perfectly sculpted she was like a goddess. Then he heard his phone ring and hurried over to see it was Ashley calling him. He picked it up and they started talking about the party. Matt's tone changed slightly when Layla came over and pulled his stiff cock out and started stroking it. He tried getting her away from him but it didn't work. "What's that? Oh yeah no strippers honey. We just spent the night gambling and drinking"
 
Layla grinned widely hearing his obviously lie. She raised her eyebrow and licked his cock slowly.He tried moving baway but she wouldn't let him go that easily. She sucked the tip of his cock looking up at him on the phone wanting him to lose his composure.
 
Matt was trying his very hardest not to let out a groan on the phone while talking to Ashley. He just watched helplessly as Layla licked and started sucking on his cock. "Stop it!" He mouthed to her silently. After talking to his wife for about another minute he said he had to go because the guys wanted to hang out. "What is wrong with you?" He said to Layla once he hung up the phone.
 
Layla sat up smirking and faking innocence " What do you mean Matt? You loved me sucking your cock last night ...I just thought id give you a treat and let your fiancee hear what pleasure sounds like." She climbed on top of him pouting and leaned In kissing him kis neck and lips rubbing herself against him " Mmm dont be angry with me baby..tell me how I can make it better?" she said against his lips
 
Last edited:
Matt was defenseless against the sexy Layla as she climbed on top of him. When she kissed him and he got a taste of her saliva it was like an aphrodisiac only turning him on more. His hard cock throbbing against her. Feeling the heat from her pussy through the thin fabric of her maid's outfit. "Oh god Layla" Was all he said almost in a whisper. She had her hooks so deep into him.
 
Back
Top